Chris Brown's Twitter Page...MJ!

ForeverKOP

Proud Member
Have you guys seen the background for Chris Brown's official Twitter page? It's MJ!

http://twitter.com/#!/CHRISBROWN

jv66iw.jpg

:D

Thats Awesome, has anyone seen pictures of him posing like the this is it movie poster...I found it on a R and B website, he has done a album called man in the mirror.

I would post them but im not sure how too.

I think I have come to distrust everyone..I wonder WHY he has Michael as his back round? I hope it is an innocent gesture,...I love the pic though.

I think I have come to distrust everyone..I wonder WHY he has Michael as his back round? I hope it is an innocent gesture,...I love the pic though.

Because he loves his idol? Chris has been doing tributes to MJ at his concerts long before he died (see YT).

Because he loves his idol? Chris has been doing tributes to MJ at his concerts long before he died (see YT).
yeah I know...its just that when it comes to Michael..people seem to have their own agenda. I am sure Chris means well..:)

before he passed, michael was giving chris secret dance lessons. that's what i heard from my uncle in the music industry who spoke to him a little while after june 25th.

now i know the reason for all that new sexual body swayin chris is doing...

2lmwfty.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice pic. Thanks for posting the screencap cause I can't see MJ's face because of my screen resolution.
Can someone please post the pic he used?

although Chris showed MJ love before he passed, I'm still shocked he's using that pic. It's good to see though that Chris still appreciates MJ and that it wasn't just a faze.

I feel sorry for you that you have become so paranoid.

I remember you from another forum.

Wow! It's been 18 months since Michael's passing and his friends in the industry still remember him... I'm so glad to see that :)

Back