My heart is so sad with michaels passing,10 mnths.seems so not real

MJJ1972

Proud Member
So much missing michael!!how can it be..a doctor to serve and help..yet he killed..i am so,so sad.so,so mad!!!everyone wanted a peice of michael..murary took it all.
There is no justice.i want michael back..with his beutiful children..with his fans!!!my heart is so,so heavy!!!

I miss him too :( 10 Months? so long now? It feels like it happen for some days ago... Oh God I miss you Michael...I Love you so much than you ever ever ever know.. come back... or take me with you :cry:

O I know it is so sad and still so hard to believe!!
Hope in time it will be a little better....just the one year mark is terrifying me!
Hope you feel a little better knowing that we are feeling the same...
2ro0t9j.jpg

Same here I am back to being an emotional wreck over Michael again. Which is why now I try to watch anything on tv, dvd, my Sims games, or on you tube that is funny. Just to try and cheer myself up. Right now I am watching The Cosby Show. But of course my laughing and smiling only lasts for so long until I am back to crying and missing Michael terribly. I even spending the tired night up because when I am this sad and depressed over Michael I can not sleep. My life really did forever change for me on that horrible June day. And I had since then learn to have gotten used to being sad, miserable, and depressed all of the time for me. Happiness really is something I will never know again.

I absolutely understand how you feel. I miss him terribly, and I love him more than words can possibly express. Just yesterday I spent half day in bed crying...today, is not much better. Unfortunately, I have no advice, because for me personally, nothing works :-( I tried everything, but the pain is always there no matter what I do. I want to believe he is in better place with God, but it still leaves me broken into pieces... I just don't know how to be here in this world without him, it's like everything ended for me. There is nothing to look forward to, nothing to be excited about, NOTHING...

10 months coming up...it went by very fast. It can't almost be a year already...:cry:

I know how you feel. 10 monthes already? How can this be? I can't believe that it's coming up to a year, I just feel sick thinking about it. :cry: I have no idea how am going to cope, I cried my eyes out on the 25th March and I mean really cried more then ever before :weeping: I miss him so much.

Back