Someones personal story from the memorial

Re: Someones personal story from the funeral

tht account of the events .. was sooo sad .. really devastating ..

Thank you for sharing. I felt like I was there.

I think they are so lucky to be able to see him.

thanks for sharing, that was really touching!

I feel so terrible for the whole family...Janet was very close to Michael, I don't doubt she's taking his death very hard.:cry:

thank you for this....although I really enjoyed this post I felt as though I was eavesdropping into a part of the family ceremony were they where saying goodbye to their loved one. I felt as though this is not suppose to be posted for all to read. This was a very personal time for the Jackson's

:( That made me wanna cry again. :(

And thunder, I can understand your stance, but luckily whoever posted that admittedly left a lot out due to respect for the family. I'm sure she could've given a lot more details, but she didn't, which is commendable. She really didn't give any gruesome details about anything at all.

I agree I thought she wrote it up very nicely. It was really her experience. She didnt really give alot of details.

Very sad to read. Not suprised about Janet. She could not be taking this well at all since she and Michael were so close. I am glad that MJ looked peaceful and well :). That's wonderful and sad to hear at the same time :cry:.... Thank u for posting.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the link. It was actually comforting. And just like the person who wrote it on the other board mentioned, Blanket does remind me of a mini MJJ. I know everyone sees it and it's beautiful.

Thanks for posting that. It gave me a visual of the goings on.
Especially one special part.
She said it was a life changing experience being there and I'm sure it was.
:boohoo:

Thank you so much for sharing this MJstarlight! I bawled my eyes out after reading the bit about Janet...especially after watching the one vid I posted up on the Paris Thread.

**and of the three in 3T, Taj is my total ultimate fav....** he just has that special quality about him and really cares.. IMHO, Taj is so much like Michael. I miss his ol' chat room that he used to have and drop by in on rare times. It was great fun.

Back