Xscape General Discussion

Re: News and discussion about upcoming MJ album [Update Pg15]

If they were to release remixes after the release of the album.. I say go for it!! but not on the main album please!!

Some STREET MIXES? Oh Lord.

Street mixes would only be on Singles though, so yeah why not? Might bring more people into the singles, as long as obviously it's nowhere near the album stuff.

If we get a disc of the original versions (which is possible) on the first disc, as well as the new remixes.. i hope they include some street/club mixes etc. get Nero in to remix one of the song's, the work he did on speed demon was magic. Truthfully, that's the only Michael Jackson remix i've ever liked..

It wasn't a smart choice to release those crappy remixes on BAD25. There's no relation to the other tracks, imo they're outta place on the bonus disc. The only remixes I would have accepted would be the unreleased ones made by "DJ Svensk" (Bruce Swedien) back in the 80s, namely the extended dance mixes of LMA & SD

The songs Pharrell Williams wrote for Michael (Senorita, Like I Love You, Last Night, Let's Take a Ride, etc) are nowhere near Michael Jackson quality. Some of them are even some of Justin Timberlake's worst songs.

I'm glad Michael never recorded a Pharrell song. I really do love his production work, but his lyrics border on sheer stupidity and he doesn't have a great sense of melody. Michael always preached that melody was incredibly important, particularly in the chorus, and Pharrell very rarely found that importance.

If you're talking about that Happy song and Get Lucky, imo, they're not that good. That "Get Lucky" song reminds of a Jacksons song but a bad one. It is very obvious he is very much influenced and inspired by Michael Jackson, but unfortunately for me his songs fall short.

I'll patiently wait until the announcement comes, whenever that is, but honestly, I just can't wait! This album could be really amazing. Just STTR, Blue Gangster, APWNN, are awesome, and who knows what other tracks we've never heard will be included. :timer:

I'll patiently wait until the announcement comes, whenever that is, but honestly, I just can't wait! This album could be really amazing. Just STTR, Blue Gangster, APWNN, are awesome, and who knows what other tracks we've never heard will be included. :timer:

Agree!

Just the songs that are leaked that we have not heard > knowing they could be released excite me so much.. and I've heard them.. I almost forget about the unheard tracks!

That says something about the quality of the tracks like STTR, APWNN, Loser, Blue Gangster..

Richard Lecocq posted this:

#staytuned#michaeljackson#thelegacycontinues#new

1457646_10152263974538908_781605158_n.jpg

Edit: It seems is not related to the new album

Richard Lecocq no, the new album is not news now actually. It's about my personal projects.

I'm very anxious, but we have to wait.

I still think the phone from Sony will have something more to the album.

o6w6te.jpg

The Legacy? Anyone know about it, can be the name of the album?

It's got to be another 'hits' compilation of sorts. Cashing in on the month of release..

o6w6te.jpg

The Legacy? Anyone know about it, can be the name of the album?

No it's not. It's a worldwide live tribute show (with a MJ look alike) that is done by Michael Prince and Kevin Dorsey. It's been around a while and got nothing to do with any MJ album. Check the link below

https://www.facebook.com/www.thelegacyllc

Jacob"TheBoss"Angle;3972808 said:
A new album is gonna come out of the blue, but which one could it be. Here's an article, quite interesting.

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/whos-about-to-beyonce-an-album-all-over-itunes/125519/

Look at the list, maybe a new album isn't that far away. :punk:

"2. Michael Jackson
A new Michael Jackson album would absolutely tick the ‘**** me’ box, and there’s definitely a leftovers effort on its way, although recent reports suggest the ‘big launch idea’ might involve the LP coming bundled on a rubbish smartphone. Perhaps Sony have changed their minds?"

A new album is gonna come out of the blue, but which one could it be. Here's an article, quite interesting.

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/whos-about-to-beyonce-an-album-all-over-itunes/125519/

Look at the list, maybe a new album isn't that far away. :punk:

Duuuuuuuude! Absolutely feeling the signature xD that's my theme song! and oh god, if an album just pops out I'll literally die, come back to life and buy it, and then die again while listening to it. *lurk mode*

Victor;3972824 said:
"2. Michael Jackson
A new Michael Jackson album would absolutely tick the ‘**** me’ box, and there’s definitely a leftovers effort on its way, although recent reports suggest the ‘big launch idea’ might involve the LP coming bundled on a rubbish smartphone. Perhaps Sony have changed their minds?"

I hope they are wrong though.

The ad has almost 10 mil views.

Do something already!

Are they going to have 2 versions of Slave 2 the Rythem

This is the calm before the storm!!!

It's not time :) Yet

:O qbee, you're teasing us! I'm fairly certain that this board gets announcements from the Online Team a few days prior to the actual announcement, but the team essentially can't talk about it. If I'm right.

In any case, come on Estate. Everyone is freaking out. Now is the time!

Not going to be surprised if we don't hear anything next week either

Next week, will do a month of video Xperia Z2. I think rather that we will have news. Sorry for bad english. :)

:O qbee, you're teasing us! I'm fairly certain that this board gets announcements from the Online Team a few days prior to the actual announcement, but the team essentially can't talk about it. If I'm right.

In any case, come on Estate. Everyone is freaking out. Now is the time!

No we do not get any information before hand about any album. We find out when you do.

Now is not the time. The time is when they say it is time :)

I think they know what they are doing this time..

Look at us, we are feeling so much.. anxiousness, confusion, high interest... Phone geeks are hearing this, the numbers go higher and higher! 9.5 million views, many are simply fans of the phone. Once the phone is out there will be much less reason for them to look up an ad about it..

This video has more views than most huge music videos. It's averaging roughly 455,000 views a day... a day!!

To me it looks like they are going to keep fans wondering, phone geeks introduced to it, and then give it to us all (Fans and general public)

As annoyed as some are getting, as impatient as we all are.. I think It's safe to say we are anxious and excited like crazy!! And in all reality if we knew everything that we wanted to know, there would be less wonder(wonderment) about it..

Back