When/Where was the last time you heard a song from XSCAPE in public?

It has been a long time since I last heard a song from Xscape on the radio in Denmark.

BUT I do hear TDCAU neasrly every day! - think that is one of the most played MJ songs on radios in Denmark!

I hope APWNN will get a lot of radio airplay!

It has been a long time since I last heard a song from Xscape on the radio in Denmark.

BUT I do hear TDCAU neasrly every day! - think that is one of the most played MJ songs on radios in Denmark!

I hope APWNN will get a lot of radio airplay!

I hear a lot of MJ songs on radio wherever I go, older ones. My neighbours were blasting MJ music yesterday on my street (made me soo happy). LNFSG I heard on mtv & viva last month :)

I wish I heard more MJ on the radio in Denmark. - But all they play is modern crap music...

I heard Slave To The Rhythm today at a golf shop.
It was the Billboard Awards version as well.

I heard Loving You in a department store (Debenhams) in Woking yesterday afternoon. Best thing was when my daughter started singing along and an old lady in a wheelchair was tapping her hands to the rythmn with a big smile on her face. Just summed up how Michael appeals to all generations.

OMG OMG!! I just heard this little kid through my window singing "LNFSG" while he was walking!! That was so cute! :D :D

Love Never Felt So Good (JT) at McDonalds in the UK. Nice surprise!

I heard snippets of APWNN used for bumper music during Herman Cain's talk radio show Friday morning. He uses Mike's music a lot for bumper spots (mostly snippets from Thriller and OTW). :D

Herman_Cain_CEO_zps16f8682b.jpg

I heard Love Never Felt So Good on the Radio at Work, and they also played it at my local shopping center on all floors!!

Love Never Felt So Good seemed to follow me around in every shop I went to in Glasgow last week.

LNFSG (solo) during the Patriots vs Panthers game.

I'm from the UK and just spent the last week in Portugal... They love MJ! I heard LNFSG and APWNN on the radio daily (spending 20 minutes in the car per day). Went on a day trip to ZooMarine that had a PA system throughout the park and in one day played MITM, BoW, WATW, WYBT LNFSG and APWNN twice!!

It was incredible to hear Michael played constantly in such a public place!

I heard LNFSG on danish radio today when I was at work.

ALSO - a danish TV channel called DR3 showed Moonwalker today !

I just wish they would play other songs on the radio too - at least APWNN ....

I HEARD APWNN AT THE MOVIE THEATRE TODAY!! :clapping: :punk: :clap: :jump:

Back