Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

So it's so hard to live the rich life now for TJ since yesterday the judge granted TJ's request of being the permanent co guardianship? He has to be compensate for being the 'dad', living in such huge house with tons of securities, chef, nannies, housekeepers serving him, katherine and children that he doesn't need to pay for. Don't all rich people have to do what you just listed the master's job on their own (the office manager in your words) ? Michael Jackson had not only been the single parent to his three children, done all the things you just listed , but also had to work his ass off to pay those bills while dealing with all the fuckery around him. I think The kids allowance $210000 per month is more than enough to cover whatever.

We'll have to do an agree to disagree on this one. I have a friend who is a caretaker of a household and an assistant. She completely supervises the owner's staff and is on call 24/7, directing all household activites, working with the accountants, maintenance people, travel agencies, etc. She doesn't even have the responsibility of personally looking after the children, but she has to coordinate with those who do.

For TJ, he not only will be helping supervise the household, but be responsible for taking care of the children's needs and interests. Just think of something like Paris being interviewed by Ellen or Oprah. A lot of calls go back and forth on something like that. Somebody would have to be the contact person for it and it wouldn't be a nanny or a bodyguard. That is why many parents serve as paid managers for their children and personally oversee such matters. The Jackson household is by no means the typical average home.

ETA: I can see him getting a stipend out of existing allowances, but regardless, do think he should get something.

Last edited:
We'll have to do an agree to disagree on this one. I have a friend who is a caretaker of a household and an assistant. She completely supervises the owner's staff and is on call 24/7, directing all household activites, working with the accountants, maintenance people, travel agencies, etc. She doesn't even have the responsibility of personally looking after the children, but she has to coordinate with those who do.

For TJ, he not only will be helping supervise the household, but be responsible for taking care of the children's needs and interests. Just think of something like Paris being interviewed by Ellen or Oprah. A lot of calls go back and forth on something like that. Somebody would have to be the contact person for it and it wouldn't be a nanny or a bodyguard. That is why many parents serve as paid managers for their children and personally oversee such matters. The Jackson household is by no means the typical average home.
Too bad to have such rich life for TJ. Don't you think one of the employee in that house would do what your friend hired to do? I believe the one year House employees expense $658,915 the estate paid is not for nothing. TJ now is the new master of that household without paying a dime of his own money. I never heard any laws allowed the parents to be paid to raise their minor children as the 'paid manager'. For my knowledge, the only 'parents as paid manager' are the child stars' parents work on business matters of their children as the manager like the agent bring in the new job for the artist and get % of the artist's income, but they can never ever get paid for raise their child. As for the Oprah/Ellen interviews or any public appearance such as tribute, perfume, belt, fake HTW ect the Jacksons drag PPB into, don't you think TJ and Katherine should give at least % of the money michael's children earned to the Michael Jackson family trust fund their father had built for them?
Anyway you re right, We have to agree to disagree. We dont have a say on it, only the estate do and the estate still have the huge loan against sony/atv need to be paid.

Last edited:
Too bad to have such rich life for TJ. Don't you think one of the employee in that house would do what your friend hired to do? I believe the one year House employees expense $658,915 the estate paid is not for nothing. TJ now is the new master of that household without paying a dime of his own money. I never heard any laws allowed the parents to be paid to raise their minor children as the 'paid manager'. For my knowledge, the only 'parents as paid manager' are the child stars' parents work on business matters of their children as the manager like the agent bring in the new job for the artist and get % of the artist's income, but they can never ever get paid for raise their child. As for the Oprah/Ellen interviews or any public appearance such as tribute, perfume, belt, fake HTW ect the Jacksons drag PPB into, don't you think TJ and Katherine should give at least 85% of the money michael's children earned to the Michael Jackson family trust fund the executors managed?
Anyway you re right, We have to agree to disagree. We dont have a say on it, only the estate do and the estate still have the huge loan against sony/atv need to be paid.

