Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

When does guardianship become a job being paid? The estate provided the children's allowance $70000 each child with total $210000 per month plus all other expenses such as the house, securities and employees been paid by the estate separately. More than 10 millions per year has spent on michael's children and katherine. That's beyond the luxury life style. I am sure TJ Jackson won't sleep on street.
TJ is a Jackson , right? It's a matter of time before he asks the estate to pay, no one should be surprised really -_-

which would make the older will valid. Now that we know there are 3 other older wills that say the same thing they don't have a leg to stand on.

only a newer will argument would help their case.

She said the Court kept secret another Will. I wonder if she knows there are 4 Wills and they are all the same, and the court kept secret lots of things like the letter signed by MJ where he rehired Branca.

Last edited:
When does guardianship become a job being paid? The estate provided the children's allowance $70000 each child with total $210000 per month plus all other expenses such as the house, securities and employees been paid by the estate separately. More than 10 millions per year has spent on michael's children and katherine. That's beyond the luxury life style. I am sure TJ Jackson won't sleep on street.

I just didn't know how it worked. I know there is plenty of money for Katherine and the children, but I guess TJ has to have a job of his own outside of being a co-guardian? The reason I'm asking is if he does have another job, he won't be at the house except during his non-working hours. I was hoping he would be with the children most of the time.

Last edited:
While Judge Beckloff patiently listened to their opinions, he did not agree to postpone the hearing. He did, however, ask T.J. if he'd consider opening up a dialogue with these relatives regarding visitation of the children.

I wonder if TJ answered the judge right there or not and if he's gonna allow the kids to meet with Anthony. To be honest, Paris doesnt seem to wanna

TJ Jackson Granted Permanent Co-Guardianship of Michael Jackson Kids
By LUCHINA FISHER and VANIA STUELP
Aug. 22, 2012—abcnews.go.com​

<tbody>
</tbody>

Judge Named Tito's Son Co-Guardian With Katherine Jackson of Michael Jackson's Children
A California judge today made Tito "TJ" Jackson permanent co-guardian of the singer's children along with their grandmother Katherine, but not without some unexpected drama.
A woman claiming to be the cousin of Michael Jackson showed up in court today to ask the judge to delay the appointment of TJ Jackson as permanent co-guardian of the singer's children.
Despite a plea from the woman, Debra Jackson, Judge Mitchell Beckloff granted TJ Jackson the motion to share guardianship with Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, of the three children.

The judge made the ruling after also considering a letter submitted by singer Diana Ross, in which the singer said she has met TJ and thinks he has good intentions in caring for Michael's kids. Beckloff said Ross mentioned in the letter that she is very interested in what happens with the children and that she takes her role in the will as the next guardian in line very seriously.

Earlier, Beckloff heard from Debra Jackson, who arrived with her adult son Anthony Jackson, whom she says the singer helped raise after Anthony's father died. Earlier, Debra and Anthony Jackson submitted a letter to the court expressing their concerns with appointing TJ co-guardian.
Debra Jackson told the judge that she and her son were abruptly cut off from the lives of Michael's three children and that their relationship with the kids had been curtailed. Debra said that not allowing a relationship between her son and Michael's children is "cruel and not in their best interest and well-being."

She described an incident at a birthday party for one of the children in which she and Anthony were asked to leave. She said Katherine Jackson was very unhappy with that order and neither Katherine nor the kids wanted them to leave.

Debra added that she's asked several times for an explanation as to why they have been cut off from the children, but she was never given one.

The letter Debra and Anthony submitted to the judge today was written last year around Christmas time. It's unclear why they waited so long to file the letter.

Beckloff said he had read and taken their letter into consideration, since the two are relatives. However, he added that he has a very good understanding of what's going on with Michael's children based on the report written by his investigator.
"It's clear to me that the children have a very strong, loving relationship with TJ and that they love the grandmother very much," the judge said.

He then granted the motion for permanent co-guardianship to TJ.
The son of Michael's brother Tito Jackson, TJ had been appointed temporary guardian after Katherine Jackson was suspended amid a bitter family dispute over Michael Jackson's estate. Days later, Katherine Jackson was reinstated as guardian and announced she would be seeking joint guardianship with her grandson, TJ.

