Page 1214 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 21471411141164120412121213121412151216 ... LastLast
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 18316

Thread: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

   
  1. #18196
    Points: 29,327, Level: 99
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,807
    Points
    29,327
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 210 Times in 104 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Starting to feel like Michael won't recover from this and that his legacy will be permanently damaged by all this. It's a shame really, seems nobody is willing to fight in his corner. It feels as if the estate will lose, in fact i would actually bet money on it if my gut feeling is right. The estate will only lose due to out-side interference in the case adding pressure onto the judge. If the estate do lose and there is a guilty verdict i'll be done with M.J for good i think. It shouldn't be this stressful being a fan of someone.

  2. #18197
    Points: 36,117, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    PoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,355
    Points
    36,117
    Level
    100
    Blog Entries
    24
    Thanks
    794
    Thanked 1,669 Times in 1,054 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post
    Starting to feel like Michael won't recover from this and that his legacy will be permanently damaged by all this. It's a shame really, seems nobody is willing to fight in his corner. It feels as if the estate will lose, in fact i would actually bet money on it if my gut feeling is right. The estate will only lose due to out-side interference in the case adding pressure onto the judge. If the estate do lose and there is a guilty verdict i'll be done with M.J for good i think. It shouldn't be this stressful being a fan of someone.
    Well I refuse to give it up and I know Estate will win. If the Estate loses the case...then...I will riot. I hate riots, but I will riot. And I say “Hell on California Laws!”.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoP For This Useful Post:


  4. #18198
    Points: 29,327, Level: 99
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,807
    Points
    29,327
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 210 Times in 104 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    Well I refuse to give it up and I know Estate will win. If the Estate loses the case...then...I will riot. I hate riots, but I will riot. And I say “Hell on California Laws!”.
    It just feels so frustrating as if everything is stacked against Michael.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Thriller_MJ For This Useful Post:


  6. #18199
    Points: 30,555, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    myosotis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Points
    30,555
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    5,049
    Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,815 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post
    Starting to feel like Michael won't recover from this and that his legacy will be permanently damaged by all this. It's a shame really, seems nobody is willing to fight in his corner. It feels as if the estate will lose, in fact i would actually bet money on it if my gut feeling is right. The estate will only lose due to out-side interference in the case adding pressure onto the judge. If the estate do lose and there is a guilty verdict i'll be done with M.J for good i think. It shouldn't be this stressful being a fan of someone.
    I'm not sure why you are so pessimistic? Don't forget that R and S are suing the MJJ companies, and there is zero evidence that the companies are responsible for anything 'untoward' whatsoever. The false accusers have already lost their financial (probate) claims against the Estate. There is nowhere else for them to go (legally) after this.

    This isn't the court of Twitter and twisted tabloid stories. It's a court that requires evidence against strict criteria. As long as a judge is hearing proceedings, I think things should be fine. If this goes to trial, I have somewhat less faith in a jury to follow the rules of evidence.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

  7. #18200
    Points: 29,327, Level: 99
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 673
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4,807
    Points
    29,327
    Level
    99
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 210 Times in 104 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    I'm not sure why you are so pessimistic? Don't forget that R and S are suing the MJJ companies, and there is zero evidence that the companies are responsible for anything 'untoward' whatsoever. The false accusers have already lost their financial (probate) claims against the Estate. There is nowhere else for them to go (legally) after this.

    This isn't the court of Twitter and twisted tabloid stories. It's a court that requires evidence against strict criteria. As long as a judge is hearing proceedings, I think things should be fine. If this goes to trial, I have somewhat less faith in a jury to follow the rules of evidence.
    I'm pessimistic because i seen in a previous post that Reed has been granted permission to film in court. What are the estate doing? Nothing. Thats why i am pessimistic about it. I guess I am frustrated at the estate and there lack of defence while being petty online doesn't really go down well. I mean Michael is being accused of paedophilia yet the estate seem not to care too much about that and just post stupid random quotes on social media but not updating us on what they are doing to defend Michael in court. It seems as if they don't care.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thriller_MJ For This Useful Post:


  9. #18201
    Points: 22,849, Level: 93
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 501
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,247
    Points
    22,849
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    2,635
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 975 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    I hope that the estate wins. i'm not giving up either but it's ridiculous while i'm am not pro- estate or anti either this michael legacy we looking at. the estate seem less to care or listen to the fans.

    we can only have faith on what's coming. i hope it's good.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NatureCriminal7896 For This Useful Post:


  11. #18202
    Points: 15,797, Level: 80
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    26,699
    Points
    15,797
    Level
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 728 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post
    I'm pessimistic because i seen in a previous post that Reed has been granted permission to film in court. What are the estate doing? Nothing. Thats why i am pessimistic about it. I guess I am frustrated at the estate and there lack of defence while being petty online doesn't really go down well. I mean Michael is being accused of paedophilia yet the estate seem not to care too much about that and just post stupid random quotes on social media but not updating us on what they are doing to defend Michael in court. It seems as if they don't care.
    He cant flm anything of importance. He cant film the judge the layers any witnesses. Hes only allowed to film the hearings which as we know are just boring legal talk.

