Frank Dileo

pamarella

Proud Member
I am having trouble with this, but I just don't think it was Frank Dileo's job to tell Michaels kids that their father had died. In most cases that shocking news is usually left to family members to tell the children. For him to tell the children that their father had died must have been traumatic and they must have witnessed the frenzi that was taken place.

thank u!

y the hell was his stupid ass there? a nanny? a social worker? please, wait for grandma and let them process it first.

and for him to even divulge how the kids reacted, especially paris, im shocked. what's to benefit from it? we know they loved their father. don't exploit their grief to get a spot on the fox ticker

We have no idea what Dileo's relationship with the kids and Michael really were. Maybe he was more like family to the kids than other blood relatives. I'm not going to judge him for this, particularly since Frank was one of the few guys that didn't completely use Michael Jackson and seemed to actually have his best interests in mind.

i woudln't be so sure to say that right this moment.

cuz if tohme and conrad r being looked at, i would think that frank is next...

there was a reason he was let go

I thought Frank Dileo was fired some time ago, so why was he still around Michael? And he claims Michael called HIM the night before saying he is not feeling well?
Yes it is very odd that he was the one who broke the news to the kids...
Im getting very bad vibes from this man.
Anyone watch Moonwalker today? So ironic how the bad guy is called Franky Lideo, wants to inject drugs into that girl and then tries to shoot down Michael. Michael get rid of him, goes away and then comes back... I saw that film in a whole new light today.

yea...anyoneand everyone around mj is suspect right now. sorry but i don't buy frank's bullshit. he's offerening but im not buying.

cuz if mj was as fubar as everyone says he was, y didn't frank do anything? and let's not forget the crap w/ ALLGOOD...

nice to know that when it comes to defendinghimself, he's silent but when it comes to spiling details about how mj's daughter tookhis passing, he doesn't even wait five minutes

Just everyone be careful what you believe at this point. Alot of this stuff is being pulled from tabloid-ish sources

We have no idea what Dileo's relationship with the kids and Michael really were.

Exactly... and look at it like this... do you really think Frank "liked" telling the kids about the situation?!
Frank is a fucking hero for pulling through with that, and I actually have higher thoughts of Frank after this.

At least the man isn't a coward.

it wasn't frank's place number one.

the man IS a coward b/c where was he during the allgood drama?

and this isn't false cuz this is from frank himself. he walke din and said sorry children ur father has passed away. very endearing.

and then goes on to describe the children's reactoins. he did that yesterday and today got more descriptive

nice to know that when it comes to defendinghimself, he's silent but when it comes to spiling details about how mj's daughter tookhis passing, he doesn't even wait five minutes

What does Frank have to defend himself about?

MJ put his arms around Frank @ rehearsal the night before he passed and told Frank that he was really happy and it was like the old times. Frank never sued Michael, never bashed him in the media even after being fired, he was there for MJ during the trial and Mike even praised him for being the only one who came back to help him. Frank had genuine love for MJ IMO.

I feel that a lot of people are now angry at what happenend and are trying to pin the tail on the donkey!

Sometimes your greatest friend can turn out to be your biggest foe...
Always had my resevations about him after Michael has the villain in his shot film called franky lideo..

What does Frank have to defend himself about?

MJ put his arms around Frank @ rehearsal the night before he passed and told Frank that he was really happy and it was like the old times. Frank never sued Michael, never bashed him in the media even after being fired, he was there for MJ during the trial and Mike even praised him for being the only one who came back to help him. Frank had genuine love for MJ IMO.

I feel that a lot of people are now angry at what happenend and are trying to pin the tail on the donkey!

Thank you! Atleast the kids had someone there with them while their family members were arriving. And we don't know what Frank's relationship with the kids are. There are much bigger vultures out there for us to attack..

Thank you! Atleast the kids had someone there with them while their family members were arriving. And we don't know what Frank's relationship with the kids are. There are much bigger vultures out there for us to attack..

The Nanny had been there with the kids right through out.. Frank had just gone in with the docs to tell them the bad news apparently.

so just cause michael put his arm around him means that frank had michael's best interest at heart. I agree with the other. All we heard were *cricket crickets* on that ALL good mess and now he talking to the paper. But even before this. I NEVER trusted this man. I still don't Not since he though it was be a good idea to make michael look like quacky the clown with them nut tab stories. No! I don't never have never will trust frank. I keep saying this and ppl are not listening. You only get a very few REAL friends or loved ones in life.

I don't care what's Frank's relationship was with Michael, most people leave that to family members to tell the children that their parent has died.

So then I suppose you think Debbie Rowe should get to do whatever with the kids since she is, by blood, their mother? Family is a relative word that is not defined strictly by bloodlines. As is rampant on the board right now, people are speculating.

The Nanny had been there with the kids right through out.. Frank had just gone in with the docs to tell them the bad news apparently.