Responding last month to the announcement, Randy Jackson, one of Katherine's sons, told ABC News that the agreement was based on "lies."
"In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that," Randy said in an exclusive statement to ABC News.
Guardianship Ruling for Michael Jackson's Kids

"The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died," Randy said in the statement. "The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will." He concluded his statement with, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother's life."

In court today, Beckloff asked Katherine's attorney Sandra Ribera if she was being unduly influenced to agree with the new co-guardianship agreement, to which Ribera replied "absolutely not! Ms. Jackson is well informed, makes her own decisions and wholeheartedly supports this arrangement."

The judge also ordered TJ to consider visitation between the kids and Anthony and Debra. However, he told Debra that the final decision lies with the co-guardians.
"You have a right to be heard as relatives, and I'm going to be mindful of what I heard," the judge said. "There have been lots of conflicts within the family, and the duties of the guardians consist of navigating through these conflicts and helping the children maintain important relationships."
Only TJ and the attorneys were present for the hearing. Beckloff had previously excused Katherine and the children from having to appear.

Also not present in court was a woman named Billie Jean Jackson, who claims she is the biological mother of Blanket. Judge Beckloff said she filed a petition requesting guardianship of Blanket and that he scheduled a hearing for the end of September.
TJ's attorney, Charles Shultz, argued that the judge had already found Billie Jean has no biological relationship to Blanket, but Beckloff said he will have to hear her arguments one more time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ardian-michael-jackson-kids/story?id=17059177

Last edited:
She described an incident at a birthday party for one of the children in which she and Anthony were asked to leave. She said Katherine Jackson was very unhappy with that order and neither Katherine nor the kids wanted them to leave.

I remember Anthony tweeted Paris about this last month and he wrote something like "remember how you begged us to stay".

Edit: I found his tweet:

"ANTHONY JACKSON ?@ATONCLASSIC
I would never have left any time if I wasnt forced.Remember when u used 2 plea 4me2 stay.I should have told u everything then @ParisJackson"

It seems like Anthony and Debra dont want TJ a co-guardian because he can basically pick and chose who can get in touch with the kids. Katherine on the other hand is more likely to let Anthony near the kids. Look how they said Katherine also wanted them there at the party plus he often tweets nice things about Katherine.

Last edited:
I just didn't know how it worked. I know there is plenty of money for Katherine and the children, but I guess TJ has to have a job of his own outside of being a co-guardian? The reason I'm asking is if he does have another job, he won't be at the house except during his non-working hours. I was hoping he would be with the children most of the time.
TJ is not the nanny, why can't he work? In this world 99.99% parents and guardians have to work the full time jobs to feed their children. Michael's children received extremely huge monthly allowance, more than enough and the children also have their own nannies, tutors and chef. TJ is not the beneficiary of Michael's will so I don't think he can ask Michael's estate to pay his expense or compensate him as the guardian. If he really did, that's really fucked up. then i think the children would better off hire three more nannies to take care of themselves. Most Jacksons in this family seem to think they are the royalty who dont need to work because they are entitled to Michael Jackson's bank. I hope TJ could be the exceptional and a good role model for those children.

The judge made the ruling after also considering a letter submitted by singer Diana Ross, in which the singer said she has met TJ and thinks he has good intentions in caring for Michael's kids. Beckloff said Ross mentioned in the letter that she is very interested in what happens with the children and that she takes her role in the will as the next guardian in line very seriously.
good to hear this. No wonder Michael trusted and cherished her so much. Isn't it great if the children can take the short trip to visit miss Ross and spend some time with her? Their life now seems narrow to the huge Jacksons clan.

Last edited:
she's an interesting person to say the least

she didn't have anything against TJ and his brothers in 2010, it seems their issues have started in October 2011. She also claims that the 2002 will is not valid as Michael sent a letter in 2003 (probably talking about Branca's firing letter). She's also angry with Estate not helping them with a painting they own and Julien's sold. She says Estate has to buy back Neverland for Michael's kids as soon as possible. She also thinks any and all fans she tweets are on Estate or Sony payroll

yeah just take a look at what Anthony wrote on Paris instagram a few months ago

aton.png

and his tweet

eibYe.png

Last edited:
I hope Prince, Paris, and Blanket get to spend some quality time with Miss Diana Ross. :yes:

:wacko:

marc_vivien;3695047 said:
TJ JACKSON
Officially Co-Guardian
Of Michael Jackson's Kids

BREAKING NEWS
0821-tj-katherine-jackson-1.jpg

TJ Jackson
is now PERMANENTLY sharing guardianship of Michael Jackson's children with their grandmother Katherine Jackson, an L.A. judge just ruled.

