La Toya Jackson Guest on The talk

rockstar

Proud Member
LaToya Jackson guest co-hosts daytime show call The Talk.

La Toya Jackson to be on The Talk!
  • BURBANK, CA - La Toya Jackson is guest-starring in an upcoming episode of 90210, and she's telling The Talk all about it!

La Toya is scheduled to appear on The Talk on Tuesday, March 6th. La Toya's character, Marilyn Cooper, is a music executive who is deciding whether or not to sign Dixon (Tristan Wilds).

Last Week, La Toya told Fox talk show host Wendy Williams that she had lots of fun filming the 90210 episode.
Hear what else La Toya has to say about her new 90210 role when The Talk airs Tuesday, March 6th at 2p/1p c on CBS.
90210 airs Tuesday nights at 8/7c on the CW!

here is link:http://www.cw23.com/dpps/cw_shows/cw_buzz/la-toya-jackson-talks-90210_4085967

Re: La Toya Jackson Guest on The talk and La Toya Jackson Talks 90210!

La Toya Jackson Insists It's Not King Of Pop On Michael Album

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya has thrown her weight behind allegations an impostor was hired to record tracks for the King of Pop's posthumous album, insisting some of the vocals featured are "definitely not" those of her late brother.

A report on Tmz.com last week (ends04Mar12) caused a stir among fans after editors claimed Paris Jackson had been caught telling a friend via video chat that the 2010 release, Michael, was recorded by a mimic who had been drafted in to complete her father's songs.

In a clip obtained by the website, Paris allegedly played the track Hold My Hand and when asked by her unnamed pal why the voice on the tune didn't sound like her father's, she revealed, "It's not him... the whole album isn't even him!! Go online... go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That's him!! I should know if it's him (Jackson) or not because he would sing to me all the time."

The 13 year old immediately dismissed the story, taking to Twitter.com to write, "People should know by now not to believe the media when it comes down to Tmz talking about my family. Hold My Had (sic) IS my dad actually singing."

But now La Toya has questioned her niece's logic by revealing that Paris actually called her in a panic after discovering the posthumous tunes were allegedly bogus.

During a co-hosting stint on U.S. daytime show The Talk on Monday (05Mar12), La Toya Jackson recalled, "I haven't heard the complete album but I do know some of the songs that I've heard, it is definitely not his voice."

Recalling the phone conversation with Paris, she explained, "During that time I was doing (reality show) The Apprentice and Paris called me and said, 'Aunt La Toya, I want you to listen to something... You gotta listen to this, this is not daddy's voice.'

"She played it for me and I go, 'Paris, you're right, it's not.' And I kept listening, and kept listening and it was not his voice and she was so concerned about it and she said, 'We gotta put a stop to this. We must to put a stop to this. And I'm not gonna let them (record executives) get by (get away) with this.'

"This is a little girl, and this is the way she thinks because she loves her father and she didn't wanna see that out there when it wasn't her father's voice. And she went on to say this is the person who impersonates him and he's very good at it.
"
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/la...-its-not-king-of-pop-on-michael-album_1300283

La Toya was on 'The Talk' today:

-She was all for Bobbi Kristina doing her first interview with Oprah one month from her mom's death this Sunday.
- (Relating to upcoming Bobbi K interview with Oprah) Talked about Paris speech at MJ's memorial. According to Toya, Paris wanted to do it. She was afraid and told Toya she was nervous. She also said "Autntie La Toya can I speak now" and Toya said something about Lionel Richie and the ladies laughed. Paris said "well ok when it's time" and Toya said "sure go right ahead". La Toya and everyone else said they had no clue what Paris was going to say and spoke from her heart. [Note: I'm looking at the memorial footage now and I don't see Paris talking to Auntie La Toya at all unless when paris talked to her when they were seated]

-Said Paris speech humanized Michael b/c no see Michael that way or know him that way, a great father and she honored him.

-She talked about the Oprah 2010 interview with Katherine and the kids. Said Katherine didn't want to the interview unless the kids were okay with it or comfortable. Said the kids enjoyed it, wonderful for them [sure Toya, sure]

-Said the kids were resilient; Toya couldn't listen to MJ's music at all

-She said the kids would act that if Michael was still here "you know what Daddy said, Daddy said that". "Listen to this song of Daddy, remember when he does this right here". Said if teh kids could listen to his music, then she can.
-Talked about the Sony hacking incident; said that some of the songs on the 'Michael' album is definitely not his voice.

-Said that Paris called her when she was working on 'The Apprentice" saying that "Auntie La Toya, you need to listen to this, this is not Daddy's voice" and she played the tape for her and agreed with Paris.
-Said Paris was so concerned about this and said "we gotta put a stop to this, I'm not gonna let them get by with this.

-Toya said that this is a little girl and this is the way Paris thinks.
-Said that Paris loves her father and didn't want the album out there;
Paris said "And she went on to say this is the person who impersonates him and he's very good at it."

I SERIOUSLY THINK LA TOYA NEEDS TO STFU. PERIOD.

The Talk Video - The Talk - 3/5/2012 - CBS.com

Last edited:
If Latoya had even an ounce of self respect she would be able to state her opinion on that issue without having to drag a 13 year old girl into this mess to back her up.