That house was an huge house, someone could have taken the kids to another side of the house and waited until a family member arrived to take them away. The nanny could have taken them out of the house.

To me it just goes to show you that Michael had all these people around him who felt the need to take ownership in areas of his life where they had no business being.

So then I suppose you think Debbie Rowe should get to do whatever with the kids since she is, by blood, their mother? Family is a relative word that is not defined strictly by bloodlines. As is rampant on the board right now, people are speculating.

No I don't think Debbie Rowe should get the kids if Michael left a will on who should get his kids if he should die. For legal reasons, she may not have any rights, but she has far more rights then Frank Dileo that's for sure.

I don't care what's Frank's relationship was with Michael, most people leave that to family members to tell the children that their parent has died.

There is so much information going around right now that we really don't know what is fact, half-fact, or total fiction. The one article I read that gave reference to Paris stated that Mrs. Jackson was there with the children waiting for news together. If that is the case then family was with them. We weren't there to know what happened in what sequence. For all we know the rest of the family may have been too broken up to give the news to Mrs. Jackson and the children. Or all the family could have been in the room with the children and were waiting on Frank to bring back information to them.

Let's face that we really don't know the personal interactions and relationships of these people. And there is really no right words or phrasing to tell anyone that their father or son just died, so is it really necessary to worry right now about word choice? When the media went from saying Michael was in a coma to he was dead the words sounded so harsh to me and still makes me cringe. But, I do know this, no matter what phrase they would have used, the meaning would have been the same as well as the feelings.

There is so much information going around right now that we really don't know what is fact, half-fact, or total fiction. The one article I read that gave reference to Paris stated that Mrs. Jackson was there with the children waiting for news together. If that is the case then family was with them. We weren't there to know what happened in what sequence. For all we know the rest of the family may have been too broken up to give the news to Mrs. Jackson and the children. Or all the family could have been in the room with the children and were waiting on Frank to bring back information to them.

Let's face that we really don't know the personal interactions and relationships of these people. And there is really no right words or phrasing to tell anyone that their father or son just died, so is it really necessary to worry right now about word choice? When the media went from saying Michael was in a coma to he was dead the words sounded so harsh to me and still makes me cringe. But, I do know this, no matter what phrase they would have used, the meaning would have been the same as well as the feelings.

Well you do have a point. I just hope those kids were with family for whatever was told to them.

That house was an huge house, someone could have taken the kids to another side of the house and waited until a family member arrived to take them away. The nanny could have taken them out of the house.

To me it just goes to show you that Michael had all these people around him who felt the need to take ownership in areas of his life where they had no business being.

The kids had apparently been at the hospital with the nanny in a different room. But yes they should have waited till a family member came to tell the kids what had happened... I feel so sad for them.

No I don't think Debbie Rowe should get the kids if Michael left a will on who should get his kids if he should die. For legal reasons, she may not have any rights, but she has far more rights then Frank Dileo that's for sure.

Right, but I think you're missing my point. Debbie is the parent of these children, but would you really consider her their "family?" We don't know how close Frank, MJ, and the kids were so I don't see how we can make value judgments here.

There's so many threads around here with various info, I missed the story about Paris? What happened? :unsure:

Right, but I think you're missing my point. Debbie is the parent of these children, but would you really consider her their "family?" We don't know how close Frank, MJ, and the kids were so I don't see how we can make value judgments here.

But Frank wasn't always in the life of those children just like Debbie wasn't. I'm not judging anyone. But even most police authorities leave telling traumatic information to children to the family. And they (Frank and whoever was there) didn't know that he had died until after he got to the hospital. So Frank didn't have to tell them. He could have waited for the family. IMO!

Well, it's possible that no one else in the family had the heart to do it at the time....even if Mrs. Jackson was present, it's possible she just couldn't look those kids in the eyes and tell them their father was gone. Someone had to step in and IF Frank had been someone they were at the very least familiar with, then it made sense for him to tell them than a social worker they had never laid eyes on before, imo.

oh so many felt frank was unnaturally silent a bout the all goodmess...and now he's back to frank. running his mouth.

yesterday it was him talking about telling the kids. today he's revelaing more. for what?

they could've waited for their grandmother or a real family member, not their dad's sometimes manager

Well, it's possible that no one else in the family had the heart to do it at the time....even if Mrs. Jackson was present, it's possible she just couldn't look those kids in the eyes and tell them their father was gone. Someone had to step in and IF Frank had been someone they were at the very least familiar with, then it made sense for him to tell them than a social worker they had never laid eyes on before, imo.

I doubt seriously that there was no one in the family that didn't have the heart to tell the children, yet they would leave that up to a former manager. Please give the Jackson family more credit than that.

Well, like you said, you seriously doubt it...fact is, no one knows why conclusively. I understand where you're coming from that it should have been family, but like others have said, we just don't know the circumstances that were going on in that hospital or the relationship between Frank and those kids.

Back