Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael's mom reported missing /TJ temp Guardianship/Grandma's Home

and TJ is looking for judge to seal court records. Billie Jean Jackson is mentioned too:)

APPT. GUARDIAN OF PERSON

Petitioner(s): Jackson, Tito Joe

Attorney(s): Shultz, Charles A., Esq.

Continuance Number: Continuance From:

Last Date Changed: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:18:33 PM

Last Note Changed By: LMCGLOTH

To clear probate notes "filed documents" must be submitted to Rm 258, within time frames set forth in Rule 4.4(b) of LASC Rules. You may contact the Probate Attorney whose E-Mail address appears at the end of these notes, subject to compliance with all conditions governing the use of Interactive E-Mail. E-mail Rules are available in Rm 258 and on the Court's web site at www.LASuperiorCourt.org.

PRIOR ORDERS: Temp expires 8/22/12

Petition filed 7/27/12
*NOTES PREPARED FROM SCANNED DOCS

SUMMARY:
Petnr is 1st cousin
PERSON ONLY No bond - person only
3 Minors: Michael Jr (15), Paris (14), Prince (10)
Father deceased
Consent to apptmt & waiver of ntc filed for minors Michael Jr & Paris

Ntc/copy to suspended gdn, Deborah Rowe (mother) & Joseph Walter Jackson (mat grandfather) ok
Deborah Rowe's postition statement filed 8/9/12
OTHER CASES: N

CRT TO REVIEW INVEST REPT

FACTS: Katherine Jackson apptd gdn of minors - ltrs issue 8/3/09. Per 7/25/12 M.O. gdn suspended and petnr was apptd temp gdn.

Petnr alleges minors are very attached to prop gdn and he has been involved in their lives since the death of their father. Petnr alleges he is the 1st choice by the suspended gdn to act as gdn o/w should the Crt reinstate gdn, then this petnr should be apptd as co-gdn.

MATTERS TO CLEAR:
A. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) [PC1511] to 2nd deg relatives - mat grandparents (alleges unknown)
B. No ntc/copy (15 days mail) to DCFS [LASC Ch 4 Rule 4.80(c) & PC 1516(a)] filed

RELIEF:
1. JTD dispense with ntc to mat grandparents - see note A
2. JTD appointment as sole gdn or as co-gdn?

PE COMMENTS: Competing petn filed by Billie Jean Jackson and set for hrng 9/26/12 - should this matter be continued to meet competing petn? o/w See remaining notes - will Crt cont for remaining ntcs to be served or due diligence decl to be filed? o/w T/T re apptmt
ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR

Under 'consent to appointment', Prince (10) is not re-mentioned?

And no maternal grandparents are known for Paris or Michael Jr? (Isn't DR's mum still alive?)

Joe is listed as a maternal grandfather?

Last edited:

While I was looking info for something else from Leslie's blog, I came across with this bit:
I have made a research on Michael Jackson's known properties. Below you may see an overview:

Jackson Family home in Gary (Recent picture above)
According to the official papers the property's current total value is over $19.000 and owned by the Jackson Heirs Trust (Katherine and Joseph Jackson). Some sources says that Jackson bought the property back in early 2003. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.

Jackson Family home in Encino
The Jackson Family compound is worth around $3 million. According to the official papers, the home is owned by Jackson himself. There are no unpaid taxes on the property, but a $4 million mortage lien.

Katherine Jackson's home in Las Vegas
The property's title once bought by Michael to Katherine has been moved to the "Land Title of Nevada Inc." back in 2003 in Katherine and Joseph Jackson's bankruptcy case. According to several sources, Katherine still has the rights to stay in the home. There are no liens or unpaid taxes on the property.
http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.ie/2009_01_01_archive.html

Maybe this is the LV home that K needs money for?

That's really odd, because you can't usually get a mortgage for more than the value of the property...so has the value of Hayvenhurst plummeted since it was mortgaged , or is the valuation faulty....perhaps it should be higher ( $3m doesn't seem a lot for a property that size???)

PE COMMENTS: Competing petn filed by Billie Jean Jackson and set for hrng 9/26/12 - should this matter be continued to meet competing petn? o/w See remaining notes - will Crt cont for remaining ntcs to be served or due diligence decl to be filed? o/w T/T re apptmt
ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR

"ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR" What the heck does that mean?

Will the children have to be exposed to that nutcase Billie Jean Jackson while she makes FALSE "claims" that she's their mother!

[h=2]TJ JACKSON
Officially Co-Guardian
Of Michael Jackson's Kids
[/h]
BREAKING NEWS
0821-tj-katherine-jackson-1.jpg

TJ Jackson
is now PERMANENTLY sharing guardianship of Michael Jackson's children with their grandmother Katherine Jackson, an L.A. judge just ruled.

