When/Where was the last time you heard a song from XSCAPE in public?

LNFSG Jeep commercial plays alot on TV :) Wish I heard it on the radio more often though...

I hear STTR every day on telly because Xperia ad.

Heard STTR today on MBC (Middle East Broadcasting Corporation) channel 2 in the Sony Xperia Z2 commercial :)

Other than in commercials, I have yet to hear it, but I don't own/listen to a radio. >.>

Never, in my country I didn't hear the album at all at the radio...

heard slave to the rhythm around twice or three times during the world cup this past weekend! Xperia ad, ITV.

I heard the ending of LNFSG in Subway about a week ago.
Also heard the song and also Billie Jean at a shopping center :D

I've heard LNFSG on the radio a lot, the solo version more than the Timberlake duet. I even heard it while I was at the dentist the other day. lol

I haven't heard a thing yet either. I think it has something to do with the fact that I didn't put the radio on, but I did not hear it in stores or in cabs either.

I heard LNFSG on the radio while cooking dinner. Such a welcomed change compared to what they usually play

Last edited:
A liitle bit of LNFSG played in the background on the Today show this morning at 0:52.

Today i heard STTR while i was walking in front of the poorest cafe in the poorest place in the city like this one
s320091011333.jpg
:D

This doesn't exactly fit the profile of the thread, but I didn't know where else to post this happy (but somewhat embarrassing) incident.

After I left work today I did a bit of grocery shopping, wearing my headphones and singing along softly to the demo version of "Loving You" when another customer tapped me on the arm and asked me what I was singing, LOL! I told him, let him listen to it and he bought the deluxe album via his iPhone! :woohoo:

He was handsome, too and I couldn't help but flirt a bit. . . :lmao:

My fave music TV channel that we have started to play LNFSG regularly now.

At a sports bar I went to they played LNFSG, then a day later I went to a market that had a radio playing LNFSG as I walked in.. this was sometime last week.

In Philadelphia, 105.3 WDAS tends to play LNFSG every other day - the solo version. Tom Joyner, who's on another station, played the Timberlake version on his show yesterday. Whenever I hear Xscape songs in public, it's usually from people blasting it in their cars while I'm outside. I usually hear "Loving You" A LOT when that happens.

Aside fr the video playing a test buy on one of the TVs there the last time I hear xscape in public was the day the cd came out and the award shows... That's it!

It's been a long time since I've heard one in public but I always hear the solo version f LNFSG.. although at work, I heard Farewell My Summer Love, State of Shock, and etc and not a single Xscape song :D

I was at my church youth group and my best friend Michael blasted Love Never Felt so Good, and everyone that knows me, waited for me to start dancing, and once I did, everyone started dancing. They all know I love to dance, but I don't like being forced, and I love MJ's music, they all know that so when I start dancing a party happens, I am a magnet, people soak up my love and share it.

This doesn't exactly fit the profile of the thread, but I didn't know where else to post this happy (but somewhat embarrassing) incident.

After I left work today I did a bit of grocery shopping, wearing my headphones and singing along softly to the demo version of "Loving You" when another customer tapped me on the arm and asked me what I was singing, LOL! I told him, let him listen to it and he bought the deluxe album via his iPhone! :woohoo:

He was handsome, too and I couldn't help but flirt a bit. . . :lmao:

Hiya :hiya: Oh this story's lovely :D :heart: :heart: very cute :yes: :heart: :heart:

The single, Xscape, was playing in a shoe store this past Saturday. :girl_happy:

In Denmark the LNFSG duet is played all the time.

I think I heard it 3 times today on work.

BUT a new single is needed very much. - An it really should be an up-beat single APWNN or STTR IMO.

Finally!!! It seems I had to go to another country to hear anything from Xscape. I was in London and heard Slave in the shoe shop I was shopping in. I was singing out loud and bopping my head. You can't imagine how happy I was because it was my first time hearing any of the songs in public. Then I saw the big Xscape ad in the window of a store in Oxford Street. It was an ad for the phone. I think the shop is called O2. I was so thrilled that I walked with more bouncy steps.

Unfortunately I only hear LNFSG duet version on radios.

Only the day Xscape was released I heard BG and STTR.

Now it seems like LNFSG is the only song they play from the album. - And it is not the best song from the album IMO...

I hear LNFSG almost everyday now. It is in heavy rotation on hits station NRJ in Belgium

Also heard a remixed version at a street party in Paris a few weeks ago. People really seemed to dig the song

Back