As we previously reported, TJ was awarded temporary co-guardianship of Prince, Paris, and Blanket along with Katherine ... but that was made permanent today.

TJ has received enormous support from the Jackson family to take a guardianship role, including from Katherine herself ... as well as MJ's kids. TJ has been a father figure to the children for years.

The judge told TJ in court to be mindful of the giant rift currently tearing apart the Jackson family -- and asked TJ to make sure the children aren't negatively affected.

As co-guardian, TJ will assume many of the day-to-day tasks involved in taking care of the children -- including management of household personnel and security.

:ph34r:

I can not say if this is something wonderful or what. Let's see how things will follow going forward.... :fear:

ivy;3695073 said:
Billie Jean Jackson, the woman who claims to be Blanket's biological mother, says she will petition the judge for guardianship of the 10-year-old next month.

(Copyright ©2012 KABC-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=8782859

:wtf: :crazy:

"Billie Jean Jackson" you were never MJs lover and the kid is not ur son! lol WOW can't believe this crazy lady will be given a chance to even speak! O_O WTF?!

Anyways, it's amazing all the infighting in the Jackson Family. Now Athony Jackson is on record saying what he thinks. Ugh...Seriously for the children sake I can't wait until all 3 are 18-21. Then they can rule themselves!

Well now TJ will be very rich. He gets some big bucks, and he and family can travel around with Michael's children all expenses paid. Further, Tito could get a loan if he needs some cash, and Randy's head might get fatter and explode thinking of all the money TJ will get now. Remember this is the job that Randy wanted.

Actually, I think what Anthony and his mom said about Katherine being influenced by others is correct. Didn't Katherine read the statement the children gave her even though she knew it was a lie? Didn't Katherine say she never gave TJ permission to seek temp guardianship after TJ said that Katherine was OK with that decision? After all the lies and counter lies, I do not know how Katherine's lawyer could say that Katherine is not influenced, but I guess she has to do that since she is the lawyer. Regardless of the reasons why Anthony and his mom came forward, the facts show that Katherine is negatively influenced by the signers. It took the estate and the threat of losing guardianship money for her to say that her children diverted her to the spa, etc. Don't forget Randy and others influenced her to use the kids for the belt and Manns money schemes. She needed that money for OTHERS.

Isn't it interesting that Anthony's mom wants to use the estate's lawyer in the same way the Jacksons used Michael. It seems she thinks the estate is there to help them too. That whole family seem to be living with this delusion that what is Michael's is theirs.

I think there is something in their claim that part of their property was sold. It could be that someone took what was there, assuming all belonged to Michael and gave it to Juliens to auction. Didn't Thome send much of Michael's property to Juliens, even items Michael had no intention of auctioning? Even Lisa Marie (if we could believe her) said a letter Juliens had was taken from her without her permission, and she got it back. So, there could be some merit in what Anthony and mom were saying about the property.

Please, it is time for the courts to stop wasting tax payers money listening to everything Billie Jean says.

The Jacksons make me wanna :banghead . They are just living in their own litte Jackson-world with their own little Jackson-rules. Thinking just because they are Jacksons, the laws of the outside world don't apply to them. Delusional much?
And WTH is this Anthony talking all about, now MJ wasn't in NY or LA. Where was he? On freaking Mars?
smh How difficult is it to just leave PPB out of this mess? Bunch of :perrin.

Katherine Jackson's attorney, Sandra Ribera, disputed their claims that her client is being improperly influenced.
"Mrs. Jackson is well informed," she said. "Mrs. Jackson is a strong woman who cannot be influenced by anyone when it comes to decisions about these children."
------------------------------
After reading this bit I think I'm in twilight zone.

