Your Favourite Perfume?

Couldn't resist going to the perfumery again :p This time I didn't buy anything but only because I couldn't choose which one :D I think I've made now my decision though, I'll buy Less Is More by Make Up Store.

526012-0108

When I go out I use Naomagic - Naomi Campbell
During spring and summer I use Nina - Nini Ricci
And during winter and autumn I use Armani code

Had a wee spray of Chance by Chanel....LOVED IT!! .... Although I cant remember now if it was the eau de toilette or the eau de parfum :D

I love Ô by Lancôme, but I stopped using it when I discovered the ingredients and their toxicity. So I stick to organic stuff now; since I've got a thing for lemony scents :

eau-de-toilette-cacdrat-melvita.jpg

More perfumes from the archives of the glamour whore:

41F6iAOBh9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

parisienne.jpg

I simply ADORE perfumes. They are one of my biggest passions. I have so many, too. x3 I've only shown you my absolute favourites here.

Romance by Ralph Lauren is probably my favourite, as I've been wearing it consistently for about three years now.

I also wear:

Chloe - Chloe
Flora - Gucci
Rose (The One) - Dolce and Gabbana
Miss Dior Cherie - Dior
Coco Mademoiselle - Chanel
Flowerbomb - Viktor and Rolf

(Can you see a floral theme happening here? I'm in my mid-twenties, which may explain the penchant for fresh, floral scents. I am not a fan of musky, woody scents... they don't really do it for me. If anyone has any suggestions for new ones to try, I'd certainly be interested!)

And something I spray all over my pillow and around the house... Black Orchid - Tom Ford. ;)

If anyone has any suggestions for new ones to try, I'd certainly be interested!)

If you like floral scents, definitely try "Petite Cherie" by Annick Goutal, the perfume I listed above. It is so unique and fantastic.

Boutique Annick Goutal said:
A fruity-floral fragrance in which vanilla, peach, musk rose and freshly cut grass recall purity and boldness. Like a naive and determined woman-child who both stirs the senses and moves the heart.

Lancome Hypnose
hypnose-100ml-edt-parfum.jpg

I like the look of britneys stuff too ..
britney-spears-perfume-midnight.jpg

Last edited:
Mine are...
1. CK Obsession for Men ;)
2. Cucci Envy me
3. Michael Jackson legend (you know, the one with the HOLOGRAM) I love the Black box :wub:

i love DKNY Be Delicious. Something about fruity scents gets me every time

Anything Michael wore...and Giorgio's Red...an older scent. I love designer perfumes, especially Chanel, Armani...

Severus, have you tried this one in the meantime? I'm curious. The mixture of "bergamot, labdanum and leather" sounds intriguing (delicious, actually, since a good 'leather' is hard to find in perfumes) to me.

Not yet, no. I sooo want to, though. They run expensive, and I'm kind of tight on money. Summer is usually when I'm loaded. The rest of the year I'm left scraping the figurative barrel because of school...

Right now I am in love with D&G's L'Imperatrice. It smells so amazing. I also am kind of doing something with the tarot at the moment, so it fits my frame of mind, lol.

385866_283745575004138_100001060930367_882668_578616696_n.jpg

Yes, that is a picture I took, hence the portrait and the others in the background.

^^^I saw L'Imperatrice on sale recently somewhere. You know, as much "on sale" as D&G can ever be, pricewise. Sounds like a scent to have fun with, someone described it as "yummy scent of shampoo', :rofl:.

Currently having the ultimate love affair with Ellen Tracy.

ellen.jpg

This reminds me of everything that I wanted Lancôme's Trésor to be- where Trésor opens with that rotten and LOUD peach (and I love that rotten peach on a good Saturday night)- the remnants of Trésor, the end of the drydown- with Ellen Tracy you spray twice and have that amazing scent from the get go. Woodsy and spicy, smoldering fire that's always there but not screaming at you.
Very perfect for daytime office use- but I can see that on the right person at night as well.

Not a scent that 16 year olds will wear- and I can actually very much see this on a man without it being anywhere close to 'androgynous' in the Calvin Klein sense.

This is truly a scent that truly magnifies YOU and your body chemistry. It is the difference between you being worn by haute couture and you taking an outfit and absolutely making it your own.

Sophisticated, almost preppy and nice girl- a very nerdy but alluring person with self confidence, you know, the kind that knows how to dress in style; that says 'sexy' without skin being revealed. Which is why this could work anywhere from an office, a place of worship, to a nice, sappy and hopelessly romantic walk underneath the stars.

It enhances YOU and doesn't pretend to make you anyone else but yourself- that kind of fragrance.
Definitely leaves an impression of the great 90ies perfumes.
"Woodsy" done in perfection. I love scents like Kenzo's Amour- incensy and woodsy spices. Definitely not a fruity floral.

If I had to pick a "celebrity" whom I would envision to wear this- Lady Diana or a graceful Lady of the 50ies who wears gloves while driving, while her scarf is flying around.

Back