• Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
(Michael enters the elevator)
I'm most likely humming one of his songs, and then I realize exactly who he is and get really red in the face because that would be way embarassing!
(I smile and say, "oh my gosh... um hi.")
(he looks at me and smiles... then he says, "hello")
then I add, "I feel bad to ask you but may I have your autograph?"
He smiles, laughs and says, "why sure."
Then I ask him how he's doing today and I tell him thank you then right before he gets off the elevator I ask him if I could get a picture with him on my camera phone and when he gets off and the doors shut I scream and cry like a little baby and call everyone I know to tell them that I just met the coolest and most famous guy on the planet formally known as the KING OF POP!!!

Aaow!
heehee!

love, chelsea panigi

formally known as the king of pop no i dont think so hes still the king of pop no one will ever take that title from him aight lol

How about all of the above
He gets in the elevator I nod a polite hello b/c I dont realise its him and just do like any other random guy if you feel to be friendly, then stare thinking is that him? is that MJ no its not.....no WAIT!, shaking like and leaf and begining crying like a small child as I realise that YES I AM STANDING IN AN ELEVATOR WITH MJ and the scream like a lunatic hugging him and asking fro his autograph just befor fainting from the over exciting :lol: hopefully MJ would take me to his hotel (no funny business) to revive me and ensure I'm ok :cheeky: lol :p
In reality Id probably be INCREDIBLY shocked do something to embrass myself knowing me and then ask for a hug and a picture and tell him how fantastic I think he is and say Godbless before getting off oh and Id definately throw in an "I love you more" :lol:

Last edited:
I'd be shakin' and get a heart attack with Michael and me on the elevator. LOL!

i don't know if i would scream or cry(noooo)
but i think i'll try not to be so emtional
i probably would keep staring at him and couldn't say a word ^^"
STARE is for sure

please don't tell him, mikejoefan, lol. In all honesty My husband knows already how much I love Michael, we both are fans even the kids love Michael. As long as I remember who I'm sleeping next to in bed at night all is gooooooooood.

probably shake his hand and say 'it's an honor to finally meet the King.'

and...i have screamed like a girl when i saw him in santa maria so that's a possibility too.

please don't tell him, mikejoefan, lol. In all honesty My husband knows already how much I love Michael, we both are fans even the kids love Michael. As long as I remember who I'm sleeping next to in bed at night all is gooooooooood.
so true moddie777 :yes:

oh yeah! would press the hold button! hehe.. good idea...

I would give a polite nod and a hello....take a big breath and put out
"Look MJ, we have been waiting long enough for an album..any album from you would do, but if dont feel like doing one so, just give us a book to read cos your stories and poems are freaking good and people are thirsty. And by the way happy 50!"

Then the cops can arrest me if they want to but I spoke my mind!

Actually I have met MJ in elevator in my dream, lol! This was weird, he was wearing grey long coat with a hood and red lipstick and tried to hide his face! lol.

I'd probably have an :bugeyed moment and then say "Hey..." I'd smile like crazy....I do that anyway but probably even MORE than usual :lol: I'm always cheery

Last edited:
I would say Hi wink at him have a huge smile on my face and just stand next to him.

I would love to see his reaction when he sees how red my face is

"Look MJ, we have been waiting long enough for an album..any album from you would do, but if dont feel like doing one so, just give us a book to read cos your stories and poems are freaking good and people are thirsty. And by the way happy 50!"

:hysterical:.. that was funny;-)

Last edited:
I can't imagine it because I know what I WANT to do but I also know how my body WILL do.

I choose shake, faint and say hello politely. Faint is only maybe. Like if he talks to me in a kind way I might faint. Never fainted before but with Michael it would be to unrealistic for my brain to capture I think :p

I would wish I could meet Michael as a normal person some day. Not like "Michael Jackson meets a fan" but like "I went to a birthday and an interesting person sat across the table and we started to talk".. I bet Michael dreams of being just "someone across the table" sometimes.

hhahahaha, funny thread. I voted for shaking like a leaf.
I would start to shake and then feel my face getting hotter and hotter, knowing it's getting very very red. Silently stepping backwards I would hit the emergency stop button............and..........

I'd just say hi shyly...then just stare into the ground while blushing lol

lol seeing mj kick ass that would be pricless to see! :lol:

I wouldn't take my eyes off him and I will have the biggest simile.

*DEAD*!!!!!!!!!! Omg, that is 2 damn funny.. If I was in the elevator with you I would be cheering you on, on the inside, but looking at you like an idot on the outside. Once security finishes dragging you out the elevator, I would try and throw you under the bus *just playing*, and say to MJ, "Hello, how are you...hope all is well?" and pray he extends his hand to shake mine. Once he gets off, I would lose all self-control.

The other scenario would be: I would step onto the elevator while running my mouth on my cell. Take a quick look at the ppl on there, then think too myself "hey that looks like my "Boo" MJ" steal another glance, realize it's him, then tell my friend to call my parents and tell them to go to the local jail and wait for me. My friend will already know why I would be going to jail..lol.. I would then proceed to just embarrass myself and ask MJ why won't he release his past tours on DVD, ask him if I can have the job of being his umbrella holder, or personal KFC delivery chick, be his personal water girl during the concert, towel girl, etc.. Then as security is dragging me out of the elevator, I would just proceed to the stairs and try to catch him getting off at whatever floor and simply ask for an autograph. Then allow the cops to arrest me, even though I will have a record at least I will have MJ's "John Hancock"...

then tell my friend to call my parents and tell them to go to the local jail and wait for me. ...

:lol: that part had me laughing out loud

U guys have awesome imagaintion

Back