Hey, nobody said anything about there being a law for parents to get paid to raise minor children. However, foster parents DO get paid. TJ doesn't need that kind of financial assistance for the children because as you say, the children are rich. But the fact that Katherine actually seems relieved not to have the full responsibility of running the household is revealing, despite all the help she has. It could be a lot more to handle than we can imagine as we are not in the position. If the staff salaries are that high, there has to be a manager over all of the staff. That manager has probably been Katherine, and I don't know if you've ever managed other people, but that is a major pain in the butt. And if the "master of the household" has to devote his time fully to it, why shouldn't he get a stipend, be it from the existing allowances or something granted by the estate.

I hope everything can calm down now, but who knows with this family. all I want is for the kids to be okay and be raised the right way.

why would someone being a parent get paid for it. its not being a housekeeper hes acting as a guardian. ie a parent out of his own wishes.its not a job.dont see how the two can be compaired. if u adopt a child you dont get paid for it as a job.only if you foster (in the uk) and then the money is for the child

ANTHONY JACKSON ?@ATONCLASSIC
@parisjackson I read ur dm. Whoever told you I said that is lying. I would never. Really!!!??? My goodness. Be careful. Love u

?PARIS JACKSON @parisjackson
@ATONCLASSIC so ur saying my died lied to me? LOL ok!

Sounds like Joe. He tried to sign me then. Dad knew he was only starting trouble between us. Dad and I were tight. @parisjackson

Remember when you invited me to Vegas last time. Katherine & I found out about Joes lies. That's why I was able to be there. @parisjackson

He even tried to sign me again then. And asked if I had a brother or sister to sign. @parisjackson So much you dont know.

Is he talking about Joe Jackson, and when he mentions "dad" is he calling Michael as his dad? The last line, "he tried to sign me and asked if I had brother or sister"!
Doesn't Joe know if his brother have one or more kids?

elusive moonwalker;3695654 said:
why would someone being a parent get paid for it. its not being a housekeeper hes acting as a guardian. ie a parent out of his own wishes.its not a job.dont see how the two can be compaired. if u adopt a child you dont get paid for it as a job.only if you foster (in the uk) and then the money is for the child

I’m not referring to his role as the person who helps blanket with his school work or goes to Paris football games. From what Katherine has said, she looks forward to him taking over some of her responsibilities so she can be freer to be the grandmother. I see those responsibilities being far more involved and extensive than what happens in any typical household. Just that there are bodyguards and a $600K+ payroll demonstrates that. A house manager would get paid to oversee and supervise everything, I don’t see why a cousin could not.

On the reverse, if a relative is being the caregiver for an elderly aunt and the aunt's home, often families do pay that relative. It doesn’t mean the relative cares any less for their aunt because they receive a stipend.

Of course TJ will get paid. The only uncertainty is whether it will be coming from funds that Katherine usually get, or whether the estate will let Katherine keep the full amount and give an additional amount for TJ. I know he loves the kids, but please, we all know that there will be monetary compensation.

If we remember the days after the snatching, Katherine said she would handle the MONEY part. I wonder if Katherine will be paid more than TJ, because it seems that TJ will be doing more of the work. Basically, Katherine will now be paid to be a granny and for the title of co-guardian. The estate usually allow Katherine to have the money she needs, because after all she is Michael's mother, a granny, and it does not look good to have the big, bad estate fight with an old woman. So maybe they might not touch her "taking care of grandchildren pay," or they may simple take an itsy bitsy amount of it and pay TJ. We will all find out anyway.

Is he talking about Joe Jackson, and when he mentions "dad" is he calling Michael as his dad? The last line, "he tried to sign me and asked if I had brother or sister"!
Doesn't Joe know if his brother have one or more kids?

Yes, Anthony has called MJ "dad" for years.

I think he is talking about Joe but like you said, i also thought he would know if Anthony had any siblings. so weird all of this.

