Magic Johnson Shares Memories Of Working With Michael Jackson

Can you say what he said in a nutshell.

I don't understand my computer speakers. Sometimes they decide not to make sounds when I click on videos; other times they change their minds and give me audio. However, they always make a sound every time I turn on my computer.

Huh? Shocking that Shaun forgot about Remember The Time. Great story from Magic.

Great interview with Magic :clapping:
So Magic joins in with all the people who hung up on Michael when he called :giggle:
Can you imagine having a pillow fight with Michael and Magic :) Those two could slam pillow to my head anytime and I would happily thank them :D

Huh? Shocking that Shaun forgot about Remember The Time. Great story from Magic.

I feel ya! That was a prime example of why I don't watch entertainment "news" shows (ET was the only one and I haven't watched that show in years). Simple RESEARCH before interviewing someone is supposed to be the status quo, a given, a must, yet they seemed clueless as to which video Magic worked with Michael. They're old enough to have seen RTT when it was originally aired, too.

As for the "everybody forgot about that video", that was ignorant on her part to say that, because it isn't true. One doesn't even have to be a fan of Mike's to know about and have seen his videos many times.

Ugh, their vapidness just irked my Virgoness to the nth degree! :lmao:

Bj15z1BIAAAcOjX.jpg

poor Michael, people always hanging up because they won't believe it's him on the phone :upside_down:

Back