When/Where was the last time you heard a song from XSCAPE in public?

I'm from the UK and just spent the last week in Portugal... They love MJ! I heard LNFSG and APWNN on the radio daily (spending 20 minutes in the car per day). Went on a day trip to ZooMarine that had a PA system throughout the park and in one day played MITM, BoW, WATW, WYBT LNFSG and APWNN twice!!

It was incredible to hear Michael played constantly in such a public place!

Oh how WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing.
:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

LNFSG a few weeks ago.
Havent heard APWNN on radio at all,strange as the Stargate that produced it
are Norwegians and that should be a good reason for playing it as well.

Apwnn original version at the grocery store! :chillin::woohoo:

Last edited:
Apwnn original version at the grocery store! :chillin::woohoo:

You're lucky to hear it in public !

As for me, it's LNFSG feat JT when I was doing shopping, I was singing and dancing in the store :chillin: :punk:

I heard "Love Never Felt So Good - Fedde Le Grand Remix (Extended Mix)" at the gym today. It was awesome!

My friend went to Justin Timberlake's concert a week or two back - the preshow DJ played a bunch of MJ hits! Among them was LNFSG ft. JT (Hardly surprising given the concert).

But yeah! MJ's new music being played to packing crowd of thousands and thousands (As I said it was a preshow so people were still filing in!)

Last edited:
Never in public, but then again I don't go out very much. I have heard Love Never Felt So Good and A Place With No Name on commercials, though. The latter one was the most recent.

Love Never Felt So Good w/JT---heard it at a sports bar when I was in Florida a week ago! I don't hear the Xscape album in public as often as one would think.

10 minutes ago heard Loving You in Burtons Store in Staines. Heard a girl say to her friend "I love this song. It's by Michael Jackson".Bought a smile to my face.

I heard Loving You about a week ago on the radio

Back