Who wants to be the You are not alone/She's out of my life girl?

omg it wud be so amazing. any body see the yana girl who fainted in michaels arms ?

During History most girls were picked by securitystaff.

There were rumours going around that sometimesMichael chose the girl himself because before the show his cameraman would walk by and film the first row of people...

I remember during history we would wear white shirts because often the girl on stage was wearing something white.

damn front row only. thats me out then... altho, wont it be mainly celebs in the first few rows..

lol Michaelsson.. I am telling you, you gotta wear the Michael dress. Put a wig on and you'll be sure to be the yana girl ;)

lol then hen im up there rip the wig off and challenge mike 2 a danceoff lol,id get my ass handed to me but o well lol

Pick me, pick me......
If I could I would send a million application letters to be the best YANA girl ever. I can scream, go crazy, be shy, be in love....no matter how Michael wants me to act I can do it!

(I will have little change on August 1 as I am seated in block 409 row T :-(, maybe more chances on January 29, block B1 row A) Blocks A alerady have some many priviliges, now block B has to be in charge!)

Feeling again like a teenager madly in love..... :wild:

More then anything I would love to be the TWYMMF Girl.
Its my all time fave song and I have the strut down to a T.
I know everything and anything there is to know about that song/routine and I deserve to do it more then anyone.

As for being the YANA/SOOML Girl,I will do anything to be the lucky one.
Hey I will even flash at Michael to get picked.

Having Michael kissing,hugging and singing to you,direct,is definatley one of my ultimate dreams.

omg it wud be so amazing. Any body see the yana girl who fainted in michaels arms ?
yes i remember seeing that one,i would love to be a yana girl,but this is what worrys me,that i might faint and hit the floor like a ton of bricks,theres no way michael could lift me up like that girl,dainty little thing she was,he,d have to leave me on the ground till the show was over,if he didn,t want to break his back.

yes i remember seeing that one,i would love to be a yana girl,but this is what worrys me,that i might faint and hit the floor like a ton of bricks,theres no way michael could lift me up like that girl,dainty little thing she was,he,d have to leave me on the ground till the show was over,if he didn,t want to break his back.

haha :lol: same here! said earlier, that it wud be more likely for me to pick the bouncer up and carry him off than the other way round!!! hehe

hey imagine though if you fainted ,michael might have to give you the kiss of life,
it would be worth fainting for,yummy but when i come round i would probably faint again,

I would like.. I would look SO stupid if it where me. xD nervous and trembeling and unable to look him in the eyes and maybe I would even reject if he touched my hand or something.

Thats my own little way of reacting when I'm nervous and can't believe whats going on.

I meen. Michael Jackson singing to you.. Thats f**** up! Thats what I dreamed of this night.. Dreams = Not gonna happen in real life!

I'd look like a cow next to Mickey lol (with all my due respect to cows:D)

AAAA!!
is there any chance for me if i seat at 7th row infront??
how to dress to get attration of Michael???
i wanna be the Yana Girl!!

Good Afternoon Katz how are you today?
What was all that about on the ticketmaster thread thing!?!?!? Did i miss something interesteing last night?

I'm in B1 Row K :( doubt he'd see me. But I'd totally sneak in KFC if it got me on stage. I think we'd be a one up if we managed that because I'm pretty sure England doesn't have KFC. Oh those Yana girls, they make me laugh. I made a comment about how NONE of them can dance. As for a dance off ... with Michael Jackson ... on stage in front of thousands? Oh yeah, it's SO on!

I'm in B1 Row K :( doubt he'd see me. But I'd totally sneak in KFC if it got me on stage. I think we'd be a one up if we managed that because I'm pretty sure England doesn't have KFC. Oh those Yana girls, they make me laugh. I made a comment about how NONE of them can dance. As for a dance off ... with Michael Jackson ... on stage in front of thousands? Oh yeah, it's SO on!
England has many KFC stores so he'll be very happy! :lol: I'm a fanatic diner myself! lol Chances are we'll be most likely to meet him in one of their stores! :lol:

I think he will probably use Speachless!
And what about a medley with all the 3 songs? Why not?

Last edited:
Back