Who Is It

I used to skip it :ph34r: But now I love it, the instrumental, the way he composed the song,... All amazing! :punk: :punk:

The song is one of his most underrated tracks. Really dark, awesome vocals, great lyrics, great beat and ad-libs.... definitely a classic MJ song in my book.

Michael was hardly even in the the WII short film. E. Cassanova filled in as a body double for MJ as MJ was touring.

And? That doesn't take away from the fact that it's one of MJ's best video's! Well to me it's one of his best anyway. The storyline is so interesting. I never tire of watching it.

^^I agree! It's so mysterious! I discover new things in it every time.

^^I like the video too. Maybe not one of his best, but I like the fact that it is very mysterious, and has a very artistic feel to it. The storyline confused me to no end when I first watched it, but I think i've kind of got it figured out now.

I love this song, the beat and the music is amazing, the video is great too.

Who is it is so underrated. I just love this song.
The video has classic David Lynch atmosphere but I like that kind of spirit. it suites the song.

one of the themes from 1993 even dough music was moving towards a more urban direction (Hip Hop, Bad Boy Records & Death Row).. you guys need to hear my friends rap over who is it!

I'd put it like this with one word: soulful! I love it so much.

Makes me so sad that I hope it's not that he went through the exprience in real life...Esp. the "I'm lonely" part....breaks my heart bigtime.

its awesome. the music, melody, beat, lyrics, :heart:Michael's voice :wub: :love: :wub:

but its a bit tragic. :(
how can a girl be unfaithful to :heart:Michael.

have u guys noitce, :heart:Michael clearing his throat, in middle intro of the song after he says "dont bother me"
in accapella veriosn u can hear is clearly ... its sweeeet :love:

in Persia, its a lot non-:heart:MJ fans fav song.

Who Is It is the best song ever created. The melody, raw emotion, beatbox, everything is simply incredible. I don't even MJ can make a song to top it.

so sad that hes never actually performed it. VERY UNDERRATED. definetly one of my favourite songs.

This song described EXCATLY what I felt when my girlfriend dumped me!! lol...I love this song and imo the best song written by MJ as far as lyrics and composition. You can feel that it's totally MJ's work. The song is so well put together it's scary. In some songs there are parts that are unneccery or doesen't fit in, who is it has such a good flow that the 6.36 minutes (like MO mentioned) doesen't seem that long at all.

:)

Michael was clearly in alot of pain and torment when he created, composed and recorded this classic
masterpiece.. You can hear his pain through the music. The presence of personal dispair and agony are throughout the song even without the lyric can it be felt and heard. This is the most haunting song he has ever created.

"Who Is It" is DEFINITELY one of my top MJ songs! I fell in love with it the first time I heard it, I lovelovelove it.
I made the chorus my cell ringtone, so when people call me my phone asks, 'WHO IS IT?' :)

"Who Is It" is my favorite song from Dangerous, and it's hard not to like it. It's a very powerful song.

Who is it is one of my favs! I don't understand as well why ANYONE would be unfaithful to Michael... And in addition to being unfaithful... She was a liar as well! How could she break Michael's heart like that?! The sorrow in Michael's voice really sounds real... AWW! Don't be sad Michael-san!

This song LIVE would be the best thing to ever happen!

Has anyone noticed the different lyrics of "Who is it" on the Dangerous Dvd?Apparently when he mumbles towards the end ( i think), he is saying; "There tryin to make me crazy". He also says another line or two that the Dangerous cd booklet doesn't have. Anybody elese notice this?

Who is it is one of my favs! I don't understand as well why ANYONE would be unfaithful to Michael... And in addition to being unfaithful... She was a liar as well! How could she break Michael's heart like that?! The sorrow in Michael's voice really sounds real... AWW! Don't be sad Michael-san!
Michael san?
:lol:

I've always wondered what genre this song belongs to. Pop, R&B,...?

Back