World Music Awards 2008 *UPDATE: Michael Jackson did not win; Kid Rock got the WBPMA *

Re: World Music Awards 2008 (Michael Jackson nomined to World Best Pop Male Artist)

I think it will be Kid Rock.. just because its a new album

Re: World Music Awards 2008 (Michael Jackson nomined to World Best Pop Male Artist)

WHAT!?

Anyway, was just Googling a bit and found this:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=692888&pid=590097550&st=0&#entry590097550

The first post was posted the 6th of November... And the poster says the winners are... And only one included there amongst the Best Male Pop Artist is Kid Rock...

It's probably nothing, but kind of weird hes mentioning them as "winners"?

This is not good at all

aww man....tht stinks...if Kid Rock wins I'm gonna be all "GRR" cuz I need something happy like RIGHT NOW.....bad...day? naw...bad life....

aww man....tht stinks...if Kid Rock wins I'm gonna be all "GRR" cuz I need something happy like RIGHT NOW.....bad...day? naw...bad life....
Fuck it. We all know Michael is better anyway. ;)

And I'm pretty sure a new album is on it's way and it'll be great. Good things coming, especially in 2009 *Obama* :D

are u guys sure that kid rock won the award ?

doesn't really matter! meeh it was short noticed anyways! it would've been a bonus anyways!

Fuck it. We all know Michael is better anyway. ;)

And I'm pretty sure a new album is on it's way and it'll be great. Good things coming, especially in 2009 *Obama* :D

Lol surely...

omg I made up an Obama dance :lol: It was awesome to do at school and have everyone stare at me as if I were a freak...

Me back to topic... If the show is almost 2 hours in, how much longer before it ends and/or we actually LEARN something? I mean nobody KNOWS that Kid Rock won...so...grah this is stressful....

yes im sure

WHAT!?

Anyway, was just Googling a bit and found this:

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=692888&pid=590097550&st=0&#entry590097550

The first post was posted the 6th of November... And the poster says the winners are... And only one included there amongst the Best Male Pop Artist is Kid Rock...

It's probably nothing, but kind of weird hes mentioning them as "winners"?
It looks like they just listed who was and is shown on the main page of WorldMusicAwards.com, which is actually just the performers / featured artists and not the actual winners. We still don't have solid word as to who won what. They made that post 2-3 days ago, the winners are only being announced today.

No details so far? I think the show should be over now. It's late, I'll go to bed. Can't wait for tomorrow.

www.worldmusicawards.com has photos from the preparty up now,in the gallery section, Jesse Medcalfe (host) Estelle, Tuface, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Melissa Corken, Akon, Sasha and Kate Ryan

EDIT:

Kid Rock won the "Best Pop/Rock Male" award, but that's a different award. No sign yet who won the MJ-nominated category.

kidrock2008ul8.jpg

EDIT:

Kid Rock won the "Best Pop/Rock Male" award, but that's a different award. No sign yet who won the MJ-nominated category.

kidrock2008ul8.jpg

That was close. lol

You guyz, I could not follow the awards. Who has won that award for best male artist??? Thank you.

Any news !??!?!?!??!?!?

the list everyone is refering to is not a correct list of winners! it states winners list but the list is just made up of the artists pictures on the home page of the world music awards home page - so we dont need to worry - MJ is sure to win!!!

also ne-yo is listed as a winner and he isnt even nominated !! lol

oh, well......

It was very obvious because all the other albums were new. It's even amazing Michael was nominated. I mean it's amazing it has sold that much.

omg......

Lol. Oh well. It wasn't that important.

Kid who?

Cant see the winner list on the official page

i dont even know who kid rock is!

Back