Should we disable new members?

Dangerous 1991 HIStory

Proud Member
Why don't mods for disable new members to register?

I almost punched into my screen when someone in the morning opened disgusting thread!

I can agree but still, im a new member.. but ive been a fan since 1984... ive grown up with michael ... its a part of me... and i feel the need more than ever to be able to add my input here at this time...

ive always defended michael, stood for my fandom and respected him.
He has been a moral rolemodel for me alltrough my life..

Both my sisters are devastated over this, they had tickets to the shows and havnt seen him live since their ~10 history concerts..

RIP Michael

No, I've just joined and I'm glad to have like minded people to share this time with. It's your opinion that matters, not those of the heartless gits that join here to stir up drama. Just report anything you see and hope for the best x

TonyTiger as an example, I don't think this is a time to disable new members. This is a time when Michael Jackson fans around the world need to come together to support each other. If people come in an abuse the board, then ban them, but we shouldnt let that stop people who want to remember him joining us here. I'm sure people who were fans in the past and are wanting to grieve will want to participate.

aside from some haters pouring in, there's also a lot of fans looking for support at this difficult time...

maybe at this time some temporary mods should be made, in different time regions to help scan the content being posted

TonyTiger as an example, I don't think this is a time to disable new members. This is a time when Michael Jackson fans around the world need to come together to support each other. If people come in an abuse the board, then ban them, but we shouldnt let that stop people who want to remember him joining us here. I'm sure people who were fans in the past and are wanting to grieve will want to participate.
true that

i agree.

I agree, maybe we need a few more temporary mods?

Yeah i know what you mean... i'm sorry guys... i just can't deal with haters right now...

I totally agree. I am new and found you guys on accident. But I'm hurting and really wouldn't want to have access removed. I was mocked 1st thing today at the store.

I always go back to the him who wants us to love. Why is that so hard for haters?

Of course we need more temporary mods!!!! Hello mods?!!
I can be one if u need me, seriously! I will not offend anybody, I wont say a word to them, I'll just do what is necessary to do!!

:flowers:

:boohoo:

Back