Who wants to be the You are not alone/She's out of my life girl?

I hope the most 'desperate to hug him-girl' (like at the HIStory Munich) will get to hug Michael lol or me of course all though I'd really don't know how I'll react...

What a question!! Sure that I wanna be the girl of "YANA" and "She´s out of my life".
But I think that I´ll loose the battle against hundreds of other girls!!!

all that i wanna say is that we shouldnt get our hopes up too high coz we'll end up being disappointed. the chances that one of us will get picked is 1 in 5,000.

I would die - I seriously would - I would be over the moon. I would be screaming - I would be crying and I would be laughing and screaming at my mum to take a picture lol!!

Though as I even haven't got a ticket (YET YET YET :D ) I'm not sure it will happen. Grrr I NEED TO GO TO THIS CONCERT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH *cries*

MICHAEL BABY, IF YOU ARE GONNA
DO THIS? PLEASE :praying LET ME BE YOUR

YANA / SHE IS OUT OF MY LIFE-GIRL:wub:

3 TIMES FRONT ROW-3 CHANCES :praying

Me. Even though I'm a boy.. A straight boy at that. :lol:

ME!!! i'll wear a wig and a skirt !!! anything to be on stage with MJ!!!!

I wanna be the girl! I don't care if 20,000 people are watching, when Michael is only a few feet away, that's all I pay attention to anyways... everything else is a blur!!! tho I can't imagine what I'd do, I think I'd cry happy tears!

Im a shy person naturally but as U say....I won't even notice other people when Ive got Michaels big beautiful eyes & smile focused on me. When he's focused on me, how rude wud I be, if I didn't return the affection & focus on him. Lol

Truely, I wudn't do it 4 any1 but Michael. I wud be nervous but I pray that I cud DANCE with him as well as hug him. :angel:

all that i wanna say is that we shouldnt get our hopes up too high coz we'll end up being disappointed. the chances that one of us will get picked is 1 in 5,000.

That loads better chance thean the lottery :-D Wahoooooooooooooo!!

Also I thing id quite like to be P.Y.T girl more! :-D Has he ever done this?

ME ME ME!!!:wild:
but maybe I will faint when that time comes, but I`ll try not to. man I just can imagine now,and made my self happy again :D:yes:
I will hug him tight and will never let go.:tease::cheeky:

Back