As we previously reported, TJ was awarded temporary co-guardianship of Prince, Paris, and Blanket along with Katherine ... but that was made permanent today.

TJ has received enormous support from the Jackson family to take a guardianship role, including from Katherine herself ... as well as MJ's kids. TJ has been a father figure to the children for years.

The judge told TJ in court to be mindful of the giant rift currently tearing apart the Jackson family -- and asked TJ to make sure the children aren't negatively affected.

As co-guardian, TJ will assume many of the day-to-day tasks involved in taking care of the children -- including management of household personnel and security.

The judge told TJ in court to be mindful of the giant rift currently tearing apart the Jackson family -- and asked TJ to make sure the children aren't negatively affected.

As co-guardian, TJ will assume many of the day-to-day tasks involved in taking care of the children -- including management of household personnel and security.

Nice call by Judge Beckloff, i.e. there is a riff and HE KNOWS all about it. I'm glad he made that comment in open court.

In my opinion, TJ is, and should have been named SOLE-guardian. At this point, I believe Mother is a guardian in name (AND MONEY) only. TJ has "probably" been responsible for the children's day-to-day activities since day 1.

Oh and Randy Jackson is probably somewhere having a cow while spitting fire. LOL!

Patrick Healy ?@PatrickNBCLA
Pair in court identified themselves as Debra and son Anthony Jackson, cousins of Michael. Opposed TJ becoming co-guardian of MJ's children

Judge made the right decision. Co/Guardianship is best for all concerned especially the children. (Thats what they want)
What we may want is not relevant to their lives. I think sometimes we speculate to much.

[h=3][h=1]Judge appoints Michael Jackson's nephew as co-guardian of singer's 3 children[/h][h=2]Michael Jackson nephew appointed co-guardian[/h]By ANTHONY McCARTNEY | ASSOCIATED PRESS | 21 minutes ago in

A judge has appointed Michael Jackson's nephew to share guardianship responsibilities for the singer's three children.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff during a hearing Wednesday named TJ Jackson as a co-guardian of the children who range in age from 10 to 15.
TJ Jackson will share responsibilities with Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, who has cared for the children since the singer's death three years ago.
TJ Jackson is the son of Tito Jackson and performs with his brothers in the band 3T. According to court filings, he has remained close to his cousins, Prince, Paris and Blanket, since their father's death.
He was appointed a temporary guardian last month when Katherine Jackson was absent for several days and out of communication.

http://www.newser.com/article/da0qi...hew-as-co-guardian-of-singers-3-children.html

[/h]

Pair in court identified themselves as Debra and son Anthony Jackson, cousins of Michael. Opposed TJ becoming co-guardian of MJ's children

Interesting .. wish we could get more info on that and what they stated as their reasons.
apparently nothing concerning enough to stop TJ from being appointed. #SMH

He is the same Anthony Jackson (@atonclassic) that was badgering Paris in twitter during granny-napping. He tried to get in their home, waited outside and kept calling if somebody lets him in.
He also tweeted like crazy to Paris about fake will, she later sorted him out:)

I add info about Anthony here in case there are other people like me who doesn't know who is who in Jackson family.
"Anthony's grandfather is Joseph's younger brother. His parents are Tony and Debra Jackson. When Anthony was 7 years old his father Tony passed away. At that time Michael became signifigantly involved in Anthony's life."

Last edited:

"ALL MINORS FOUR AND OVER MUST APPEAR" What the heck does that mean?

Will the children have to be exposed to that nutcase Billie Jean Jackson while she makes FALSE "claims" that she's their mother!

I took it that if they are over 4 years old, they must appear.

Kids probably knows her by now,she is less harmless than some of the people around them:)

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Michael Jackson's family were back in court on Wednesday to iron out guardianship of his three children.

A judge officially named Michael Jackson's nephew TJ as co-guardian of the kids.

Last month, he was appointed as a temporary guardian for Prince, Paris and Blanket, while their 82-year-old grandmother Katherine spent time at a spa in Arizona.

Related Content
STORY: MJ Estate wins intellectual property ruling
STORY: Katherine Jackson details 10-day absence
STORY: TMZ retracts Jackson story on lawsuit threat
The new arrangement allows Katherine Jackson to focus on parenting instead of administrative duties. Earlier this month, Judge Mitchell Beckloff said he was pleasantly surprised with an investigator's report of Michael Jackson's children, saying Katherine Jackson was doing a "wonderful job."

