Whats happend? I don't even know what to say...

Chaos

Proud Member
I know it was his destiny but he should atleast should of had given enough time to make his comeback... the greatest comeback of all time is now never to happen and the most talented person I've ever seen will never create anything again... I hope his enemies are now satisfied - I don't understand why people wanted to tear down such a talented man who has only ever generously contributed towards the world, for me during my bad times his music and dance was like a pillar of support for me....

If we give Michael Jackson all the praise that exist in the world it still would not be enough...

When I heard the news it broke my heart, I was very lucky to be around my family at that time, its been a tough time for my family as we also lost someone who was extremely dear to us...

it has not been an easy year, I lost an uncle who was a pillar of the family and I've lost someone who been a pillar of support for me for all these years...

and I wish to tell you people what I told my family, that we should just be grateful that we had it in our destinies to admire such greatness...

I'm thankful

Thank you Michael!

agree.
beautiful post Chaos :huggy:
and im so sorry about your uncle too

I know how you feel :( At first I was sad and then it turned to anger that their will now be no comeback for Michael (not that he went anywhere in the first place)
I was so excited for him and I thought that at last people would get to concentrate on what a genius he is and a fantastic entertainer rather than all the negative stuff.
Life is strange sometimes.I suppose he has gained more fans in his death but wouldn't it of been great hearing people who wern't fans going to see him and finally admitting how great he is.That is what I was looking forward too seeing the King of Pop safely back where he should be on top of his throne :cry:

So sorry to hear about your uncle :(

Chaos Im glad to see you back here. :hug: I always really enjoyed reading your posts. 2009 has been the most awful year for me too. So many terrible things have happened, so many :cry: I know I am thankful for all Michael has given to me, hes given me so much! How do I thank him? I keep praying for him and the fans.

Hi Chaos. Trust me, YANA.
We ALL understand your feelings but still, these losses are very personal.
I have lost 3 family members plus MJ in a span of like 8 months.
My Dad, my brother and my uncle (Mom's brother). I have also
lost an aunt (she was married to Moms other brother) and a older
cousin within this period as well. I thought I was gonna lose my mind
when I learned about Michael. It was all too much and I selfishly asked,
"Why is this happening me?" I am slowly coming to terms with it all
but it's still so very painful. You heal but you never forget.

Try to stay strong as you can. The pain will eventually lessen.

a big hug to everyone here
its lovely to see you back chaos btw .

awww..I am sorry for all who have had a bad year.....hugs.....although we will only be made stronger from our pain..

I know it was his destiny but he should atleast should of had given enough time to make his comeback... the greatest comeback of all time is now never to happen and the most talented person I've ever seen will never create anything again... I hope his enemies are now satisfied - I don't understand why people wanted to tear down such a talented man who has only ever generously contributed towards the world, for me during my bad times his music and dance was like a pillar of support for me....

If we give Michael Jackson all the praise that exist in the world it still would not be enough...

When I heard the news it broke my heart, I was very lucky to be around my family at that time, its been a tough time for my family as we also lost someone who was extremely dear to us...

it has not been an easy year, I lost an uncle who was a pillar of the family and I've lost someone who been a pillar of support for me for all these years...

and I wish to tell you people what I told my family, that we should just be grateful that we had it in our destinies to admire such greatness...

I'm thankful

Thank you Michael!

*choked up* what a beautiful post :cry: I said that aswell, Michael had the chance to prove he always and still had what it takes, and more...I would have taken so much pleasure in shoving it down the haters throats, really :rant:

I am sorry you lost your uncle :( :better:

I agree, we are so lucky to have seen Michaels greatness in our lifetimes :cry:

I know it was his destiny but he should atleast should of had given enough time to make
his comeback...
the greatest comeback of all time is now never to happen and the most talented person I've ever seen will never create anything again...

Chaos? :zformation:

You're not mad with MJ are you? :unsure:

I know it was his destiny but he should atleast should of had given enough time to make
his comeback...
the greatest comeback of all time is now never to happen and the most talented person I've ever seen will never create anything again...

It'll be OK, Hun. Just enjoy his talent thru what he has left us.....
his LEGACY.

Yes, that needed a double quote. Lol!

Chaos? :unsure:

:p

Last edited:
nope not mad at MJ at all, just disappointed with how his destiny turned out and I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, its just that sort of crap year :(

Back