One of Michael Jackson's best songs from the History Album

Bringing Brighter Days

Proud Member
I used to listen to Tabloid Junkie all the time....

this song had great melody from top to bottom

this was a great song

This single should have been released as a single. I'm addicted to this song. His strong voice, the beat of the song, the message in the song... Damn he was a genius...

Yeah, this was a good song. His vocals on the chorus are great.

I can't wait to post how I feel about "This Time Around" when you inevitably make that thread :)

I think perhaps the song is too close in content to Scream to be released as a single. Shame though, as I'm sure he could've made an amazing video for it. I wonder why he didn't perform it on the HIStory tour.

As much as I like TJ. I'm not sure you should release a song as a single that no one can sing along to.

someone should create a remix of this track with BOTDF... love this song a lot, both have similar leads to the chorus.. i don't mean lyrics but rhythm/harmony

The entire anti-media approach has slowly begun to grate on me in the past few months, but Tabloid Junkie is the sole exception. Wonderfully produced and sung - some of Michael's most outstanding backing vocals are on display here.

The only gripe is that the song sounds vocally incomplete, at least in the verses and completely unintelligible bridge section.

Back