Votes: 106 24.7%
  • Faint

Votes: 60 14.0%
  • Nod a polite hello

Votes: 146 34.0%
  • other

Votes: 116 27.0%

• Total voters
Oh boy....if I'd be waiting for the elevator in the hotel and then MJ would already be in when I'd have to go in too.....I swear I'd just STARE at him, first of all. :lmao: I can totally picture it...I stand there all bored and wait for the elevator to reach the floor I'm in and for the door to open.... and then as I wanna go in...I see MJ in there. :wild: I know I wouldn't scream or cry because I never do that. I cry easily, but not out of "shock"...and I NEVER scream...that's just not me....I'm not a loud person and I am pretty calm so I wouldn't worry that I'd be a complete "mental case" all of the sudden in front of MJ. BUt I am VERY shy...so I think I'd get VERY nervous. I'd most likely just stare at him in shock...and maybe manage to say hi or at least nod...but knowing me....I am almost sure I wouldn't go IN the elevator. I know it sounds crazy and it would be one chance in a LIFETIME to meet MJ and actually get to talk to him quick without anyone interrupting...but I am shy, first of all, so I "panic" easily if I have to talk to someone I don't know and ESPECIALLY if it's a guy that I find totally attractive (and let's face it...MJ is HOT!!! :wild: :wild: :stretcher ), so because I'd be in "panic mode" I'm pretty sure my first reaction would be: "RUN SUMMER!!!" :lmao: Sad...I know...but that's the truth. So I'd most likely just stare at MJ all shocked and say something like "Oh....sorry...!!!! I'll take the next one...." :unsure: and then step back and wait for the doors to close and let MJ use the elevator alone. :unsure: :lol: It sounds crazy and stupid...but I think that's the most realistic version of how I'd react. I can be INCREDIABLY SHY...it's insane. :boohoo:

I'd say what I wrote a year ago, still applies. MJ stood right in front of me in London and what did I do? Just stared at him and smiled like an idiot and said NOTHING. No "hi", no "Michael", no "I love you", no NOTHING! :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes: My one chance... and I act like I'm a mute. :doh: :lol: Oh well. :lol:

^ LOL sorry for laughing but that is kinda funny :lol:

I'd definitely just STARE & have the most cheesiest grin on my face lol. I'd say hi & try to act all cool about being a fan. Then i'd lie & say i'm going to his floor, just to try & sneak in a bit of a conversation :) perhaps give him number? PFT YEAH RIGHT! :lol:

^ :lol: clever idea...just be like " "hi mike...how are ya?...heres my number..bye"
then just run as fast as u can :lol:....id properly do that

i dont know what id say or do but would want it to be something that makes a lasting impression ^_^

id tell him a knock knock joke!!!!!

I would try to nod a polite hello, though I think it would be pretty hard... But I wouldn't want to sound like a crazy fan, so...

Oh, how I wish this could happen someday... Haha!

Of course I would be very nervous, but remain calm. I would have no trance. Normally greet him and say to him how much I love for their art.

It would be a great honor to be on the same elevator that Michael! It would be an unforgettable moment that would forever stored in my memory. :)

Haha
I'd tell him he's even sexier in person and he is like God to me. Then I'd ask for a hug and wish simultaneously he says, " I'll give you more than a hug!" and that the elevator gets stuck. Hehe :wub:

I picked other:
I would probably scream - cry - shout his name then faint!! LOL

I definitly want a picture with him though. Gosh I wish that could happen! :D
Great thread!

^^ haha love it! if the elevator got stuck .... :cheeky:

That would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats why I don't go in them much because I'm scared they will get stuck but now I may just go in them more :D lol

Actually I would treat him just like I do every other human being that I meet in the elevator...with respect...

:angel:

I'd nod a hello, and make small talk, maybe flirt a little (i'm a big flirt, i'll admit it... LOL)

I'd be shaking no doubt. He'd be surrounded by security anyway so i wouldn't go crazy i'd say Michael... if he looks i'd ask him for a hug

Well, I've dreamt I was going in one glass elevator and MJ in another one, and when I saw MJ (I could see face distinctly) I realised it was MJ and it was not polite to stare, so I turned away, then I turned back realising I should do something. I guess this would be my reaction if I really met MJ.

i.d stare at him and ask him for a hug :) and not try to faint too much..
although i just chose "crying like a baby" in the poll lol what would probably happen afterwards ^_^

Id be like hmmm u look familiar, have i seen you somewhere before?

Then id laugh and go safe michael and pat his back :D
and then id say its paula osborne yeah, take care of yourself, laterz man :cheers:

"Oh my God! You're Jermaine Jackson!"

Nah but really, if I was in an elevator with MJ I don't know what I would do. I can't really picture it. I'd probably start shaking and trying to talk to him. Half of the things people have suggested (being polite and saying hi etc.) are easier said than done.

This is just for fun, and for obvious reasons, couldn't happen. But let's pretend. lol!

Ok, you're staying at a nice hotel in some random city. You decide to head up to your room. You go to the bank of elevators, press the button, and stand patiently waiting for it to arrive, quietly whistling SOOML.

The bell rings, and you take your place in front of the elevator doors. The doors open, and MJ is standing there, alone in the elevator.

Your immediate reaction would be which of the following. (You can pick more than one answer.)

Nothing. He deserves to go on his way without gawkers.

i would simply say Hello :yes: and smile very brightly. Then ask what cologne he was wearing .... yes i would totally hit on him :zformation: what you gonna do about it :p

I would probably just try to hide in the corner of the elevator. Even if he is standing right there.:lol: I would deffinately be WAAAY too terrified to say anything to him or really even move that much. I don't do well aound good looking men and 50 or not, MJ is an EXTREMELY attractive man. * is totally blushing while typing*:D

The Elevator door opens. I walk in. Michaels there, i say "Oh Boy, Hi Michael Jackson"

*Hug him until my arms hurt*

then.....

....Give him my phone number, so we can hang out and he can beat me at a Water Balloon fight! and be friends forever!

hehe! :D

I would stare at him and then say I love him so much, also try to kiss on his lips ^^

"Oh my God! You're Jermaine Jackson!"

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:I just spit my water on my computer...:rofl::rofl: i don't think Mike has ever been confused for someone else.

Back