A birthday present for Michael - humanitarian - pls watch!

mjroxworld

Proud Member
Hi, this is a wonderful vid someone compiled for Michael's birthday. It's humanitarian projects people did and dedicated to him as a birthday present. It's AWESOME. The last portion is me (zhuriyuk2) at an orphanage in Ukraine. I just wanted to share this video with as many people as possible. Michael needs to see this, most especially. Sorry I am posting this late, though. Please, I urge you to watch. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFmoGEDFg0

Yes this was the ultimate Birthday Gift to Michael
and one he would truly appreciate :) I hope he
does get to see this _ He would be so proud

That was awesome and inspirational to watch. I believe this is the type of thing he was thinking of when he passed on his last message. Purity and innocence, just beautiful and such a meaningful gift.

I think so, too. It was such an awesome thing to take part in this project. It meant more to me to give this to Michael as a present than any of the gifts that I actually mailed out. I just hope he feels the same way. I continue to urge anyone who watches this video to share it with as many people as you can. Get the word out. It's more than worth it.

That was absolutely wonderful! THAT is what Michael would love to see happen. THAT is true "change". Politics only goes so far...the rest has to be done from us. That was seriously inspirational in so many ways! Michael would be so proud...so, so proud.

I get the chance to go to Tanzania next summer and help out with a missionary in a broken down area. I am looking forward to it so much, and I will totally be thinking of Michael the whole time I am there. I cannot wait to help out and do whatever I can so these children and families can live a slightly better life. We will be giving money, toys, furniture, and helping repair buildings. Ahhhh, I am so excited for this. The video got me going.

Thank you so much for posting this video. Makes me remember that there truly are good, kindhearted people in this world.

Thank you God for using Michael Jackson as an example!

How SWEET! I'm sure Michael appreciates...what a GREAT idea for his Birthday. :clapping:

That would be a such a lovely thing for us fans to do EVERY year in his name...

That was very touching. Just beautiful. I remember visiting orphanages myself when I was younger however the staff was very protective of the children as they did not want these to be just one-offs. Children do get attached so fast and so I needed to earn the staff's trust and did visit regurarly, which wasn't difficult at all. Michael inspired me so much I was flying without wings....
And they were right. They did miss me and it was heartbreaking to leave.
What a wonderful idea that was to show all that on video! Well done!

Very cool, Tinkerbell. I wish I could go more. I was going to go again to Ukraine next month but those plans fell through unfortunately. :( I also really want to go back and visit my daughter's orphanage in Kazakhstan again. I left lots of kids there that are very dear to me. When you spend every day with them, and you're there for 2 months, a certain bond just starts, even though I tried to keep my distance so none of us would be hurt. But it's impossible. You see the desparateness in their eyes. I keep up with them through pics from their church, and I cry every time. They get older, they grow a TINY bit, but not really so much. They have no hope to hold on to, no love to understand. I just want to do everything for them that I can. I want to shower them with all my love, and show them a hope that they can put their trust in, even if they never get a family. That hope is Jesus, and it is through Him that they will finally find all the love and joy they have always looked for, and the assurance of a home with Him in Heaven.

that sure is an amazing thing to do maybwe something we all can do once a yr to make a change in our own countries (hopw about it for next yrs project)

You're going to tanzinia? Awesome! I'm glad the vid helped encourage and inspire you. Let's keep it going! This is what it's really about.

Yep! I'm going. Yes, it got me so stoked for what is going to come. I've never gotten to travel outside the U.S. so this is an experience all in its own! I got a while to wait though. We don't leave until june or july of '09. And you are totally right. This is what its truly all about. What Michael stands for. What God stands for. What we all should stand for. Helping others!

Woooooo!

So you adopted your present daughter?

Yes, our oldest daughter. We have 4 daughters in our family. It was an awesome, faith-building experience, one that I believe most everyone should go through. There are enough orphans out there in more in need of families, rather than just material goods. I love to visit and help out at orphanages, that is the least I can do in the absence of adopting every single one of the precious kids I meet. I desparately want to go back and have at least 2 more join our family! But I know that sharing the word of Jesus with them is what they need even MORE. A family lasts only a lifetime...Heaven is ETERNITY.

Also this vid strives to continue, among the populace, what Michael set out to do. As he even stated in "Cry", he can't do it by himself, he's gonna need somebody's help. All of us have to help. All of us must do our part to help heal this crying world. I'm not talking about no "global warming" junk here. I'm talking about the people. So many are hurting. So let's get off our butts and help them!! Do I hear an amen??

Back