Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

MJbabe21, its not wrong to ask and its not a stupid question at all. ALLforMJ or anyone elese who would like to give their insight please do.
But here goes my analysis( taken from Michael's own songs or songs he released). Yes, he and this lady have a significant history together. She is not random at all. He knows who she is and what they have been through both together and separately. They didn't just go their separate ways, something happened that sent Michael in a very depressed and dark phase, During this time he made very bad business decisions and had some very unsavory characters close to him. Also around this time we begun to hear about the "blocking", in his camp. This has been an ongoing thing for years. I first remember hearing it in the 90's.
On his own he would have never just let her get away. Something happened and it stayed with Michael for many many years thereafter, which is why we have so many angry songs, songs that reference how he feels about the industry and his record label.

MJbabe21, its not wrong to ask and its not a stupid question at all. ALLforMJ or anyone elese who would like to give their insight please do.
But here goes my analysis( taken from Michael's own songs or songs he released). Yes, he and this lady have a significant history together. She is not random at all. He knows who she is and what they have been through both together and separately. They didn't just go their separate ways, something happened that sent Michael in a very depressed and dark phase, During this time he made very bad business decisions and had some very unsavory characters close to him. Also around this time we begun to hear about the "blocking", in his camp. This has been an ongoing thing for years. I first remember hearing it in the 90's.
On his own he would have never just let her get away. Something happened and it stayed with Michael for many many years thereafter, which is why we have so many angry songs, songs that reference how he feels about the industry and his record label.

Thanks for answering my question :).... ok i am just wondering, I am on the right track as you guys!!!This is sweet.

Last edited:
AllforMJ your observation of the adult version of "Ben" and its lyrics remind me of the original poem by Michael, "I YOU WE' from dancing the dream (1992). Same love, same woman.
Also, I believe Michael, literally "willed", her back to him. Proof? He himself sing about it in "Butterflies". He sings:" but I can will you back to me", right before the verse," I caress you let you taste us, just so blissful, I will give you anything baby, just make my dreams come true". You have to listen very closely to hear the "WILL", word. Had it not been pointed out to me, I would have never heard it.
Michael wanted her back in his life, right before the storm would come he knew he needed her back and he knew what to set into motion to make that a reality.
This is a profound and deep spiritually connected union between two people. Now that he has her back, he is not going to let her get away this time. How I know this? He made that clear in many songs through the years.
From memory: "will you be there"- he sings, "I'll never let you part, for you are always in my heart".
"you are not alone"-the endning, he sings, "you are always in my heart".
"can't let her get away", adlib at very end, he sings-"get her back".
"break of dawn", he sings, "I'll never let you go".
God must have blessed this union a long time ago. A new Michael will emerge because of it.
wow.. I always thought he said "still I can feel you near to me" hmm ... wow. (ok I haven't read the rest yet. I'm back to reading)

There are more than a couple of females that would have the public to believe that Sony/"his camp" etc. have been the reason MJ and "she" are not together. I for one do not buy that aspect for a secondt.

Ape, we covered that a few posts back and you were basically correct the first time.

Pua I understand what you are saying, and have felt that way a great deal myself. The interesting thing about the songs he didn't write is that they correlate/correspond with the ones he did write, which I do indeed find interesting.

Last edited:
^I think if God is involved then it wouldn't matter who wrote it as long as it did the job and spoke to the parties it mattered to. He (God) wouldn't use ONLY the words from one to the other... He could speak in all kinds of situations in their lives, even plays they see, or experiences in their lives or dreams or movies or books they read or people they talk with saying things that spark a memory or thought that leads somewhere. God talks to us in all kinds of ways I have found :) (and you ladies know that too. I knew that from speaking with you)

About the "see that I can will ya near to me" at 1:39-1:43 he does say this. It isn't feel in this spot if you listen closely.

i'm listening to it now and..mmm i dunno i think i'm gonna have to stay with feel, the 'f' isn't very sharp but it seems to be there along with the rest of the sound, to me sounds more like eeeeel than illlll :lol: so funny explaining these things in text.....i'll listen some more though just to see (not that it matters a lot...as i may have said in the earlier post...the point is well taken...)

