Who wants to be the You are not alone/She's out of my life girl?

It could be, but he never performed it.

[Sorry for my last sentence "He will BE probably use..." '-__-]

P.S.: Sorry for the O.T. but where can i find emoticons? o_O

i have the same question..
but if you point other emoticons what you see with you mouse, you can get the spell...

I think he will probably use Speachless!
And what about a medley with all the 3 songs? Why not?

Do you think? It's also a possibility that it'll be during Whatever Happens, as that is another one of his underrated love songs. :love:

if i went up on that stage i would not just stand there and go mad over him i would simply dance with him literally properly dance with him and laugh and say something in his ear :D then id be like see ya later

lol I mean will they put them back in the audience to watch the rest of the show?
thought I'm sure they need resuscitation and cant stop crying...

maybe there will be a speechless girl this time around. (lol @ me using to mj songs,and not on purpose haha)

I really hope that he doesn't do it this time round, what with his age and everything, as well as his children being able to watch. What would they think if they saw some teenage girl kissing and groping Michael like that today? It would make things very awkward and cringe worthy.

Yes, those girls are very lucky to have experienced it but at the end of the day, that was over 10 years ago and he doesn't look like that anymore.

(No offence to anyone btw). I am merely trying to state a point.

Too old to hug a girl? He is only 50 - not 500! lol

Lol, true true, but what I meant was that i doubt he would let any girl/woman kiss and grope him like that today. A hug is fine by all means, but imagine what his children would say.

Lol, true true, but what I meant was that i doubt he would let any girl/woman kiss and grope him like that today. A hug is fine by all means, but imagine what his children would say.

I don't think it would be something they haven't seen before by now. Do you think the fans behave when he is out on the street? I can imagine he has been ninjahugged before :lol:

does anyone actually have any clue on how they pic these girls? surely someone on here must have been there and saw someone get picked, or knows some1 who knows someone who knows someone who is the cousin of the best friend of a girl who got picked?! :lol:

I always thought the girl on the dangerous dvd looks too immaculate to have come from the front of the crowd..

I know right? LOL out of all the girls from all the shows it's ever been done on never have I seen anyone say they were the girl :lol:

It's always gonna be someone in the front row though.. I guess it's just easier to pick them out and put them back.. maybe with the o2 if it is done it may be a little different since it's seated. I guess you just have to be real lucky be in the right spot at the right time? :p

I know right? LOL out of all the girls from all the shows it's ever been done on never have I seen anyone say they were the girl :lol:

It's always gonna be someone in the front row though.. I guess it's just easier to pick them out and put them back.. maybe with the o2 if it is done it may be a little different since it's seated. I guess you just have to be real lucky be in the right spot at the right time? :p

But won't the front row be MAINLY filled with celebs and suits? I can imagine thats the way it was done in the past, cos only the true fans would have got there early to fight their way to the front. but in the past they were standing not seated...

Just gotta keep hopeful that with my VIP ticket i won't be too far back (still don't know my row) and I will be the lucky girl... Ahhh i can dream!!! :lol:

No, a lot of people that camped outside the o2 the night they went on general sale got front row tickets, And I got me one from viagogo :wild:

You dont know your row with your VIP ticket? :unsure:

I got A2 row H for one night and A2 row P for another..

Maybe they will grab someone from level 4 :rofl:

But won't the front row be MAINLY filled with celebs and suits? I can imagine thats the way it was done in the past, cos only the true fans would have got there early to fight their way to the front. but in the past they were standing not seated...

Just gotta keep hopeful that with my VIP ticket i won't be too far back (still don't know my row) and I will be the lucky girl... Ahhh i can dream!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: OMG, that just gave me a visual...! :lol: Imagine if they'd pick a VIP who was an "older lady"....and who had drunk a little too much champagne...! :lmao: :lmao: You know, she'd be on stage, stumbling around with a drink in her hand...sort of looking like Carol Burnett in Annie! :lmao: :lmao: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDkEXszYtdo :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

does anyone actually have any clue on how they pic these girls? surely someone on here must have been there and saw someone get picked, or knows some1 who knows someone who knows someone who is the cousin of the best friend of a girl who got picked?! :lol:

I always thought the girl on the dangerous dvd looks too immaculate to have come from the front of the crowd..

"too immaculate"? what do you mean?

After watching the videos on Youtube, I've noticted that most of the girls have had big bushy hair and were really badly dressed for an MJ concert :doh: (probably because of it being so long ago). The prettiest girl I have seen close to him but not as a YANA girl has been Joanna, she's such a stunner!

No, a lot of people that camped outside the o2 the night they went on general sale got front row tickets, And I got me one from viagogo :wild:

You dont know your row with your VIP ticket? :unsure:

I got A2 row H for one night and A2 row P for another..

Maybe they will grab someone from level 4 :rofl:

I did say mainly! I know some people have got front row tickets, but a lot of them also went to competition give aways and celebs..

And no, i still dont know my row :( Got it from Lastminute.com i keep on hassling them, but they say they don't have that information and I won't find out till i get the tickets :(:(:(

"too immaculate"? what do you mean?

I've been at the front of many gigs and festivals, with thousands of people behind me, and if you have you know you end up very sweaty and ragged by the end of it :lol: just always thought she looked too clean and put together!

i was too thinking that they would pick someone from the front row. now i dont know... they could pick from other rows on the A blocks too.

Back