Remembering Michael Jackson

Earth_Song1

Proud Member
This was written by me, shortly after he passed away. It was inspired by his many songs that are favorites of mine.

My deepest sympathy goes to all of his family members, friends, and fellow fans. We are all in mourning.

The Jackson family is in my thoughts and prayers.

In Rememberance Of Michael Jackson

Say, Say, Say, it isn't so that the King Of Pop had to go.

Do you remember the time when we heard the news of his passing? The whole world went Off The Wall!

The news made us all wanna scream, and book a room in The Heartbreak Hotel.

I remember my childhood, filled with Thriller like events, singing your songs, and made us all wanna become Dancing Machines like you!

Can You Feel It, the disbelief we're in, as we muddle through with our grief over our beloved King Of Pop?

We are Not Alone, as your songs still linger on in our heats.

Your fans Just Can't Stop Lovin' you, this much is true.

It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, we are all here to unite for one purpose only - to remember Michael Jackson.

Enjoy Yourself, and rejoice. Let's Dance, Let's Shout, Let's Shake Our Bodies Down To The Ground and celebrate his life and legacy!

We Never Can Say Goodbye!

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. You Were Gone Too Soon, and will always be a part of History! I will never forget you!!

This was written by me, shortly after he passed away. It was inspired by his many songs that are favorites of mine.

My deepest sympathy goes to all of his family members, friends, and fellow fans. We are all in mourning.

The Jackson family is in my thoughts and prayers.

In Rememberance Of Michael Jackson

Say, Say, Say, it isn't so that the King Of Pop had to go.

Do you remember the time when we heard the news of his passing? The whole world went Off The Wall!

The news made us all wanna scream, and book a room in The Heartbreak Hotel.

I remember my childhood, filled with Thriller like events, singing your songs, and made us all wanna become Dancing Machines like you!

Can You Feel It, the disbelief we're in, as we muddle through with our grief over our beloved King Of Pop?

We are Not Alone, as your songs still linger on in our heats.

Your fans Just Can't Stop Lovin' you, this much is true.

It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White, we are all here to unite for one purpose only - to remember Michael Jackson.

Enjoy Yourself, and rejoice. Let's Dance, Let's Shout, Let's Shake Our Bodies Down To The Ground and celebrate his life and legacy!

We Never Can Say Goodbye!

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. You Were Gone Too Soon, and will always be a part of History! I will never forget you!!
Beautiful:clapping::D:wub:

very touching Earth Song1 your words move my heart with missing him...

Thanks for the PM's I have gotten in regards to my poem. I miss MJ!!

awww written right from the heart! :)
That is why we love Michael cos he touched our hearts..............each and everyone of us on here..............We love you most!! xxx
Thanks earthy! :)

awww written right from the heart! :)
That is why we love Michael cos he touched our hearts..............each and everyone of us on here..............We love you most!! xxx
Thanks earthy! :)

You're welcome BJ!!! HUGS!!

And thank you!!

Back