Anthony and his mom seems to be believing conspiracy regarding the will, she favourite TM tweet about fake will:bugeyed
--------------------
AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct it's a legal matter.2 many have gone 2 far. Our property along w/Mikes must be returned or prosecution is inevitable #mjfam
and
AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct When we called the estate4help,Weitzman told us Juliens was a good guy&said it was not part of the estate&would not helpus

Who the hell they think they are and do they think the estate is there for every single Jackson to be used as they pleases, and executors should be using money to fight they own fights. Delusionals.

Anthony and Debra Jackson, two family members whose relationship to Michael is unclear, wanted to postpone Wednesday's hearing. They appeared in court and told the judge they thought it was unfair for Katherine to share guardianship with T.J.
While Judge Beckloff patiently listened to their opinions, he did not agree to postpone the hearing. He did, however, ask T.J. if he'd consider opening up a dialogue with these relatives regarding visitation of the children.

Unfair to share guardianship with TJ? Do they think they would be better choice?
I hope TJ listen to whom kids want to see and who they don't. Obviously they don't want communicate with those 2 for reasons they know, I bet it has something to do with D & A tweeting them about fake will.

@Petrarose, well said.

Last edited:
This family reaches a new level of batshit crazy everyday. It's exhausting so I can't even imagine how mentally exhausted those kids are. Some school holidays they've had!

Anthony and his mum seem crazy too, at first I was kinda thinking they were okay, warning the kids about the family and all, and then they start on the estate and they lost me. I remember Paris laughing at Anthony saying that no one should listen to him because he hadn't made any contact with her for over a year, and he replied saying that he's tried. Then she dm'd him telling him something that she'd heard he said and instead of dm'ing her back he wrote her a tweet saying that whoever told her that (he said it sounded like something joe would say) was lying.

As for her saying "you're saying things people already know tho".. I'm not sure if that replying to the tweet about the will? Because I remember her favouriting a whole lot of people's tweets who were saying that the family only wants the will over turned because they want the money.

I was looking through my Ultimate Collection booklet and say "JOHN BRANCA- History history, we did it John. I knew we would. I love you"- MJ and that was 2004, so even if he was fired in 2003 Michael was still friends with him enough to write a note to him like that for the world to see.

I wonder if these fruit loops are ever gonna let go of this estate thing.

Katherine Jackson's attorney, Sandra Ribera, disputed their claims that her client is being improperly influenced.
"Mrs. Jackson is well informed," she said. "Mrs. Jackson is a strong woman who cannot be influenced by anyone when it comes to decisions about these children."
------------------------------
After reading this bit I think I'm in twilight zone.

Yeah, I could hear that wierd twilight zone theme music playing when I read this.

Heard it reading about Debra and Anthony, too. Debra, Anthony, and that nutcase Billy Jean should ALL be given restraining orders instead of hearings. I just don't understand the legal system sometimes at all. The only time Billy Jean should be given a court date is to come in there to pay fines for harassment and abuse of the court system, instead they legitimize her nuttiness by giving her hearings. :head_bang:

TJ is not the nanny, why can't he work? In this world 99.99% parents and guardians have to work the full time jobs to feed their children. Michael's children received extremely huge monthly allowance, more than enough and the children also have their own nannies, tutors and chef. TJ is not the beneficiary of Michael's will so I don't think he can ask Michael's estate to pay his expense or compensate him as the guardian. If he really did, that's really fucked up. then i think the children would better off hire three more nannies to take care of themselves. Most Jacksons in this family seem to think they are the royalty who dont need to work because they are entitled to Michael Jackson's bank. I hope TJ could be the exceptional and a good role model for those children.

Managing that household is not typical by any means. Just the size of the house and its maintenance needs requires someone in charge coordinating and giving orders as to how things should be done. Bodyguard schedules have to be coordinated for not just one but three children, even if there is a head guard, he has to have ongoing direction from someone. There's a lot involved in running that household. It's more like managing a office. An office manager would get paid. I think TJ should get something as well.

To me it seems that "Unity" is not word to be used when talking about Jackson. All of them seems to be fighting with each other, and are full of conspiracy inside of the family as well outside. They need to be sent to deserted island to sort out their issues with each other, and have a good talk among themselves. No kids should be involved with this kind of carrying on. It wasn't enough that Michael's siblings were fighting over, now cousins are fighting too. Just great, the next generation is taking over when previous generation left:wacko:

Managing that household is not typical by any means. Just the size of the house and its maintenance needs requires someone in charge coordinating and giving orders as to how things should be done. Bodyguard schedules have to be coordinated for not just one but three children, even if there is a head guard, he has to have ongoing direction from someone. There's a lot involved in running that household. It's more like managing a office. An office manager would get paid. I think TJ should get something as well.

