La Toya Jackson Guest on The talk

I think Latoya uses Paris name a lot is because that's what the press is interested in. The press always focus more on the famous celebrity kids girls more then boys. Plus Paris loves all the attention and fame. Prince is not into all that 'look at me I am famous now' stuff and Blanket is a baby and knows nothing about fame. So that's why Latoya picks Paris because Paris is more then happy to have her name and picture thrown around where as Prince is reserve and wants none of it. Latoya see's that.

If the Jackson family are so sure that the Cascio tracks are fake why haven't they done anything about it?

If the Jacksons think Michael's will is a fake - why haven't they done anything about it?

If LaToya thinks Michael's true murderer walks free then what has she done about it?

These aren't just minor points these are huge and yet they do nothing but write books and give interviews spouting the same allegations over and over again and yet they take NO action.

So until they are actually prepared to to anything they should ALL STFU.

If the Jackson family are so sure that the Cascio tracks are fake why haven't they done anything about it?

If the Jacksons think Michael's will is a fake - why haven't they done anything about it?

If LaToya thinks Michael's true murderer walks free then what has she done about it?

These aren't just minor points these are huge and yet they do nothing but write books and give interviews spouting the same allegations over and over again and yet they take NO action.

So until they are actually prepared to to anything they should ALL STFU.

I totally agree!! They just spew garbage with absolutely no action. Just like they claim MJ had this 'drug problem' yet not one of them did a damn thing to 'save' their brother/son? All 1000 thousand members in that family couldn't help their relative or at least call him to see how he was?

All 1000 thousand members in that family couldn't help their relative or at least call him to see how he was?

I'm sure they called him, BUT it wasn't to see how he was.

I'm thinking any calls would have been along the lines of: PLEASE, PLEASE JOIN US ON STAGE AGAIN - PLEASE!

I'm sure they called him, BUT it wasn't to see how he was.

I'm thinking any calls would have been along the lines of: PLEASE, PLEASE JOIN US ON STAGE AGAIN - PLEASE!

Not to mention the fact that Latoya never visited Michael despite the fact she lived only a couple of blocks from him before he died. Really, it's like she's not even trying when she lies.

I don´t agree with anything the family is doing these days. But they did hire a PD/PI to investigate about the will.

moodyblue97;3608147 said:
I don´t agree with anything the family is doing these days. But they did hire a PD/PI to investigate about the will.

is Randy Jackson aware of this? He complained that they didn't have enough time, the will was lost in the shuffle and so on.

moodyblue97;3608147 said:

Of course they did because they want Michael's money. Too bad that door got slammed in their faces. NOT! lol!!!

ivy;3608152 said:
is Randy Jackson aware of this? He complained that they didn't have enough time, the will was lost in the shuffle and so on.

I don´t know when they had this PI doing this. Only that they had one doing it.
Randy doesn´t seem to be aware of anything when he open his mouth, but he knows very well what is going on. He writes some things on his twitter that doesn´t go a long what he says to people irl.

Last edited:
Of course they did because they want Michael's money. Too bad that door got slammed in their faces. NOT! lol!!!

Exactly... they were upset about the will and the trust and the movie and everything else but they weren't upset that Murray was slowly killing their son/brother and not one of them even checked on Mike at all

That will was never lost in no shuffle, the entire family were focussed on it with a laser like intensity. They even beat branca (who actually had a copy of mj's will) to court after 25 june to get the judge to give them control of mj's estate trying to claim there was no will. Do you remember that case last year where lawyers acting for the family were claiming 10s of $000s in legal fees from the estate for ironically challenging the validiity of the estate and its executors. They had clocked up over 140hrs over the 2 months after mj died, so randy is just talking rubbish when he says the family never did anything to counter the will.

That will was never lost in no shuffle, the entire family were focussed on it with a laser like intensity. They even beat branca (who actually had a copy of mj's will) to court after 25 june to get the judge to give them control of mj's estate trying to claim there was no will. Do you remember that case last year where lawyers acting for the family were claiming 10s of $000s in legal fees from the estate for ironically challenging the validiity of the estate and its executors. They had clocked up over 140hrs over the 2 months after mj died, so randy is just talking rubbish when he says the family never did anything to counter the will.

Not to mention the epic fit Oxman had when Mrs. Jackson dropped her challenge to the will after they went all weekend about how they hard proof it was fake because of where Michael signed it and the signature, and what not. They had more than enough time to get a PI or get the proper evident, but did nothing except go to the media in order to shame the estators to put a family member on board.

This family is all bark and no bite, which is why no one takes them seriously.

I agree Randy lied about the will being lost 'in the shuffle'.. He knows good and well what was going on because he was behind all of it. There is no doubt in my mind he's the one that told Katherine to 'challenge' it and that it was fake. Randy wanted to control the estate, the will and everything else. I still would like to know before MJ's death when was the last time Randy had even spoken to Mike?:(

I think they are still mad that they were not in the will. They just assumed that they automatically had the right to take over because Michael was family. It doesn't work like that. Michael was very wise and it wasn't his responsibility to take care of the whole Jackson family in life and in death. He didn't work so hard in life so his family could squander everything.

Victory22;3608392 said:
And we all know how well Randy is capable of managing MJ’s business. He almost ran it into the ground the last time he was in charge.

That is so true

La Toya.........
angfw5.gif

Lotoya is really getting a lot of jobs lately. Save Latoya, Save!!!!

LaToya hasn't worked this much in ages. I guess losing her brother gave her a lot of job opportunities:no:

Back