REQ: king of style, dressing Michael Jackson

lubyss

Proud Member
Hi,
I would like to ask, if somebody has it? Can you please upload some scans? I would like to buy this book, but in our country it s not selling :-( and I love Michaels clothes...

You can buy it on either Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk, I believe they both ship worldwide.

^
I think .com ships only in USA, but co.uk should work if you live elsewhere (at least in Europe; it's worked for me).

:yes: I live in Belgium and I have ordered from Amazon USA, Amazon UK and Amazon Germany so I'm pretty sure all Amazons ship worldwide ;).

I always look at the prices and exchange rate, sometimes it's cheaper to order from USA even with shipping costs. It depends on the item you want.

Here's one I saw earlier today
61632_488321781212649_631608784_n.jpg

In detail, several "CTE" shirts ( Children Of The Earth), that were widely used during the Dangerous era - including as the outfit when performing "Man In The Mirror" on the tour.

I already have the book. :_) And CTE doesn´t mean Children Of The Earth... it means nothing :) Bush said it in the book :)

lubyss;3742806 said:
I already have the book. :_) And CTE doesn´t mean Children Of The Earth... it means nothing :) Bush said it in the book :)

That's the description that came with the photo, I just copied and pasted it..

Back