Michael, I love you more

chantille

Proud Member
Back in 1983 I bought my first record, it was 'Thriller'. I didn't know it at the time but from that moment on I became a life-long fan. I waited with baited breath for for the next record and was first in the queque. I played your music 'til I knew it word for word and in 1992 soon after moving to London from Zimbabwe I was fortunate enough to see you at Wembley. You were breathtaking, inspiring, beautiful to watch. That day will live with me forever. When you announced the 'This Is It' tour, I counted down the days to see you - The greatest dancer, singer, performer, humanitarian this world has ever known.

My one wish was to meet you. I have to believe that will happen just not now, not on this earth. From the moment I open my eyes in the morning you are my first thought. I think of you throughout the day and last thing at night. It hurts so very much. This pain does not go away. Heaven has the brightest star but the world is darker without you here.

Your smile makes me smile.

Your music will live on forever.

I love you more than you will ever know.

Be at peace Darling Michael.

Chantille

Oh that was so sweet Chantille. :(
"Heaven has the brightest star but the world is darker without you here" - That's exactly how I feel.

so sweet~~
"Heaven has the brightest star but the world is darker without you here"
It makes me thinking something, and actually, i guess this sentence very much...

Back