The Thread that don't make sense

MJ~And~Me

Proud Member
So,I would put something like "the cow got out of the field,because it was Monday and the Farmer had to cook dinner for his not hungry wife he wasn't married to" lol

now your turn,but it hasn't got to follow with what I put :)

LOL interesting thread

a monkey weaseled its way past a toll booth to get
on the turnpike to see his best friend the alligator
who was actually a crocodile but the monkey didnt
know it.

After years of reflecting the light from the sun, one night, the moon decided it wanted to produce it's own light. So it covered itself in gasoline and lit itself on fire for all the world to see.

the 3 legged giraffe ate my pineapple pizza sitting on top of a hot air balloon counting his toes.

ohh this thread is some kind of wonderful innit eh , eh ,

hmmm icky doo dah told me not today , but tomorw's next week will be fine , if not fine ...then we should meet each other half way ...then it should be a certainly icky sicky day , but DO NOT mix the monday with the Y day Okay !? :huh:

oohpsy daisy i just cut off my little piglet, however, the rain and the chair have made up for it by going on a picnic in devon.

^ Heehee.

One day a lion met a tiger out on the plains and said, "What on earth are you doing here? This isn't your territory!"
The tiger growled at the lion and said, "Dude, back off. I have as much right to be here as you. Also, your shoes are untied."
Ashamed, and without stopping to realise it didn't have shoes that existed to be untied, the lion decided it was a wee little pig and cried all the way home.

the red eyed goat told the green jade horse not to pull funny faces while having his teeth cleaned at the shoe shop ~ham ham i am tha mannnnnnnnnn yeeeha :huh:

the snail went to the kebab shop to buy shoe polish to clean his lizards tail

Back