Whats the last video games/or games you played?

Arkham Knight I am playing right now.. pretty good but I am excited for The Division..March! I'll check out Hitman also that month I think!! depends if I am willing to fork out 120+ bucks on games in 1 month.. yikes! no, not like me lol

I had the urge to play Civilization II again, so I dug it out and installed it. Had to jump through a few hoops to get it working on here though since it's a 16-bit PC game, and Windows 7 doesn't support those, but I got it running. Still a good game, although I'll probably never be good at it, lol.

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

I'm taking a break right now and I just saved to the final showdown with Naruto and Sasuke in the Story Mode.

Well at the moment I am playing Diablo 3 on my Xbox 360. It's so much fun! I started with a witch doctor who can control different zombies and things from the nether and fire frogs and bats and such...she's amazing. Also tried out a monk and while she's not too bad, I really like the witch doctor more. Nothing like sending out a skull to rain down acid from its mouth upon your enemies XD

Sims 4......that is till it froze again :banghead:

The Division

At first I was like wo! there's too much going on and to learn... I'm hooked now, super cool game

Grand Theft Auto 3 on PS4. I'm glad that they are bringing old PS2 games to PS4 in HD. I hope Metal Gear Solid games come soon.

Sims 4.....right now playing....lol

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Back