I don't think Katherine was the one running the house. Usually people with that kind of money and with such a large house have a house manager. I believe the excuse that she needed rest because it was too much for her to run the house & take care of the children was just that, an excuse.

gerryevans;3695512 said:
Hey, nobody said anything about there being a law for parents to get paid to raise minor children. However, foster parents DO get paid. TJ doesn't need that kind of financial assistance for the children because as you say, the children are rich. But the fact that Katherine actually seems relieved not to have the full responsibility of running the household is revealing, despite all the help she has. It could be a lot more to handle than we can imagine as we are not in the position. If the staff salaries are that high, there has to be a manager over all of the staff. That manager has probably been Katherine, and I don't know if you've ever managed other people, but that is a major pain in the butt. And if the "master of the household" has to devote his time fully to it, why shouldn't he get a stipend, be it from the existing allowances or something granted by the estate.
You, as a foster parent, you do not get paid. For each foster child placed in your home, you will receive a foster care reimbursement to be used for the care, clothing and feeding of the foster child. The basic foster care rates currently range from $446 to $ 667 per month, depending on the age of the child. For children who have special requirements, there is a specialized care increment, $84.00 or $169.00 per month, determined by the child’s social worker.
http://hss.sbcounty.gov/dcs/Foster_Care/faq.htm
Katherine and TJ raise three children with more than 2 millions children's allowance and $1.2 million Paid housekeepers, nannies, assistants, securities or whatever they loved to hire for help per year. A major pain? Lmao

I don't think Katherine was the one running the house. Usually people with that kind of money and with such a large house have a house manager. I believe the excuse that she needed rest because it was too much for her to run the house & take care of the children was just that, an excuse.

Me too. I think that was an excuse made first by the snatchers that mother was stressed partly due to the estate, so the doc told her to rest and she could not call. If we recall, Katherine gave an interview where she talked about Paris sleeping with her dad's jacket on her pillow. The interviewer explained how Katherine was in another part of the house in her own quarters and talked about how she had to walk to get there. This suggests that granny has an area away from the noise and bustle of the daily routines. I do not blame her, because at her age she needs to slow down, but I doubt she has ever done any full managing of the household. I thinks she mainly manages the money and delegates tasks to others like her nephew Trent and TJ.

I think it was a way for her to not be responsible for people like Trent, etc, because as we know with Randy, he was using that she could hire/fire people to try and put his own people into place. Now they have to go through TJ.

Is TJ a good person? What I'd like to know is if he's the kind of person who would go against his family if he needs to do so?
Because I think in the J family there is a need of someone to say "no" Also,the kids, like all teenagers, do need someone to tell them no & a good example to follow. Hope he didn't want the guardianship just to keep the money in the Jackson clan.

He kinda already did go against the family when he told the court that Katherine had been held against her will, and made Randy super angry..sorry, "broke Randy's heart"

^^ Yeah, that makes some sense. But let's say if he didn't offer to be the temp guardian, would the children ran the risk of being removed? What i'm trying to say is (and I don't mean to say anything negative against TJ, I don't know what kind of person he is) if he helped the J fam. by offering to be the temp. guardian?

The kids love TJ as the judge said and he had an independent investigation. If he has been in their lives and especially consistently since Michael died then I think it's fine. In a few years Prince especially will be 18. Now he legally has say in things and I think it will be easier for him to say no then Katherine and not just to the kids but to his uncles and aunts. He is a grown man with kids of his own. How does Katherine feel that Randy makes it sound she is so weak and can't make decisions or is bullied or pushed into things? Her lawyer tells the judge the exact opposite. I wouldn't appreciate it if I was her.

Originally Posted by gerryevans

You, as a foster parent, you do not get paid. For each foster child placed in your home, you will receive a foster care reimbursement to be used for the care, clothing and feeding of the foster child. The basic foster care rates currently range from $446 to $ 667 per month, depending on the age of the child. For children who have special requirements, there is a specialized care increment, $84.00 or $169.00 per month, determined by the child’s social worker.
http://hss.sbcounty.gov/dcs/Foster_Care/faq.htm

loveforever;3695815 said:

Katherine and TJ raise three children with more than 2 millions children's allowance and $1.2 million Paid housekeepers, nannies, assistants, securities or whatever they loved to hire for help per year. A major pain? Lmao

You're right. The foster parent analogy was a bad one. That's why I mentioned in the next sentence it is not applicable in TJ's case. So I take it back.

But if you think TJ should devote a lot of time and effort to help keep everything running smoothly, and it's worth nothing, or a large staff means everything just automatically runs smoothly, then I'll just mention the recent chaos where Trent was on one side of it and an assistant was on the other. Because yeah, it can be a major pain to be responsible for other people doing their job, even in a million dollar environment. That's why supervisors in the general workforce normally get paid more than their subordinates.

