I saw Thiller 25 Being played at a Supermarket!!

knight56

Proud Member
I went shopping today at a local HEB supermarket here in San Antonio texas and as soon was you go in the store there was a HUGE tv playing Michael Jackson videos!!!! And people stop to look at the videos!! Oh and i heard people saying to each others iam buying this!!! OMG even NON-MJ fans are buying this thiller 25!!! oMG

Last edited:
awesome !! we need pictures of these kinds of things !! WE SHould document this new era Michaelmania !!

for real it is everywhere and it hits u hard cause youll step in a place maybe not thinking of mike and bam!!!!

U know what I do often.. I go to music stores etc.. Where u can scan a DVD or CD.. and a video preview plays.. I just start it up on all the screens and leave..

HA HA..

I have even gone into computer stores.. Like APPLE store, and went on the computers there, went to youtube, and play 'Thriller' video or something on many screens and just walk out..

I love doin' it..

U know what I do often.. I go to music stores etc.. Where u can scan a DVD or CD.. and a video preview plays.. I just start it up on all the screens and leave..

HA HA..

I have even gone into computer stores.. Like APPLE store, and went on the computers there, went to youtube, and play 'Thriller' video or something on many screens and just walk out..

I love doin' it..

:lol: Me too. Also if MJ CD's is placed behind each others, so that only one is visible, I take all the copies behind the first and place them visible all over the place! :)

:punk:

:lol: LMFGAO yall is a merchandiser's nightmare !!

I use to loathe people like you when i was working through college :lol:

good looking out though ;)

**gives the evil eye for old times sake**

Last edited:
:lol: LMFGAO yall is a merchandiser's nightmare !!

I use to loathe people like you when i was working through college :lol:

good looking out though ;)

**gives the evil eye for old times sake**

:lol: well I can imagine it's not very funny for the employes!

But what the heck I'll keep doing it.

021408_07315B005D1.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON BILLE JEAN IN DISPLAY

Last edited:
:lol: well I can imagine it's not very funny for the employes!

But what the heck I'll keep doing it.

hahaha not cool but since its mj i would smile because im in the same line of work lol hahahaha its called doing your returns.

The advertising for this is crazy, i see thriller 25 adverts on every single website i go on, no lie, even the google ads on my own website generated thriller 25 ads lol.

The advertising for this is crazy, i see thriller 25 adverts on every single website i go on, no lie, even the google ads on my own website generated thriller 25 ads lol.

I see ads on ALL WEBSITES TO! OMG! Youtube, pulse music board, just everywhere!

Loving it all!:yes: Thanx for sharing folks!:flowers:

:lmao: at KOPV and Hess (If I worked in a store and you lot changed stuff to MJ, I would have loved it and left it as it is. :lol:)

that is freaking coooooooooooooool!!!! i have never been so excited and so happy in my life since the dangerous era!!!!

I went to the electronics section of Walmart today (basically to see how T25 was doing) and soon as I got there I could hear Billie Jean playing. They had 2 huge flat screen tvs playing the video :wild:. As I was walking around looking for T25, they played the Beat It video and a few people looked over at the screens but then went back to shopping. Finally they played Thriller and a crowd of people gathered around the screens to watch :D. I even overheard an elderly lady talking about his baby hair. lol. I didn't find T25 (maybe they sold out?) so I started to leave but I turned around one last time to see the screens and an employee was turning the volume up. :D

I wasn't around for Michael-Mania of the 80's so this is awesome for me.

And that's my Michael moment of the day :D

Back