'Smallville' Will End Next Season *Update Post 11 Michael Rosenbaum to return*

Victory2004

Proud Member
'Smallville' Will End Next Season

by Chris Harnick, posted May 19th 2010 2:50PM

tomwellingcwwb-1274294822.jpg
It's a bird, it's a plane! Nope, it's just another TV show set to leave the small screen.

According to the Live Feed, the CW series 'Smallville' will officially end after next season, wrapping up an impressive 10 seasons on the air. The network is expected to make the official announcement at its upfront presentation on Thursday.

The story of Clark Kent's younger days (Tom Welling) has defied expectations after a move to Friday, averaging a stunning 2.35 million viewers this season.

In its prime, 'Smallville' averaged 6.30 million viewers.

Earlier today, Welling broke the news to Hollywood Life.

The show and its characters have a very dedicated fan base; some even went as far as to create a tribute commercial for Chloe Sullivan (Allison Mack) that aired on CW affiliates in Los Angeles and New York.

Meanwhile, in slightly happier news, the CW has also picked up a new reality series entitled 'Plain Jane.' According to the Hollywood Reporter, each episode of 'Plain Jane' will follow one girl as she is transformed with a new wardrobe, style tips and confidence-building exercises. Then, the young lady will go on a date with a crush who doesn't know she's interested in him.

'Plain Jane' will be executive produced by Allison Grodner, Rich Meehan and Pete Tartaglia. British fashion expert Louise Roe will serve as host. http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/05/19/smallville-to-end-after-season-10/

Re: 'Smallville' Will End Next Season

I used to watch this sometimes when it 1st came on, but haven't watched it in years. It got confusing because I didn't watch it that much, so I didn't know what was going on, and I quit watching it. They changed the Superman story around too much for me. I had no idea why Lex Luthor would want to be in a farm town like Smallville, lol. Or that everybody seemed to know that Clark was an alien.

^^^^Lois is a desperate housewife now. :p

people will always find a way to retell the Superman story. so, although this is going away, you watch..hollywood will come up with something else. after all, they had lois and clark, before this. i guess this version of superman has run its course, like the others. i haven't watched smallville in a while, but from what they are saying there, Chloe is dead, for good. that's a sign of writers running out of ideas. they couldn't keep up the spark of the war between Chloe and Lana's love for superman...let alone whatever they did, this time, with lois lane...besides..i think lana and clark did the deed.. and i think that's based on what they did with christopher reeve's version.

I haven't read it in awhile, but the last time I kept up with the comic book, Lois & Clark were married, some villian had stolen Batman's files on the JLA which has all of the superfriends' weaknesses and tried to kill all of them, and Lex Luthor was the president of the USA.

my guilty pleasure.

Started watching it during the first 4 seasons...then stopped. I picked it up again 2 years ago...and haven't stopped.

It will be sad to see it end.

Being a big Superman fan, I watched this show religiously for its first three seasons (Oct 2001 - May 2004) but then never watched another episode.

Breaking TV News: Michael Rosenbaum to return for "Smallville" 2 hour Series Finale

Confirming on his official twitter account. mrosenbaum711: I'm excited to come back one last time. Just promise me you'll all watch my new stuff. Then we will be even. Haha. Rock the hell on friends!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
Retweeted by 100+ people
http://twitter.com/mrosenbaum711/status/36273061812510721#

Re: Breaking TV News: Michael Rosenbaum to return for "Smallville" 2 hour Series Finale

I will watch it:yes:

Re: Breaking TV News: Michael Rosenbaum to return for "Smallville" 2 hour Series Finale

Nice to see someone finally responded to this thread.

Good news. Can't wait for the finale.

Thanks for merging the threads, ginvid.

The "end" of Smallville came much sooner for Sam Jones III who played Clark Kent's best friend, Pete Ross, for the show's first three seasons, after which he was written out of the series. Let's hope the show's other stars don't run into the same problems that Jones did after leaving.

Smallville Actor Sam Jones III Arrested on Federal Drug Charges

Oct 21, 2009 06:07 PM ET

c1746e62.jpg

Smallville actor Sam Jones III was arrested Wednesday on federal drug charges, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

He was charged with conspiring and planning to deal about 10,000 tablets of oxycodone. The U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles said Jones was arrested Wednesday morning at his home in Canoga Park.

According to the indictment filed against Jones, the 26-year-old actor's involvement spanned from April through July of last year.

During that time, the indictment reports, Jones met with a Drug Enforcement Administration undercover agent posing as an oxycodone supplier to discuss purchasing the drug.

According to the indictment filed against Jones, Jones gave his two other conspirators $27,000. Jones' two co-conspirators then gave the undercover agent $75,000 for 9,000 placebo tablets on July 28, 2008.

Jones — who played Clark Kent's best bud Pete Ross for the first three seasons — is also known for his work as Chaz Pratt on ER.

News of the actor's arrest was first reported by TMZ. Jones' publicist, Siri Garber, and his manager, Matt Luber, refused to comment on the arrest.

Jones could face up to 20 years in jail if convicted.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Smallville-Jones-Drug-1011114.aspx

[Playmate] Karissa Shannon & 'Smallville' Actor Sam Jones III Sex Tape Hit The Interwebs.

9th Oct 2010

c98726c4.jpg

Playmate Karissa Shannons Sex Tape with Smallville actor boyfriend Sam Jones III has hit the Internet.

The former Hugh Hefner girlfriend and reality star reached an agreement with Vivid Entertainment last month to release the Sex Tape after she accused Hills star Spencer Pratt of stealing the Tape and handing it off to the Adult Entertainment distributor, according to reports. Karissa also made a Sex Tape with Spencers wife, Heidi Montag, that was also taken.

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Karissa...es-III-Sex-Tape-Hit-The-Interwebs-3719676.htm

During the Smallville days:

06f5ab78.jpg

Now:

76a03293.jpg

Well, the glasses are on, although I'm slightly confused how everyone is going to suddenly forget how Clark looked and acted without the glasses.

^^ lol.. to be honest, dont get me wrong i love the whole superman franchise and everything, how can someone not see that superman is clark kent, i mean comeon....lol

Back