For TJ to have to act as a quasi supervisor and also deal with Jackson factions and dramas, too, IMO he deserves a stipend as well as a medal if he can survive it all with his sanity still in tact.

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct it's a legal matter.2 many have gone 2 far. Our property along w/Mikes must be returned or prosecution is inevitable #mjfam
and

What the hell do they mean by that????? anything that belongs to michael BELONGS TO MICHAEL & HIM ONLY!!!!!!

I think Trent was the one who was in charge running the house. K have Trent (PA) then she had this woman, can't remember her name but I think she was secretary (she was involve for granny-napping). I don't think K had too much to do other than deciding what chef is going to cook for dinner.

What the hell do they mean by that????? anything that belongs to michael BELONGS TO MICHAEL & HIM ONLY!!!!!!

I think they (Debra and Anthony) had a painting which is supposedly worth of 2 million. They contacted on Weitzman if he could get it back for them. Weitzman said no to them as he doesn't work for every single Jackson, just for estate.
"or prosecution is inevitable" never happened.

Last edited:
they had a painting in MJ' house which is worth up to $ 2 million? probably it's one of MJ's painting and after his death like everyone else they figured they could get it by claiming he gave it to them as a present

But if you think TJ should devote a lot of time and effort to help keep everything running smoothly, and it's worth nothing, or a large staff means everything just automatically runs smoothly, then I'll just mention the recent chaos where Trent was on one side of it and assistant was on the other. Because yeah, it can be a major pain to be responsible for other people doing their job, even in a million dollar environment. That's why supervisors in the general workforce normally get paid more than their subordinates.
For TJ to have to act as a quasi supervisor and also deal with Jackson factions and dramas, too, IMO he deserves a stipend as well as a medal if he can survive it all with his sanity still in tact.
You know what i feel very uncomfortable to see you compare the guardian to the supervisor in workplace (a job). A Guardian is not the job to be paid, it's your love and concern for the minor children and the time you gonna devote on them unconditionally. A supervisor is the job position/a boss helper hired and paid to coach the boss's employees and increase their productivity... In other words, a supervisor is paid to solve the boss problem. I am sure one of the employees in Calabasas house is hired by TJ/Katherine to do such job. TJ is the boss of the house, not the employee. You hire house helpers to solve your problem, not cause you problem. Whining and asking compensation cause the house you lived is so big and the helpers you hired to serve you is a pain to manage is the slap on those starving people and all the guardians/foster parents/parents who have no money to hire helpers but do everything themselves out of unconditional love. I have no sympathy for such things. My suggestion is to change to the small house, fire everyone, do everything yourself and donate the money to charities. Remind me of a rich girl said how painful she is to take 1 min to go to her washroom because her house is too huge. But I kinda agree with you the drama and chaos from the Jacksons is the big pain cause they are from the family, whoever can shield the Jackson's craziness away from Michael's children deserve a thumb up. I honestly don't care if the estate is gonna pay TJ some extra money or not. That's the estate desicion but there is no 'should' IMO.

Last edited:

I agree with you. Judging by all the staff, lawyers and accountants she is paying for and 100s of $thousands a month that she is administering, mrs j appears to be a mini-donald trump. Judging by her interviews etc, for example where she couldn't remember donte's name and other things, i would be hugely surprised if she was the mastermind at the centre of operations. I imagine she is the figurehead and others are pulling the strings, which led to spagate where there was a palace coup to change the personnel of who was pulling the strings. I've absolutely no idea how tj's co-guardianship will change things, but let's hope it makes things better for ppb and they;re more protected.