Billie Jean Jackson, the woman who claims to be Blanket's biological mother, says she will petition the judge for guardianship of the 10-year-old next month.

(Copyright ©2012 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8782859

I think sometimes we speculate to much.

Yep, right up to the time when they hoodwink Mother AGAIN, in order to further their little scam.

On my very best day, I would have never speculated that Mother would be kidnapped by her own children, while claiming that she had a mini-stroke. And that's exactly what happened.

At this point I don't put anything pass the Mommy Nappers and like Randy Jackson said: THIS IS NOT OVER!

(I'm gonna take a giant leap and "speculate" that the Mommy Nappers will make a move when BAD25 is released.)

More info about Debra and Anthony:
Michael Jackson nephew appointed co-guardian
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP Entertainment Writer – 7 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge appointed Michael Jackson's nephew on Wednesday to share guardianship responsibilities for the singer's three children, but not without a last-minute effort by some relatives to delay the decision.
Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff named TJ Jackson as the children's co-guardian who will now share responsibilities for raising the siblings, who range in ages from 10 to 15.
The judge made the ruling after considering a letter submitted by singer Diana Ross, who was named in Michael Jackson's will as a potential guardian, and a letter presented by cousins of the singer who sought a delay in the appointment.
Debra Jackson and her son Anthony urged Beckloff to delay his ruling, saying they were concerned that family matriarch Katherine Jackson was being coerced. The pair said they had been ostracized from the family and that the children may not be as excited about TJ Jackson's appointment as has been presented to the judge.
But Beckloff noted that all three children have said they consent to the co-guardianship, and that an independent investigation he ordered showed they "have a very strong, loving relationship with TJ Jackson."
He urged TJ Jackson to consider allowing the cousins to visit the family, but said there was no reason to delay. The appointment means that Katherine and TJ Jackson will share responsibilities for raising the children. If one of them is no longer able to serve, the other would become the children's sole guardian.
Debra and Anthony Jackson declined to speak with reporters after the hearing, merely confirming their names and relationship to the family.
Their letter and one submitted by Diana Ross were not filed with the court and will not be made public, court officials said.
Katherine Jackson's attorney, Sandra Ribera, disputed their claims that her client is being improperly influenced.
"Mrs. Jackson is well informed," she said. "Mrs. Jackson is a strong woman who cannot be influenced by anyone when it comes to decisions about these children."
TJ Jackson, 34, was appointed a temporary guardian last month when Katherine Jackson was incommunicado during a stay at an Arizona spa with relatives.
Beckloff has said Katherine Jackson is doing a great job raising Prince, Paris and Blanket Jackson, but noted that having a co-guardian will allow for continuity in their lives if she is no longer able to serve.
TJ Jackson was a relative unknown to the public before the recent rift in the family. He performs in a band called 3T along with his brothers and was close to his uncle, Michael, before the pop star died in June 2009 at age 50.
TJ Jackson is a cousin of the children and has remained close to them in the years since the singer's death.
Wednesday's hearing had been expected to be a legal formality and although Beckloff made time to hear the cousins' grievances, the judge didn't waver in his view that the co-guardianship arrangement was appropriate. He noted that it is frequently employed in other cases.
The mother of the two eldest children, Deborah Rowe, has indicated she is comfortable with the arrangement.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...fjEBLQ?docId=cddfefad74e5414ebd3197e816932238

intresting about anthony and his mother. hes a strange one.dont know what to think of him. *edit* just read the article. not suprirsed by his comments he implied alot on facebook the family were keeping him away because he called them out alot with everything that has gone on. but paris doesnt seem to like him much either so.... billie jean needs locking up. at least the kids are seeing what their dad had to put up with. hope the kids dont have to show up next month

Judge Grants Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Kids To Katherine & TJ; Family Drama During Court Proceedings

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Judge Mitchell Beckloff gave Katherine Jackson and grandson, TJ, guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children in court Wednesday despite objections from Joe Jackson's sister-in-law, Debra and her son, Anthony, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

During the proceedings Debra, who was married to Joe's brother, Lawrence Jackson, and their only child, Anthony, appeared before the judge asking for the proceedings to be delayed because they had concerns about Katherine and TJ being named as guardians.

"Michael had concerns about certain people's influences on his children.....TJ Jackson and his brothers," Debra Jackson told Judge Beckloff.

The judge wasn't impressed with Debra's claims though and said a thorough investigation had been conducted and it was in the children's best interests that TJ and Katherine be named as co-guardians. It was also revealed during the hearing that Debra and Anthony had been told to leave a party for Paris Jackson because they weren't welcome.

