Dear Michael,

GinnyJackson

Proud Member

You were loved by millions. You were bashed by a slight few who didn't understand. You loved everyone and Everyone now return's the love but it is to late. The few who bashed you and drug your name through the mud now praise you and Adore you. They now realize how special you were. When the world turned its back on you, We the faithful stood there with you. We stuck by you through your troubles and were there for you in your happiness. You Shared your home with the sick and the dieing. Your heart was pure gold. The family's you helped and the family's that helped disgrace you will get whats coming to them.

We the fans miss you so much. The days are less cheerful without you. Though you are smiling down on us we shed tears for you because we love you and continue to love you. My heart broke the day you died. Its still broken. You have changed so many lives with your life and music. You continue to inspire other artists but there will never be anyone as good or as entertaining as you. God broke the mold when he made you. In my eyes you were perfect and whatever faults you had they were easily over looked by the sound of your angelic voice and dazzling smile, The softness in your eyes and the bells in your laughter.

I always wanted to write to you. But i never thought this would be the way. I had a birthday letter written for you last year. But i never mailed it. I know this letter will only be read by the fans here on MJJC But it was something i felt i needed to do. I'm sorry i never took the time to write before. I never knew what to say when i put pin to paper for you. You were to big of a star to write something so boring to. And i mean things in my life were never that exciting and i never had anything to say. Now is a different story. I have a lot to say that i should have in a letter years ago.

With this final thought i will end my letter. My life was so much better when i listened to your music. It will always be You
!

(Im sorry but i had to write it.... Please dont think im crazy.)

Don't worry, nobody will think you're crazy, you're just loving Michael Jackson, and that, we all think is ok.

Love and Peace to you.

i guess what you said..
of course, we're not crazy, we just loved Michael, and it's not wrong, and no any problem. Isn't it???

Back