sea of flowers at Michael,s statue in the Netherlands

jenny*

Proud Member
it was good to be there at the 25th.
Sharing our feelings and just mourn and celebrate the life of our hero....
it moved me to tears seeing how much love there was and how much happyflowers and candles were there....
watch and see...

best6.jpg

best5.jpg

best4.jpg

best2.jpg

Wow, that is really beautiful. I am so grateful for all the love the Netherlands and the rest of the world have shown to Michael. June 25th will always be the saddest day for me, but seeing things like this makes my aching heart so glad with joy. It makes the day more bearable, knowing we are all united in our love and in our grief.

Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures!

L.O.V.E.
~xSmooth_Criminalx

thank you so much for posting...I never knew that Michael had a statue honoring him in the Netherlands....its beautiful....:hug:....I am so glad that folks had somewhere to go and pay respects on June 25th.

is this the only statue? or are there others in different countries? i'd love to visit one

the only thing i know is that there are/were 3 statues ( right?)
But this one is very easy to visit because it was bought by the owners of a mc donalds restaurant ( they are huge fans)
Last year we had a big event with a stage next to the statue on mj,s birthday.

It,s very pleasant to have a place to go to, really....
It gives comfort.

Wow- I thought those statues to promote HIStory were just temporary and fake. This is incredible. It fills my heart with joy that Michael also knew this happened back in 96. Thank you Netherlands for your love of Michael- this is a beautiful honor.

what is the address for this statue?

Edit: nevermind i found it.

Apparently there was 9 statues for History, so where are the others ? :(

Last edited:
Back