After Lawrence passed away, when Anthony was seven years old, Michael Jackson became significantly involved in his life and was his godfather.

As previously reported, Beckloff awarded temporary co-guardianship to Katherine and TJ after a string of bizarre incidents involving the 82-year-old grandmother/guardian, who was whisked away to an Arizona resort by her children and out of contact with the grandkids for 11 days.

Both TJ and Katherine have signed off on the dual guardianship arrangement, and Prince and Paris are satisfied with it as well. Should something happen to either TJ or Katherine, the other would assume sole guardianship of the three kids.

TJ, 34, is the children's cousin and the son of Tito Jackson. He sings in a band called 3T.

Debra and Anthony Jackson refused to answer questions from the media after the hearing.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/08/michael-jackson-kids-guardianship-katherine-tj-drama

Yeah whats up with Anthony?? I know he has mentioned that he is being kept away and Paris basically told him to back off last month on twitter.

A follower fan told that he stayed with MJ and the kids for a time in Vegas. He has also been badmouthing the Estate recently so God knows where his head is.

Why is he anti TJ now?? Wtf. His antics wont get him close to the kids at all.

Last edited:
If you read his mom twitter account, Julian's Auction sold a painting which belong s to them. They ask Weitzman to help them but he told them the Julian guys are nice but he couldn't help them because it doesn't belong to the Estate.

Anthony Jackson is very strange I don't know what to think of him... He's always tweeting about Paris and Prince, he seems to be "obsessed" with them. Maybe he's an attention seeker because he doesn't tweet to them directly, he always mention their name at the end because he wants everybody to see...

I tell ya - that Michael Jackson gave off some real potent juju. I mean some people spent time with him and just went loco!!! It's just scary.

Last edited:
shelly_webster;3695126 said:

she's an interesting person to say the least

she didn't have anything against TJ and his brothers in 2010, it seems their issues have started in October 2011. She also claims that the 2002 will is not valid as Michael sent a letter in 2003 (probably talking about Branca's firing letter). She's also angry with Estate not helping them with a painting they own and Julien's sold. She says Estate has to buy back Neverland for Michael's kids as soon as possible. She also thinks any and all fans she tweets are on Estate or Sony payroll

some selected tweets below.

AuntyBeeCre8tv CodeZ team, countdown, great idea! Really happy & excited for all of U Anthony has some good news too We should have a party to celebrate!
7:53 PM Aug 21st, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv Our beloved DeeDee, I love her so much and miss her too. I love U guys and am here if you need me... I know she is so proud of U all.
9:37 PM Aug 23rd, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv Thanks to everyone supporting Anthony http://fb.me/HzSGTzsR & Taj http://bit.ly/b5mhAn *I know how proud Dee Dee, Tony and Michael are of U2
10:57 PM Aug 25th, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @Perform4Me Thinking about you Taj, Taryll & TJ We were all blessed to be a part of her life...Thanks for sharing her with us. LvUall
7:02 AM Aug 27th, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv Soooo many good memories with DeeDee, @tajjackson3 @Taryll @tjjackson @titojackson5. You are all a part of my heart forever. Similar Souls..
4:07 PM Aug 27th, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @tajjackson3 My heart aches 4 your loss...U were truly blessed. Seeing what an amazing Mother she was made us all better Moms. LvUAllMyLife
5:48 PM Aug 27th, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @tajjackson3 Thanks Taj, your support means the world to Anthony & me too.
9:19 PM Aug 27th, 2010 from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv U know how much Love is in my Heart @Tajjackson3 ,but I can't let anything further happen2AnthonyPPBorAK.Don't B a PartOfTheirPlan guys
5:57 AM Aug 2nd from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv My heart is in my throat.So afraid 4 them.I pray @TJjackson isn’t a part of the plot&calls us so we can finallyCthem again #mjfam
7:56 PM Jul 27th from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @tajjackson3 @tarylljackson @tjjackson U were raised by a #Wonderful woman #Honor that & Remember who U R & never forget again! Sentwith<3
8:16 AM Apr 1th from web

RT @ATONCLASSIC: I love you but you need to make things right. Call me. @tajjackson3 @tarylljackson @tjjackson
6:05 AM Oct 2nd, 2011 from TweetDeck retweeted by AuntyBeeCre8tv

---

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct I believe every1 I spoke 2 before now have jobs with Sony, the estate, the estate execs, etc...it's been a nightmare #mjfam

