The Today Show Interviews Latoya Jackson

the usual "the truth is out there". well, if it's there, why don't you go to the police and name all your suspects.

also, I found her responce to the book question very interesting. it looks like she doesn't want to admit she's writing a book. I wonder why. does she want to keep it a secret from her family for as long as possible? or she is not writing it at all, and that news about a book was a lie?

Yea, that answer to the book IMO gave it away! She did not deny it, just played it off! Ugh...not good, not good! SMH

the usual "the truth is out there". well, if it's there, why don't you go to the police and name all your suspects.

also, I found her responce to the book question very interesting. it looks like she doesn't want to admit she's writing a book. I wonder why. does she want to keep it a secret from her family for as long as possible? or she is not writing it at all, and that news about a book was a lie?

Makes you wonder why they keep attending the side show. I really think fans should stay away from the courthouse this time.

I will pray for justice from where I am... I cannot stand the sight of any of the Jacksons.

Makes you wonder why they keep attending the side show. I really think fans should stay away from the courthouse this time.

I will pray for justice from where I am... I cannot stand the sight of any of the Jacksons.

I can't stand the sight of them either.. I couldn't even watch LaToya on Joy Behar because she irritates me.. all that there are 'others' bs just makes me cringe.

What was that at the end of the interview? La Toya looked surprised. LOL

um~~~Interesting answer when asked about the book.
Honestly, everytime she spoke, I don't know whether I should trust her word or not.
She lied too many times in the past. lol

I watched the show and her reaction to the book struck me as odd too. Guess it's still supposed to be a secret. I hope it's not a book that includes trash (whether true or false) about Michael. Let him rest in peace as they say.

That was very strange concerning whether or not she has a book coming out.

Meh. Even if she is writting a book, what more is there to be said about Michael that we haven't heard it already? I just feel frustrated that this family can't stop using Michael's name to promote their stuff.

I agree with everything you said..also about the book....maybe the news of the book wasn't suppose to be leaked yet...cuz again she is using Michael's name to sell it...:(

where is "the truth" La Toya? always the same thing. if you know something, why don't you say it in that courtroom? we all wait for justice..

i'm sure she is writing a book.. i think the aim of all those interesting reacts about that question is to make people curious about her and make a mystery. she wants people ask to her about it every time. interesting!?!

She confuses me. She is starting to grow on me though. I awlways thought of her as just troubled and a bit crazy, but now I'm strating to see the endearing side to her. She has something childlike, sweet.

Back