Who Is It

:eek: Wow, I really didn't know he only released it a few years ago, then.

I love the song, but the video..well..it took a whole thread discussion on MJNO to figure out what the meaning of the video was, :D

And even now, it's still complex to me. :)

Haha, I remember that :lmao:

Dangerous The Short Films was released on VHS at the end of 1993 :yes: I think the DVD was only released a few years ago...

Haha, I remember that :lmao:

Dangerous The Short Films was released on VHS at the end of 1993 :yes: I think the DVD was only released a few years ago...
I still think they should've showed the montage video :(

It took me a long time to get into the Dangerous album but I've always loved this song. The beginning is so beautiful and I so I was glad when it's use was extended in the remix version on the Ultimate Collection. I didn't like the video for years but the discussion on MJNO sparked my interest in it :)

This Is My Favorite Mj Song!!!!! Kudos For Making A Whole Thread About It!!!!! The Beat, The Lyrics, The Vocals, Everything About This Soung Is Absolutely Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dislike the video :huh:

One of the reasons you may dislike the Who Is It video, is that Michael's hardly in the video. Which makes the video very boring. The final scenes of the video of Michael sleeping in a car and the long distance shot of him waving and getting on a plane, aren't Michael but MJ impersonator E'Casonova.

Who Is It is an awesome song. I'm not a great fan of the Dangerous album, never have been. But Who Is It one one of Michael's best and most underrated songs.

hmm...i love WII just like the next MJ fan, but trully not the best he's written

Who Is It is an awesome song. I'm not a great fan of the Dangerous album, never have been. But Who Is It one one of Michael's best and most underrated songs.

I don't see how anyone cannot love the Dangerous album. MJ fan or not. It is perfect pop & soul music.

Who Is It is Michael's masterpiece. Written, composed & produced all by him with no interference. If you've only ever heard the cr@p 7" version, listen to the 6 and 1/2 minute album version, it's immense.

Although my number one MJ song changes from time to time (normally any one of 5) Who Is it usually returns to the top of the pile.

One of the best MJ song. And don't understand why someone don't like the video. Either it's Michael in it or E'cas its still great video. The whole video remind me on some movie, it's shoot like some Holiwood blockbaster :). Just remember the scene at the end when he moves and the wind from the helicopter blow in his coat, and all that on the slow-motion. So i think it's pretty good video.

the song is amazing.... makes me cry when I listen to it...
and the a cappella version....

I had the Dangerous LP for 6 months before I got around to listening to Who Is It and then I was absolutely blown away. I love everything about the song and I love the video for it as well.

^^^Really? You should watch it. It's really interesting and mysterious.

Are you serious? The video is a masterpiece.
Smooth Criminal, Thriller, Ghosts, Beat It, Billie Jean.....those short films are what I call Masterpieces :wub:
Not 'Who Is It' :(

Last edited:
I have a question

When MJ wrote Who Is It did he just beatbox the music or did he play any instruments to come up with some music parts?

hands down, one of his best songs. Love that song. listen to it every day on my ipod. That song shows michael the genuis. composition, lyrics the whole package!

Back