Will camera's be allowed? / Camera advice [ Merged ]

NO HANDYCAMS / CAMCORDERS WILL BE ALLOWED

if you "want" video look at the options for recording video with digital cameras.
the Samsung WB500 records in HD video and has a 10x optical zoom. If you want video like you would record from a handycam/camcorder start looking at other options

I've been to the o2 arena before to see Prince. We were scanned and they asked to look in our bags. There were no cameras allowed for Prince's concert however we managed to get 2 small digital cameras in. We just put them in our handbags under everything else. Before the concert began an announcement was made that this concert was for our memories only. Security were looking for people using cameras and some people were given a warning however this was for a concert where no cameras were allowed. I reckon we will be able to take small digital cameras into Michael's concerts. It is more professional looking cameras you will probably be told you are not allowed to take in and will have to collect them after the concert. Camcorders will definitely not be allowed in especially as these concerts are going to be filmed professionally.

How about sony cyber shot T900..? I have it, can i bring it..? anyway, will they allow a handycam just like MichaelJacksonOne post..? erm...

Again NO Handycams

sony-cyber-shot-t900-t90-cameras.jpg

The T900 will be allowed as it is a digital camera and DOESN"T look like an SLR or a professional camera.

I don't quiet understand how people can not follow what I posted before. I did say "looks similar to" or whatever right?

Does anyone know, if there are lockers at the o2 where I could put my DSLR in that I'm bringing to visit London?

I still hope anyone loves it to risk and will take a very good cam into o2 :D
i want a full concert with all songs in normal quality,
too bad i cant appear @ a show :(
i need to hope for as much different songs as possible...

is it possible to record full show with an allowed cam?

If they could produce such fantastic material from the Led Zeppelin "Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert", then I'm sure that even non-fans will be able to record audio or footage.

I just don't understand.. they can't stop people from recored it using mobile phone anyway.. so in that case, why not just let the handycam let in since this will be Michael final concert.. hahaha...

I just don't understand.. they can't stop people from recored it using mobile phone anyway.. so in that case, why not just let the handycam let in since this will be Michael final concert.. hahaha...

yes :D
i hope many do that :)
high risk but great if it works

there are special ways to hide maybe ^^

u wont get one in the venue. u can record with mobiles as the quality isnt as good. all they care about is ppl recording so they can then sell the footage on and make money

u wont get one in the venue. u can record with mobiles as the quality isnt as good. all they care about is ppl recording so they can then sell the footage on and make money

people keep it or share it :)

who would give much money for amateur recording, if much other videos are already on forums ^^

so, that means that I can bring my Nikon, right? It has 14 megapixels and 3,6x zoom, so can I?
Nikon_coolpix_s630_red.jpg

sorry that I'm asking but I'd like to be sure :p

oh, sorry I gave wrong pic.
nikon-coolpix-s710-advanced-compact-camera.jpg

this is exactly my one. and this has 6.0 - 21.6 mm thank God :p well it's okay?

Should be okay, dont take my word for it though, there should be a official camera policy announced soon.

ho would give much money for amateur recording, if much other videos are already on forums ^^
thats what im saying they wont allow handycams ect because ppl can then make bootlegs and sell them.they dont care about mobiles cause for the most part quality isnt good and u cant make money off it. thats the whole point about not letting professional cameras/videos in. its based on ppl making bootlegs and making money by selling high quality pics

hey, i hope this cam will be allowed?

sony_cybershot_w200.jpg

could you please confirm? ;]

yes fine. theres pics in this thread that tell u more than likely what will and will not be allowed. look through it

During the Bad tour, I remember having to stuff my camera down my pants as they weren't allowed and they made people leave them outside.

Back