Your Favourite Perfume?

Ed Hardy- Born Wild is what I'm using right now
Body shop - Oceana if you can find it is nice
and the peony one my mom wears
oh yeah and white diamonds by Liz Taylor

Ohhh I have a lot of faves, here's a few
Bright Crystal- Versace

Black Orchid- Tom Ford (bought it for the obvious Michael connection BUT I actually loved it! and got lot of compliments when I wore it :))

Rose, The One- Dolce & Gabanna

Chance- Chanel

there's a lot more but I do think my list would be endless :laugh:

tumblr_m5mzcrkDrm1qcgl1no1_r1_500.gif

That is such a pretty one ^
My staple is Britney spears midnight fantasy still

Is there a good place to go other than department stores to try new fragrances? Sephora perhaps? I'd love to try all these suggestions cause I'm a designer smells kind of girl. :yes: :laugh:

^^^ I find it great. Why not go buy perfume with the person you wanna buy it for ? This way you'll make sure you do not waste money. :)

True^^

It is difficult to buy a parfume for someone you dont know that well
I have lots of them which I never use, just because I just don't like it, or even gives me headaches when the perfume is too heavy ..yes waste of money indeed
Although my father surprised me on my last birthday ...I love Hall Berry perfume now and will def buy it again.

I mostly use Fuel for Life by Diesel and Bleu de Chanel. Bleu de Chanel is my all time fave

As I've posted before here I adore the now discontinued perfume GUESS for women by Georges Marciano. It smells so great and you can wear it in day or evening, it's best to wear just a tiny bit and rub into your skin it has many notes - I just love it and want it so bad.

main accordswoody
amber
powdery
balsamic
earthy
The original Guess perfume was launched in 1990. Top notes: mandarin, grapefruit, lemon and black currant bud. Heart: orange blossom, jasmine, lily of the valley and hyacinth. Base: amber, oak moss, patchouli, orris root, sandalwood and vanilla
Information about the scent and it's notes Here: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Guess/Guess-Original-9531.html

You guys that remember the original GUESS perfume for woman in the late 80's 90's What perfume out now is very close to that smell?

nd.9531.jpg

.....I've had some of you tell me that Guilty by Gucci, 212 Sexy, 'Spark' by Liz Claiborne & some others smell somewhat like GUESS
Also, if anyone happens to see the original GUESS for women in a store that sells discontinued products PLEASE get it and I'll buy it from you. There's only one store in my city that sells discontinued perfumes body sprays so yes I would totally purchase it.

I hope I find time to go check the Guilty by Gucci and see if it has that smell I like.
Thanks for the recommendations everyone. :)

I mostly use Fuel for Life by Diesel and Bleu de Chanel. Bleu de Chanel is my all time fave

Ohlala, the guy in the Bleu de Chanel advertisement was a great choice. I would buy the perfume just for that :smilerolleyes: Lol

Looking for something orange as the top note....Suggestions?

Try Aqua Allegoria Orange Magnifica from Guerlain. This one is very citrusy. I have one of the Aqua Allegoria Collection myself, but not this one.

Back