Bollywood Tribute to MJ

marias21

Proud Member
i dont know if his is posted but heres a wonderful tribute to MJ by some Muslims artist

some part of the songs are in English but the song is mostly in arab

Last edited:
Re: Muslims triblute to MJ

Thank you for sharing.
That was BEAUTIFUL.:clapping:

The song is in hindi and not arabic, and done by lots of indian moviestars from Bollywood, I wouldn't call it a muslim tribute. Also the guy at the start is Sharukh Khan, he made a cheap joke at MJs expense at an awards ceromony once saying something along the lines of 'MJ went from being a young black boy to a white lady'. I know a lot of the other moviestars in that though have worshipped him and I can understand a little hindi and they are saying 'We lived in his era/time' So they are basically saying this was the Michael Jackson era.

This is Bollywoods tribute to Michael not ''Muslims''. As a matter of fact most of the people in this video aren't even Muslim but Hindu (Except for Shah Rukh Khan and Shaan there were no other Muslims). And the language as mentioned already is Hindi and not Arabic. It's India's tribute to Michael Jackson.

Maybe the title should be changed to "Bollywood Tribute". :cheeky:

sorry for the confusing i cant really tell Muslims and Indians apart ( i hope i dint offend any one

sorry for the confusing i cant really tell Muslims and Indians apart ( i hope i dint offend any one

:doh: gah. ya know, that's like saying you can't tell Christians and Americans apart :lol:

but it's okay ;)

yes, it's Bollywood's tribute to MJ.

The song is in hindi and not arabic, and done by lots of indian moviestars from Bollywood, I wouldn't call it a muslim tribute. Also the guy at the start is Sharukh Khan, he made a cheap joke at MJs expense at an awards ceromony once saying something along the lines of 'MJ went from being a young black boy to a white lady'. I know a lot of the other moviestars in that though have worshipped him and I can understand a little hindi and they are saying 'We lived in his era/time' So they are basically saying this was the Michael Jackson era.

I'm indian and so i know a bit about bollywood. To anyone who doesn't know, the people talking at the beginning are india's A-LIST actors so i'm really impressed by this tribute. Yeah Sharukh Khan is an idiot when it comes to award ceremonies. He thinks he is funny if he makes an offensive joke. But on the other hand he prob doesn't mean most of what he says. Also Sharukh Khan is practically worshipped in india and i am not exaggerating. They call him 'king khan' . so from one king to the real king india loves u mj!!!
very sweet tribute

I am a huge Bollywood fan and thank you so much for posting that. I just totally love it of course. Especially since Shahruhk Khan is in it. Who I have as much love for as I do with Michael. Shahruhk even did a movie called One 2 Ka 4. Where he did this pretty good MJ impersonation. I have heard that he is a Michael Jackson fan. Thats probably why I love him so much.

I'll translate it later tonight or tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep tonight lol!

Shah Rukh is harmless. he's not a bad guy. he does love MJ. he's just a joker. he can't help it, especially when he's on the podium at award shows or something. it's his thing. pay him no attention.

but more important -- we need to pay more attention to Hrithik Roshan. he's Bollywood's biggest MJ fan. he's an excellent dancer and MJ has always been his inspiration. there's a picture floating around the 'net and in this forum with MJ and Hrithik together sometime in the mid 2000s.

check this video out. that's Hrithik in the red shirt and the shades (but not the one with the mustache :lol: -- that's Prabhu Deva -- a crazy mofo who's also a pretty good dancer from South India. he did a thriller parody once. hilarious!! :lol:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJBERzNxP0&feature=related

there's a picture floating around the 'net and in this forum with MJ and Hrithik together sometime in the mid 2000s.
That picture of them was taken in November 2008 (last year basically), Hrithik and his film crew were shooting at a mansion Michael was visiting with his kids (he was thinking of buying it). It was during the shooting of Kites that Michael got there, though the Indian film crew was shooting the real estate agent did not care as Michael Jackson wanted to visit the property. It's not from the mid 00s :)

I'll translate it later tonight or tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep tonight lol!

Shah Rukh is harmless. he's not a bad guy. he does love MJ. he's just a joker. he can't help it, especially when he's on the podium at award shows or something. it's his thing. pay him no attention.

but more important -- we need to pay more attention to Hrithik Roshan. he's Bollywood's biggest MJ fan. he's an excellent dancer and MJ has always been his inspiration. there's a picture floating around the 'net and in this forum with MJ and Hrithik together sometime in the mid 2000s.

check this video out. that's Hrithik in the red shirt and the shades (but not the one with the mustache :lol: -- that's Prabhu Deva -- a crazy mofo who's also a pretty good dancer from South India. he did a thriller parody once. hilarious!! :lol:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjJBERzNxP0&feature=related

Thank you so much for telling me this. Cause I just totally love Hrithik Roshan he is another one of my favorite Bollywood actors. I have kind of thought he might be a MJ fan when I saw his movie Dhoom 2. He is such an amazing dancer like Michael and Shahruhk Khan is. And I just love that Thriller parody. I had found this little MJ imitation that Shahruhk did in this scene from the 2001 Bollywood movie One 2 Ka 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMEXBE-vS28

It is at around 1:10 in the video. I thought it was good imitation of Michael.

Last edited:
Back