LaToya Jackson At The Hollywood Christmas Parade

ive been to this a couple times years ago.. its a great parade

La Toya Jackson’s Not So Subtle Tribute To Michael Jackson

Posted on November 29th, 2011 at 6:14 am

540.thumb.png
la-Toya-Jackson.jpg

La Toya Jackson was bundle up Sunday night in West Hollywood where temperatures dipped into the 50s, but she was only wearing one white glove.Was the Celebrity Apprentice star paying homage to her late younger brother, Michael Jackson?
Or did she simply lose her other glove?
No matter the reason — we think it’s a fitting tribute.
As you may remember the King of Pop first debuted his white glove in 1983 when he premiered his signature “moonwalk” dance during the Motown 25 special.
After Michael’s death, the glove was later auctioned off for $350,000.

http://rumorfix.com/2011/11/la-toya-jacksons-not-so-subtle-tribute-to-michael-jackson/

Why is she talking about Michael children again. How about talking about Jermaine, Tito, and Jackie's children. Oh I guess no one is interested.

Was she taking part in the parade or a spectator?

Is she auditioning for the Nutcracker Suite??

Is that REAL fur??? Someone should find out and call PETA.

someone tell her to cut off the white make up it's ridiculous.

Oh man, I've been saying the same damn thing for so long now, why she continues to do it is a mystery to me.

lol guys... dont be soo harsh. I think her makeup looks better in person than on camera. It looks like her makeup artist highlights her cheekbones, nose and forehead. When her pic is taken it seems that the camera picks that up and its not too flattering. I noticed that on celebrity apprentice. Maybe its time for a new makeup person. But more than anything i think a new weave/wig would do her justice. I think she should go with a dark mocha brown kinda color... it would suit her soooo much better.

Is she auditioning for the Nutcracker Suite??

Is that REAL fur??? Someone should find out and call PETA.

knowing in Toya, it probably is real.

Back