If Latoya had even an ounce of self respect she would be able to state her opinion on that issue without having to drag a 13 year old girl into this mess to back her up.
I totally agree. Is it me or does La Toya seems to obsessed with Paris, not the brothers. Some of the stuff she says about her is very personal and if I was Paris, I would be pissed.

I totally agree. Is it me or does La Toya seems to obsessed with Paris, not the brothers. Some of the stuff she says about her is very personal and if I was Paris, I would be pissed.

Nah, she's just a shameless opportunist. She realizes how interested the public is in Paris (especially after the Ellen show), and panders to it. She's LaToya. It's what she does. Speaks of the Jackson that gets her in front of a camera or mic. I sincerely hope one day MJ's kids see her for what she really is.

Latoya has diarrhea of the mouth. Why is she confirming the Jermaine/Whitney affair.? Makes me think she is the leak for the tab.

Maybe Prince and Blanket see her for how she is. The only thing I like to hear is that the kids will say "daddy did this or said this".It's sweet to me.

Its like she is putting words into paris's mouth and there is no real proof that paris has indeed said this.

LaToya is just an embarrassment, period! she needs to give her mouth a rest!

Thank you Latoya for reminding us what a classless act you are and what a cheating louche your brother is. If you are not using your dead brother or his children you are using somebody else is dead relative. to get your mug on TV.

LaToya just irks me.. why was it necessary to talk about Whitney and Jermaine? does she just like throwing folks under the bus like that?:doh:

Unfortunately LaToya has not changed a bit since 1993.
She'll do anything to get her face on the front page, no matter who she has to throw under the bus to get there.
She is bloodsucking leech and should not be allowed anywhere near the kids.

Can someone post youtube video, that link doesn't work for me.

This chick clearly has some issues.

MissCassieMollie, I agree with you. It's ALWAYS Paris who "told" her this or that. To my knowledge she NEVER says that about Prince. I wonder why?

The funny thing is: What happened to her quest to find the REAL killers of her brother. You know, since Murray is JUST the fall guy and the REAL killers are still on the loose. I guess that ship has sailed so now she's back to the "fake" Michael album.

I hope the Estate of Michael Jackson and/or Sony issues LaToya a "cease and desist" letter. I mean, if she really believes the album is a fake then she should prove it, by FACTS and not what a 13 years may OR may not have told her.

The BITTERNESS regarding Michael's Last Will and Testament is still a very bitter pill for some folks in the Jackson family - APPARENTLY!

You can watch the full episode here:
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/

Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather listen to crickets than hear her ramble on about the same ish. I hate how she always uses Paris' name to promote her agenda. I'm seeing a disturbing pattern here. She especially needs to leave out their private conversations, but obviously she's doing it on purpose.

She especially needs to leave out their private conversations, but obviously she's doing it on purpose.
Yep, she knows that folks are not really interested in what she's doing. LOL!

But folks are interested in hearing any tidbit they can regarding Michael's children and I'm sure she knows that as well.

This chick clearly has some issues.

MissCassieMollie, I agree with you. It's ALWAYS Paris who "told" her this or that. To my knowledge she NEVER says that about Prince. I wonder why?

The funny thing is: What happened to her quest to find the REAL killers of her brother. You know, since Murray is JUST the fall guy and the REAL killers are still on the loose. I guess that ship has sailed so now she's back to the "fake" Michael album.

I hope the Estate of Michael Jackson and/or Sony issues LaToya a "cease and desist" letter. I mean, if she really believes the album is a fake then she should prove it, by FACTS and not what a 13 years may OR may not have told her.

The BITTERNESS regarding Michael's Last Will and Testament is still a very bitter pill for some folks in the Jackson family - APPARENTLY!

She will reveal the 'real' killers in her next book a long with the fake songs. You know such drama deserves a sequel.

Actually she's not above using prince in her inane ramblings and plottings against whoever is top of her hate list. Remember that clip on youtube where she was on stage revealing what really went down on 25 june and she said prince told her that randy phillips was in carolwood the night mj died. Paris should be grateful she's just been implicataed in a fake song debate, rather than a conspiracy to murder. Latoya's shameless.

Last edited:
I for one...am sick and tired of hearing LaToya's mouth...I agree...she has diarrhea of the mouth...and she needs to keep it shut because she is annoying. She will use anyone's name in the Jackson family to draw attention to herself....doesn't matter if the story being told is true or not. ..uhg..she is so annoying.

Tayness, La Toya was on 'The Talk' to promote her upcoming appearance on the TV show '90210' and to fill in for one of the hosts. But yeah she needs to just shut up.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather listen to crickets than hear her ramble on about the same ish. I hate how she always uses Paris' name to promote her agenda. I'm seeing a disturbing pattern here. She especially needs to leave out their private conversations, but obviously she's doing it on purpose.
I seriously don't like it when she does that. I hope when Paris is older she sees for what her aunt really is, a leech.

SO sad, someone else using Michael's children to make money. Without these so called stories from them nobody would want to touch Latoya with a barge pole!

Back