How many days will the jury take

How many time will the jury deliberate

• Total voters

Ingelief

Proud Member
Hi you all

I was wondering what your thoughts are on how long the jury will be deliberating. I know nobodys knows, but we can Guess.

I think 2 days and some hours. So verdict will be on tuesday.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Re: How many time will the jury take, QUESS and discuss

I think we'll have the verdict on friday (today)

i think the vedict will be today. i dunno why but i have no emotions about it. he's guilty and we know it. i know it coz i saw it.

I think and hope the verdict will be in a few hours tonight!

ok i hope that too really. i just have the feeling its later :(

I think 3-5 days. But I don't know anything about jury's since we don't have them here.

i really don't know. i don't want to jinx it so i will stay quite until they are done. it's hard though. T-Mez's felt 2-3 days?

I would like it to be today otherwise it will be a very long weekend...but I think 1-2 days...Maybe by saying this will jinx it.

Monday.

I think it could be up until Tuesday before we see a verdict. The longer the wait the more apprehensive I get though, its obvious what it should be, but everything that could go wrong is what goes through my head...

Im thinking at least 3 day so Im expecting by Tuesday we will have a verdict of GUILTY

I thought a verdict was going to be reached yesterday (Friday) due to the evidence being so overwhelming and Walgren & Brazil doing such a great job proving their case, but I see that I was wrong. I'm concerned that the longer it takes for them to deliberate, the worse it looks for the State, because this case wasn't complicated, especially the jury instructions.

I'm trying not to second guess or over analyze the jury and their huge task, but damn! Patience isn't one of my better virtues, folks.... :lmao:

Im thinking at least 3 day so Im expecting by Tuesday we will have a verdict of GUILTY

I hope so. I think everyone who cared about Michael deserves to have a decent sense of closure after over two years of this mess.

I hope so too qbee s quilty verdict! and not a hung jury. Also i hope that not having a verdict yet is a good thing and not bad

There are many stuff for them to read. The toxicology stuff is pretty confusing for anyone who's not from the area. They need time.

It can't be a surprise that it take some time. Remember when Michael was found not guilty in 2005, it took the jury 7 days as I recall it. There is a lot of stuff to read and discuss, and there are 12 people, who doesn't have the same opinion.

Back