A Thank You To Michael Jackson

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
Michael You will been part of our lives always. To you i thank.

Thank you for letting me live in a time where YOU lived.
Thank you for giving us you're Music.
Thank you for Showing us you're talent.
Thank you for giving us Hope and Love in a time we need it most.
Thank you for shareing you're heart.
Thank you for showing us what we CAN do.
Thank you for Inspiring the next generation.
Thank you for being you.

With all of you're Music,videos,concerts you will never be forgotten. You're memory will live on through you're children. Each time we see them we know they are a product of YOU.

There is little in this world that can make me as happy as i am when i listen to you're music. You can take a bad day and make it better by singing a simple song. You're life will not be made a joke, you're life to me is more then you simply existing. You made changes in this world with a song. You made changes in the music industry with a walk. The way you moved, the way you sang, the way you were will always live on. When we see someone slide step across the floor we know where they got it from. When we see someone attempt your astronomical walk we know you were behind it.

I feel heartbroken sometimes. But i know that you would want us to go on and remember you in our own ways. We love you. And we know your response to that. "I love you more" We will never argue that point.

Tears may come for you from time to time but they are tears of love.

I agree with every single word you said. I feel so blessed that I was not only alive but grew up with Michael Jackson and I am so thankful for that.

Back