TJ is one of them who was mentioned in Michael´s will if something would happen to PPB.
I think Michael had good knowledge about his family and knew who he could trust .
He shouldn´t have trusted some brothers during the trial and afterwards but I think he was devastated and had a mother who persuaded him to help his brothers

loveforever;3696086 said:
You know what i feel very uncomfortable to see you compare the guardian to the supervisor in workplace (a job). A Guardian is not the job to be paid, it's your love and concern for the minor children and the time you gonna devote on them unconditionally. A supervisor is the job position/a boss helper hired and paid to coach the boss's employees and increase their productivity... In other words, a supervisor is paid to solve the boss problem. I am sure one of the employees in Calabasas house is hired by TJ/Katherine to do such job. TJ is the boss of the house, not the employee. You hire house helpers to solve your problem, not cause you problem. Whining and asking compensation cause the house you lived is so big and the helpers you hired to serve you is a pain to manage is the slap on those starving people and all the guardians/foster parents/parents who have no money to hire helpers but do everything themselves out of unconditional love. I have no sympathy for such things. My suggestion is to change to the small house, fire everyone, do everything yourself and donate the money to charities. Remind me of a rich girl said how painful she is to take 1 min to go to her washroom because her house is too huge. But I kinda agree with you the drama and chaos from the Jacksons is the big pain cause they are from the family, whoever can shield the Jackson's craziness away from Michael's children deserve a thumb up. I honestly don't care if the estate is gonna pay TJ some extra money or not. That's the estate desicion but there is no 'should' IMO.

loveforever…you’re good…because your saying my position makes you feel uncomfortable made me step back and re-examine why I feel the way I do. That’s why I so love this place. It makes me think. I totally 100 percent unequivocally agree with your take as to what a loving guardian is. As I've mentioned and youve noted, but I must reiterate.... I am NOT referring to TJ’s role as a hands on loving devoted care giver. I am referring to what has been said about TJ’s other role typified in articles like this.

By Rolling Stone
August 2, 2012 10:05 AMET

The proposal (for co-guardianship) submitted by Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Perry Sanders Jr., looks to take some of the burden off the 82-year-old grandmother, with Sanders saying it would let her focus on raising the three children while not having to deal with financial or logistical issues. T.J. Jackson would remain a co-guardian as well; he would control the staff and day-to-day operations of the home Katherine shares with the children.

You say you're sure someone was hired to do the responsibilities he is assuming. Well, they must have needed a lot of input or direction from Katherine because it had all become a “burden” for her. That job might entail a lot of personal aspects that only the guardian can address. It might mean the person has to serve as an active go between the children with the estate, the children’s lawyers, and even approve or disapprove expenses. We really have no idea how extensive or complex the role is.

My house manager friend said the person she replaced use to write small personal checks to a vendor. When my friend took over the job, she called to find out who the vendor was because there were so many of the checks. She discovered the vendor didn’t exist. The family had a CPA accountant who checked the books regularly and he never caught it because the checks were never more than a $100.Even if the estate is paying Katherine’s expenses, she may have an account with a fixed monthly amount in it she can write checks on and her house manager can write checks on for her. Again, we don't know

To say the family should just downsize so there will be fewer responsibilities isn’t even realistic. PPB are Michael Jackson’s children and will always need bodyguards and homes with big fences and safeguards. That’s not possible with a hut. Besides with the way Branca has revitalized MJ’s finances, they can continue to enjoy a lifestyle they were raised in and their father wanted for them.

Their home apparently needs someone very hands on for household “business”. That JOB has now fallen on TJ’s shoulders. He is Katherine’s grandson and there is probably a trust level with him that is superior because he does genuinely love the children and Katherine, and will genuinely look out for their best mutual interests. It sounds like he's going to have his hands full in a business sense. I wish him well, and think he should get a stipend for it.

MIST;3696178 said:
TJ is one of them who was mentioned in Michael´s will if something would happen to PPB.
I think Michael had good knowledge about his family and knew who he could trust .
He shouldn´t have trusted some brothers during the trial and afterwards but I think he was devastated and had a mother who persuaded him to help his brothers

Then I hope he maintains the goodness Michael saw in him.

I think they (Debra and Anthony) had a painting which is supposedly worth of 2 million. They contacted on Weitzman if he could get it back for them. Weitzman said no to them as he doesn't work for every single Jackson, just for estate.
"or prosecution is inevitable" never happened.

But if they got this painting from michael's house its clear as day this painting belongs to mj , they have no right to do it unless michael himself said in writing that it could go to them.

^^It is not clear if they got the painting from Michael's house or did MJ gave it to them earlier.

Back