• Earth Song

Votes: 33 6.5%
  • Billie Jean

Votes: 95 18.7%
  • Man In The Mirror

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously, just one?!!!!! If I had to pick one then probably the I'll Be There. Michael sounded just fantastic during that, even though I was trying desperatly to hold back the tears.

Can't believe no-one has voted for TWYMMF so far. That whole backdrop was so awesome. Like something out of a broadway musical...

I agree...It was awesome...Even just watching Michael with the piano player for the beginning of TWYMMF was genius...Just Michael trying to explain what he's got going on in his mind for that song...Pure brilliance

I voted for I just can't stop loving you... The singing was amazing and I loved his poses :)

Argh, why can we only pick one?
Let's see... I loved every single performance, however, my favourite ones were:
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
The Way You Make Me Feel

Id have to say Wanna Be Startin Somethin.

I feel that it could pass as an actual live performance.

I am surprising myself by going with IJCSLY
His vocals were crystal clear - and the ad-libs at the end incredible.
You could tell how much he was feeling the music feeding off the perfomance...
It was nice to see

IJCSLY! And Thriller/Threatened, he looked so sexy in that outfit :yes:

Human Nature and J5 medley,these two songs alone are enough for me to go the cinema to watch TII

I was suprised there was no You are not alone.

Allways dreamed of hearing Michael sing that live.

Of course every performance was stunning in its own way but Billie Jean was magic. He just hypnotized me. He has performed Billie Jean a million times before but each time is unique.

I voted IJCSLU...but loved them all so much!! Human Nature comes a close second place for me at the moment!!

Billie Jean - killer body waves and ooooooo the slow motion ;) lol

I Just Can't Stop & Human Nature!!!!

For the dancing it was ALL OF THEM!! :D

I voted for Smooth Criminal because of the black and white film clip and the way they put Michael in it which I though was so clever and then the performance after that was amazing. Although the Thriller performance was just amazing. I liked all of them so it was very difficult to choose which one :)

Last edited:
There were about 4 favorites, but I voted for Wanna Be Startin` Somethin`, it makes me dance in the seat all the time from first seconds , it`s so full of energy and creates and good mood for the rest of the film :)

IJCSLY was amazing.

Human Nature and Billie Jean were close seconds. Imagine Billie Jean will the glove and the whole costume! ; _ ;

Wanna be startin something had me doing this in the aisles
2n7f387.jpg

But Human Nature was beautiful :clapping:

Human Nature. Even though it is not one his "big" iconic songs, it is the song that feels the most Michael to me. "Why, why, why? I like living this way, I like loving this way."

Michael lived, created and performed in his own unique way, a way that mesmerized the world. I felt that essence imbedded in Human Nature. His performance in TII just reinforced it for me.

Human Nature. Even though it is not one his "big" iconic songs, it is the song that feels the most Michael to me. "Why, why, why? I like living this way, I like loving this way."

Michael lived, created and performed in his own unique way, a way that mesmerized the world. I felt that essence imbedded in Human Nature. His performance in TII just reinforced it for me.

AMEN to that ;)

Back