^ why does it? I can feel you mean's I can feel you...I can will you means I can feel ya :lol:

:lol: ^ no seriously, if you can will someone you're pretty much feelin' em no? :brow:

hahah anyone have anymore insights?sorry I love to read them :) :D :jump:

Will you mind if I feel this one out a bit? *gong*

ajsfdlkajef writing with tears streaming down my face but I gotta try to keep happy right? So.. Will you near to me sounds like he is calling her to him, calling her mentally to come to him. Either by prayer with Gods help or just strongly wishing she would come (mentally, which can also be ..and would have to be through God). Kind of like God can you pass on this urgent message that I need her to come to me somehow. And if the message gets past on then she would somehow find him, come close I guess. She would be drawn to wherever she could find him? Just a .. stab in the dark, pardon the pun.

Feel.. Still I can feel you near to me, means he can feel her presence somehow close to him though she isn't there physically. Maybe he can feel her spirit in his somehow.

like a calling out for Help...... maybe he feels her sorrow,.... and maybe she feels his?maybe maybe maybe.. ah I don't know. We can all feel something happening anyways. Right? That is why this is being talked about now. There is a drawing together of people whether from here or nothing to do with Michael Jackson. Something big is happening and it is coming soon. .. to a theatre near you? .. sorry, scuse my me right now.

ajsfdlkajef writing with tears streaming down my face but I gotta try to keep happy right?
Is your sadness relative to this topic? :sad: ((((Apeeee))))

Last edited:
So.. Will you near to me sounds like he is calling her to him, calling her mentally to come to him. Either by prayer with Gods help or just strongly wishing she would come (mentally, which can also be ..and would have to be through God). Kind of like God can you pass on this urgent message that I need her to come to me somehow. And if the message gets past on then she would somehow find him, come close I guess. She would be drawn to wherever she could find him? Just a .. stab in the dark, pardon the pun.

Feel.. Still I can feel you near to me, means he can feel her presence somehow close to him though she isn't there physically. Maybe he can feel her spirit in his somehow.
yes and both of these really make sense

my kids.. sorry, no not the topic. The topic is lovely. It is hope and romance and love. Nothing sad about being in here. (sorry for going off topic)

"I know .....that keepin' the faith, means never givin' up ...." :listeningtomusic: although i must say i do feelya :sad:

but its gone be okay :yes:

Last edited:
my kids.. sorry, no not the topic. The topic is lovely. It is hope and romance and love. Nothing sad about being in here. (sorry for going off topic)
Okey-dokey. Hope that gets better too, Mommy. *hugs*
^ My head hurts! :lol:

Someone post something quick that gets my mind off of "will" and "feel"!
Uh-oh! Here's a lil more to make your head hurt. Sorrryyyyy. :lol:

I just listened to it too and it really does sound like he said, "will you near to me." I've never noticed that before. And poor baby is singing with a tone of voice that just makes you wanna hug him. Awwww.

Also, in "Butterflies" he says "I just want to touch and kiss." Well, in "The Way You Love Me" he is saying that she's touching him and kissing him. And he sounds happy in this song too. The other nice thing is he thanked the Heavens above in this song as well. Therefore, he knows that God is playing a role in the relationship. He's acknowledging Him.

Hey, remember this?!

When he was being interviewed by Geraldo back during the trial, there was a part where they showed MJ in the studio. Remember what song was playing? It was "Beautiful Girl." Out of all the songs from the "Ultimate Collection" box set, he had "Beautiful Girl" playing. His mind was on love.

Last edited:
Ape, give God time to work this out. He sees, He knows, and He will move on your behalf...just keep the faith, keep on praying!

I would like to throw this out here...based on what I am hearing in a lot of posts, it seems it is thought that MJ knew this special lady from long ago. Do you think that he sometimes feels that he "missed the boat long ago" where she is concerned?

That's exactly what I have concluded by reading these post!!!

Ape, give God time to work this out. He sees, He knows, and He will move on your behalf...just keep the faith, keep on praying!
DEFINITELY :yes: AMEN

I would like to throw this out here...based on what I am hearing in a lot of posts, it seems it is thought that MJ knew this special lady from long ago. Do you think that he sometimes feels that he "missed the boat long ago" where she is concerned?
can you explain what you mean?

Back