• Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
sign03qy6.gif

....um..yeah... What was the question again?
That would be my deepest desire, an option what I want to do if I meet him in that elevator. :mello:

BUUUUUUUUT !

Yeaah, I would probably nod and say 'Hi', and ask how hes' doing :D, and how its' so wonderful and unexpected to see him in person. I would just say that I admire him and a big fan, and just a couple of things on how he means to me. :wub: Then ask how his family and kids are doing, I just wanna make sure they are happy, and taking care. Lil' chit chat sort of thing. And then when his floor comes up, and he has to go, I'll say "It was nice meeting you! Thank you so much! Love you Michael!

I would be completley shocked...(and silently in my head I would be like omg omg omg!!!!)...I would try not to stare at him but i would glance over as often as I could...and if the oppurtunity came up i would smile, nod and say hello...

although itd probably be the perfect oppurtunity to ask for an autograph, get a photo and tell him how much repsect and admiration I have for him and his family...I would be too chicken!!!! And I don't think the words would come out coherenty :)

Last edited:
I voted "nod polite hello" because of him feeling awkward too....I think he's had enough screaming fans in his lifetime..

dang the joke is right there but no one can take it....it's like the elephant in the room:angel:

umm I think I would get nervous and quiet....or become a screaming fool..or fall out...yeah probably faint

Last edited:
First I would stare at him ( because I would not believe my eyes! ) then I would start shaking like a leaf and finally maybe manage to nod a polite hello.
Then, after recovering from the shock, I would ask his autograph :D

If that happened to me I would be in shock and I dont know if i would say anything to him maybe i would and i might just say hello Michael :)

I would say its about time...Giggles~~~

Gosh I am such terd..!

I would cry like a baby and then ask, "Can I come with you?" PLEASE??!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE?!!!

Last edited:
i would smile and nod a polite hello ,and enjoy the moment .:yes:
The same here :)

Or if I would noticed it is him in some outfit and he don't want to be recognized,
I would stay quiet. Don't want to make him feel bothered :flowers:

Last edited:
I'd say I try to make small talk with him. I think that's one of the hardest things to do as far as Michael is concerned.

There's always throngs of chaotic people and cameras and security. But just to be face-to-face with him alone, in a quiet setting, MAN lol.

I'd tell him I'm an enormous fan, and then try to ask him how he's doing, how's the family etc.

Someone said it earlier, Michael's said he's always wanted to know how ordinary folks interact. He's said that everytime he meets people they're going crazy or they want something from him, or trying to give him their business card etc.

Obviously it's Michael effin' JACKSON lol, so it's easier said then done lol. But I'd try to talk to him as MJ the man not MJ the entertainer, so he'd feel comfortable and unthreatened. ^_^

Last edited:
Oh my god, Michael Jackson (SCREAM LOUDLY) and start talking like an ....idiot.....

I really don't know. I met Muhamed Ali in the Sears Tower elevator in Chicago back in 1978 and I was really cool. It was a surreal moment. I just stood there smiling after saying hi. (You can't get into an elevator with a person you recognize though you don't know them and not say anything). But if it were MIKE? I would probably just keep saying something like: "OHH WOOOWWW" over and over again and be grinning from ear to ear.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

^lool I would love to meet Muhammed Ali!:eek: lucky youu

What I would do is probably stare at the beginning, and then talk, non-stop.

pee on myself!:hysterical:

no but seriously I really don't know. I want to say the sane me would stare with my mouth wide open but then the groupie in me wants to say scream/jump up and down. But knowing me I would probably be to shocked to scream or say anything.

Stand behind him, tap him on the shoulder and pretend it wasnt me. :)

I'd probs say hey Michael, ask him how he is and shake his hand probs go in for a hug haha, probably ask him if hes been enjoyin life lately.

Last edited:
"Hey, I think I know you. Are you supposed to be, like, somebody famous or something?"

Last edited:
i think i'd just stare and look like a complete moron! I'd probably assume it was an MJ lookalike or tribute artist and try and book him for a party and end up really embarrased when it turned out to be the real michael jackson!

well i cant pick one of them polls casue ill probably scream, cry stare, faint all at once:D

Meet sexy Michael in an Elevator.. umm.. my reaction? This one? :D

sign03qy6.gif

Last edited:
omg if i saw him in the same elevater as me i would act very normal like he was just another guy and say hi how are you i wouldnt want to scare him off i would probably start up a conversation and once the elevater stops i would say bye take care and then when i get home scream like a crazy person and be like omg omg omg lol

Back