------

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct it's a legal matter.2 many have gone 2 far. Our property along w/Mikes must be returned or prosecution is inevitable #mjfam
10:03 PM Aug 16th from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct FYI They sold our painting anyway,since we told them we would never sell it! It's estimated worth is aprox 2million #mjfam
9:56 PM Aug 16th from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct so if this is the case,then why didn't the estate stop Juliens from selling all of Michael's belongings? ask4truth #mjfam
9:53 PM Aug 16th from web

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct When we called the estate4help,Weitzman told us Juliens was a good guy&said it was not part of the estate&would not helpus
9:52 PM Aug 16th from web

--------

AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct @dreederTD @Coleen4MJ @DianeToucan @dallasjenfitz seen 2002 bogus will,do not know of any 2003 will,only letter revoking it
1:44 AM Jul 14th from web

This may have already been asked so if not----Isn't TJ being paid for doing all this? Shouldn't he be getting at least half of Katherine's share of the money? He is married with a family too, I think.

on another board they are saying Debra and her son have been claiming the will is fake cause it does not mention Anthony as a beneficiary ?? lol

She claimed he revoked the 2002 will in 2003.

"She also claims that the 2002 will is not valid as Michael sent a letter in 2003"

I first thought she was talking about the Barry Siegel letter, but you are probably right.

She seemed to be very confuse.

Last edited:
She claimed he revoked the 2002 will in 2003.

which would make the older will valid. Now that we know there are 3 other older wills that say the same thing they don't have a leg to stand on.

only a newer will argument would help their case.

on another board they are saying Debra and her son have been claiming the will is fake cause it does not mention Anthony as a beneficiary ?? lol

But he is listed as a contingent beneficiary though, maybe they expected for Anthony to be right there with the kids seeing he seems to call Michael 'dad'. I don't know, the two seem like a crazy pair.
They seem a little too obsessed with the kids, Anthony is constantly mentioning paris and prince is his tweets, asking for the fans to help him get noticed by Paris, tweeting how they want them with him. And neither paris or prince are following Anthony or his mother.

This may have already been asked so if not----Isn't TJ being paid for doing all this? Shouldn't he be getting at least half of Katherine's share of the money? He is married with a family too, I think.
When does guardianship become a job being paid? The estate provided the children's allowance $70000 each child with total $210000 per month plus all other expenses such as the house, securities and employees been paid by the estate separately. More than 10 millions per year has spent on michael's children and katherine. That's beyond the luxury life style. I am sure TJ Jackson won't sleep on street.

NEWS/Battle for Michael Jackson Kids Over, Katherine and T.J. to Share Custody of Prince, Paris and Blanket
by Claudia Rosenbaum, Ken Baker and Rebecca Macatee Today 12:57 PM PDT

Krista Kennell/Sipa USA; JSN Photography/Getty Images
Finally some peace in the Jackson family!
On Wednesday, Katherine Jackson and T.J. Jackson's co-guardianship was granted by Judge Mitchell Beckloff. T.J., Michael Jackson's nephew, was awarded temporary custody of the late singer's children Prince, Paris and Blanket last month.
T.J.'s lawyer Charles Shultz tells E! News the ruling "is what we expected. This is what the family wanted and what is in the best interest of the children."
Katherine's attorney Sandra Ribera adds that she and her client "are very happy" with the judge's decision.
Who's who in the Jackson family drama

PlayThe rapper detains a burglary suspect who broke into his Los Angeles home. Find out about LL Cool J’s scary run-in.

PlayAvril is headed down the aisle with Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger after dating for just six months. Get the scoop.

PlayThe 45-year-old actress strips down and bares her bod for “V Magazine.” Check out Nicole’s daring photo shoot.
The hearing itself was not without surprises. Judge Beckloff told the court he had just received a 3-page letter from Diana Ross in which she discusses her relationship with Michael and his children. Ross is named in the will as the next person to take over as guardian if 82-year-old Katherine is unable to fulfill her duties.
Anthony and Debra Jackson, two family members whose relationship to Michael is unclear, wanted to postpone Wednesday's hearing. They appeared in court and told the judge they thought it was unfair for Katherine to share guardianship with T.J.
While Judge Beckloff patiently listened to their opinions, he did not agree to postpone the hearing. He did, however, ask T.J. if he'd consider opening up a dialogue with these relatives regarding visitation of the children.
Everything we know about the Jackson family drama
After reviewing a confidential report from an evaluator that met with Prince and Paris, Judge Beckloff said he felt confident he was making the right decision.
"It is clear to me from the report that the children have a very strong and loving relationship with both T.J. Jackson and Katherine," he said.
We hope this can finally mark the end to the Jackson family drama.

http://www.eonline.com/news/340133/...-to-share-custody-of-prince-paris-and-blanket

Back