FACT or FICTION: Michael Jackson

Nice read.

The last conclussion is nice. He do still own half the rights to the beatles songs!

50/50 - dam# that's a lot of money!

Yep it sure is hess! Further proof he is doing quit well for himself wouldn't ya say.

Thanks for the article.

Nice read.

The last conclussion is nice. He do still own half the rights to the beatles songs!

50/50 - dam# that's a lot of money!

funny how they forget about the 600k or so other songs he owns lol they are obsessed with it all being about the beatles.thats one thing that really pees alot of folks off LOL. 200 plus songs in a cat of half a million. not to mention mijac ontop of that

funny how they forget about the 600k or so other songs he owns lol they are obsessed with it all being about the beatles.thats one thing that really pees alot of folks off LOL. 200 plus songs in a cat of half a million. not to mention mijac ontop of that

Yep! They are obsessed with the Beatles and lets not forget Elvis too. I forget sometimes what all's in his cat cause you don't get to hear about nothing elese but those 2!

:lol:

Yeah you're sure right about that!

thanks, yet again further validation that Mike is doing fine

funny how they forget about the 600k or so other songs he owns lol they are obsessed with it all being about the Beatles.thats one thing that really pees alot of folks off LOL. 200 plus songs in a cat of half a million. not to mention mijac ontop of that
NO They didn't forget
the article was just to discuss the Beatles Catalog alone not
any others _ It was strictly about MJ's holding publishing rights
for the Beatles Cataloger and was a very informative article.

Snopes is a great site especially if you want to squelch any rumors
or internet hoaxes going around ..

The most crazy person in this world says its true, cause it is, no i m not mad, just a little!:wild:, note my mood tonigth
No, really i think its true:yes:

Your very welcome...

Snopes.com is a website that helps decifer the difference between fact, fiction, myth, or truth...

There was/is so many question (s) about the falling out between Mr.Jackson & The Beatles (Paul McCartney) I wanted to share a more indepth look at how things "actually are" than how the media portrays things to be...

What many fail to realize how complex, indepth, investments, business can be when we as the entrepreneur play with the "BIG BOYS"...

You are talking cash into the millions, billions...When there is money like this in the playing field...power, jealousy, and enemies are sure to "always" follow...

Therefore, Mr.Jackson is a human conglomerate that has been/still is right smack in the middle of the muti billion dollar industry...

Surly, with the complexity of business, there is always three sides to every story..!

:angel:Knowledge is growth~~~

Last edited:
thanks sdeidjs for sending the link.Now every thing about beatels catalog is clear.

Your very welcome...

Snopes.com is a website that helps decifer the difference between fact, fiction, myth, or truth...

There was/is so many question (s) about the falling out between Mr.Jackson's & The Beatles (Paul McCartney) I wanted to share a more indepth look at how things "actually are" then how the media portrays things to be...

What many fail to realize how complex, indepth, investments, business can be when we as the entrepreneur play with the "BIG BOYS"...

You are talking cash into the millions, billions...When there is money like this in the playing field...power, jealousy, and enemies are sure to "always" follow...

Therefore, Mr.Jackson is a human conglomerate that has been/still is right smack in the middle of the muti billion dollar industry...

Surly, with the complexity of business, there is always three sides to every story..!

:angel:Knowledge is growth~~~

Truely a great site!

Ladies & Gents...

It truly astonishes me when others try to purposely defame Mr.Jackson, his family, friends, fans, and admirers...

Therefore,

Your so very welcome...

Anything I can do to help our fellow sister's and brother's..!

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth...
Growth is the Path to Truth, Happiness and the Fulfillment of Life..!

Last edited:
I like Snopes, they really do have interesting stuff on there. But not everything they have on MJ is all that positive. This article was quite informative though and they should add that he doesn't own Penny Lane.

On a side not: the prefixes that smooth.criminal1987 was talking about are those thingies that say "Breaking News" "Hot Topic" ect. that can be added to threads. They are only for staff though.:flowers:

Back