An Angel Without Wings "Michael Jackson" I Love you!

Kurt

Proud Member
Right now these are the exact words that come into my head,

Dear Michael
You where the sweeties kindess man alive that god has created and in such sort notice you where taken from us, so many smiles you put on our faces through the good and bad times in my lifes you where there for me even though we never met in person i felt your love and presence around me, you understood, cared and shared your love with us all. And for that we love you. You created a legecy strong and bigger than anyone ever has that will live on forever, your music has inspired thousands across the globe, you where the worlds greatest entertainer to ever live you put your heart, soul and love into every performance. And showed all the other artist out there what its really about.
I Miss you so much that even thinking about you brings the slightest tears to my eyes, but these are not just tears of sadness, but also tears of happiness, happy to know that we had someone like you in our lifes, And no matter what the tabloid said about you, you where always my number 1, They were mean to you and never gave you one mintues peace but now you can rest from all the tabloid you are now set free , I love you so much Michael you are my angel with or without wings you will always be my angel. I just want you know that Im trying to my best to hang in there and be strong and that im trying my best to make you proud of me, im trying not to cry as i know that you wouldnt want us to cry but to be strong and live out lifes in happiness.
But its hard when you meant so much to us, Most ppl say it goodbye for now, but im saying Goodnight michael as i can feel your presence watching over me give me your guidence michael please and show me the way to go as forever i love you

Michael i love you with all my heart.

You rest my sweet prince xx
Goody night

Love Kurt

Last edited:
feel the same way, miss Michael very much.
i lost myself without him...
i believe that he will live well in the heaven~~

Back