I think TJ is getting something as I remember when TJ was first appointed as temp guardian, the judge ordered executors to release some fund for TJ.
That might be the reason cousins are fighting, there is money involved.

Last edited:
Managing that household is not typical by any means. Just the size of the house and its maintenance needs requires someone in charge coordinating and giving orders as to how things should be done. Bodyguard schedules have to be coordinated for not just one but three children, even if there is a head guard, he has to haJave ongoing direction from someone. There's a lot involved in running that household. It's more like managing a office. An office manager would get paid. I think TJ should get something as well.
I agree with you running that household is a full time job. T.J. should and will be compensated. In addition, unlike Michael's siblings, T.J. Jackson has made a concerted effort to try and meet the needs of and care for Michael Jackson's children. :yes:

Anthony and his mom seems to be believing conspiracy regarding the will, she favourite TM tweet about fake will:bugeyed
--------------------
AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct it's a legal matter.2 many have gone 2 far. Our property along w/Mikes must be returned or prosecution is inevitable #mjfam
and
AuntyBeeCre8tv @MJJJusticePrjct When we called the estate4help,Weitzman told us Juliens was a good guy&said it was not part of the estate&would not helpus

So they're saying the estate didn't step in with their own property? Well, how could they? They should prosecute, what's holding them back? And Mike's property is not theirs. The estate has not sold anything to Juliens.

It seems like everyone in this family is against the other one in some way. It makes their claims of an estate conspiracy seem even more ridiculous, when they're more against each other than anyone else is.

Being a guardian is not a job. The only reason. Mrs Jackson is getting anything is because her son wanted it that way. Being a legal guarding does not mean he should get paid

Yes I dont believe he will be paid for guardianship per say but can be paid for other duties in assisting Katherine in managing the home and for managing the security of the home. which the Estate pays for. There is nothign wrong with him being compenstated for that.

Anthony and his mum seem crazy too, at first I was kinda thinking they were okay, warning the kids about the family and all, and then they start on the estate and they lost me. I remember Paris laughing at Anthony saying that no one should listen to him because he hadn't made any contact with her for over a year, and he replied saying that he's tried. Then she dm'd him telling him something that she'd heard he said and instead of dm'ing her back he wrote her a tweet saying that whoever told her that (he said it sounded like something joe would say) was lying.

ANTHONY JACKSON ?@ATONCLASSIC
@parisjackson I read ur dm. Whoever told you I said that is lying. I would never. Really!!!??? My goodness. Be careful. Love u

?PARIS JACKSON @parisjackson
@ATONCLASSIC so ur saying my died lied to me? LOL ok!

Sounds like Joe. He tried to sign me then. Dad knew he was only starting trouble between us. Dad and I were tight. @parisjackson

Remember when you invited me to Vegas last time. Katherine & I found out about Joes lies. That's why I was able to be there. @parisjackson

He even tried to sign me again then. And asked if I had a brother or sister to sign. @parisjackson So much you dont know.

So it's so hard to live the rich life now for TJ since yesterday the judge granted TJ's request of being the permanent co guardianship? He has to be compensate for being the 'dad', living in such huge house with tons of securities, chef, nannies, housekeepers serving him, katherine and children that he doesn't need to pay for. Don't all rich people have to do what you just listed the master's job on their own (the office manager in your words) ? Michael Jackson had not only been the single parent to his three children, done all the things you just listed , but also had to work his ass off to pay those bills while dealing with all the fuckery around him. I think The kids allowance $210000 per month is more than enough to cover whatever.

I think TJ is getting something as I remember when TJ was first appointed as temp guardian, the judge ordered executors to release some fund for TJ.
That might be the reason cousins are fighting, there is money involved.
I also followed the news then. That's the time Katherine's guardianship suspended by the judge=no longer control the children's allowance and The new temporary guardian was in charge of children's allowance.

Last edited:
If TJ gets compensated, it should come out of Katherine's cut to take care of the kids. The estate does not need to hand out additional money to anyone.

Back