    Have you read the estates demure regarding safechuck and all the filings. They are fighting in court not on a estate twitter account. Safechuck will be thrown out again as he never worked for the companies
    Last edited by elusive moonwalker; 24-09-2020 at 07:41 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:


  13. #18203
    Points: 30,555, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points
    myosotis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Points
    30,555
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    5,049
    Thanked 4,804 Times in 1,815 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by Thriller_MJ View Post
    I'm pessimistic because i seen in a previous post that Reed has been granted permission to film in court. What are the estate doing? Nothing. Thats why i am pessimistic about it. I guess I am frustrated at the estate and there lack of defence while being petty online doesn't really go down well. I mean Michael is being accused of paedophilia yet the estate seem not to care too much about that and just post stupid random quotes on social media but not updating us on what they are doing to defend Michael in court. It seems as if they don't care.
    the estate seem less to care or listen to the fans.
    I'm really disappointed that so many fans (including on Twitter and other social media) say that the Estate is doing 'nothing' in these cases. What exactly do fans want them to do? Write weekly press releases, so that the press can publish them with their own spin and additional insults to Michael? Consult on the cases with fans, 99% of whom have zero training or experience in USA negligence/ child abuse law? I think fans are being unfair and unrealistic.

    We have already seen in the last 2 pages that both cases are in the 'deposition' phase. An Estate lawyer was present with Yoshi and when Finaldi tried to put words in Yoshi's mouth, the Estate lawyer was there to stop it. The Estate will be in court today fighting sanctions against Spence, Chandler relatives and Yoshi for their supposed non-co-operation with Finaldi and co. Finaldi's law firm are taking depositions from everyone they can find, including from the concerts where S was present, and an Estate lawyer will be at every one. The Estate is taking depositions from Safechuck (who was not previously deposed because his previous case was thrown out before depositions). The Estate is re-deposing R, to include the period when LN was made. I assume the Estate will depose Reed and colleagues from LN. The Estate is also preparing for the 'bench' hearing in the HBO case.

    Legal cases are like chess games; you have to study each step your opponent makes and then study all the moves you can make on the evidence you have, and then all the moves your opponent can make after you have made your move, and then think of the next step and the one after that. The Estate wants to show that these cases are clear-cut, and don't need to go to trial. They are excellent lawyers and know what they are doing. I'm not sure why we should berate them for not talking to the press every time a fan feels a bit down? Please give them the time and space (and consideration) to do their jobs. It's not just MJ's reputation on the line, it's the Estate lawyers' both collectively as MJ's Estate legal team, and individually as people who want to do their jobs well and succeed. The Estate co-Executors are also paid on a percentage basis according to the Estate's financial success, so there is every incentive for them to bring MJ's reputation back to the best it can be- and that means winning these cases with the least amount of fuss and drama in the world media.

    Here are some extracts from T Mez speaking about 2005:

    Speaking Saturday to more than 350 people at the South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association’s annual conference, Mesereau, whose efforts helped Jackson get acquitted on all charges, said the media answers to money and ratings, not justice.

    “I truly believe the media thought they could spin their way to a verdict,” he said during the two-hour presentation. “We lost the battle of spin, but we won the battle in the courtroom.”

    Mesereau particularly blasted cable news networks whose pundits he said are often ill-informed and wrong in their assumptions. Court TV drew repeated scorn from Mesereau who said the network hit the “bottom of the barrel” in terms of its credibility.

    Mesereau, who refused to speak publicly during the trial because of a gag order, said he had to write the president of Court TV a letter demanding the network stop bothering his defense team. Despite the media circus, he said jurors made the right decision.

    “Our juries are stronger than the media,” he said. “That is why the media is wrong so often in high-profile trials.”

    Mesereau also took aim at the prosecution whose case he said came down to slinging mud at Michael Jackson.

    He also said the prosecution put more resources in this case, including the use of nine fingerprint experts, than it would for a typical murder trial. Despite these resources, Mesereau said he was able to impeach many of their witnesses and turn them into strong defense witnesses.

    In closing, Mesereau warned lawyers of the media culture. Cameras are seductive. They’re like a drug,” he said. “It can be very dangerous to the integrity of our system.”

    http://mesereaulaw.com/tom-mesereau-...edia-spin.html
    Last edited by myosotis; 24-09-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:


  15. #18204
    Points: 15,797, Level: 80
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    26,699
    Points
    15,797
    Level
    80
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 728 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Well said 👏

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to elusive moonwalker For This Useful Post:


  17. #18205
    Points: 19,082, Level: 87
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,514
    Points
    19,082
    Level
    87
    Thanks
    1,333
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 1,621 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Thank you. Some fans need to remember it is not good to show all your hand as a defendant. Also many on here last year talked all gloom and doom when LN came out and i told you all LN will be debunked and some doubted it but look what happen as i said would happen. It was DEBUNKED even by famous people like Dave Chappell. We will ne ok. MJ will be fine

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


  19. #18206
    Points: 2,303, Level: 29
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    65
    Points
    2,303
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 69 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    I'm really disappointed that so many fans (including on Twitter and other social media) say that the Estate is doing 'nothing' in these cases. What exactly do fans want them to do? Write weekly press releases, so that the press can publish them with their own spin and additional insults to Michael? Consult on the cases with fans, 99% of whom have zero training or experience in USA negligence/ child abuse law? I think fans are being unfair and unrealistic.

    We have already seen in the last 2 pages that both cases are in the 'deposition' phase. An Estate lawyer was present with Yoshi and when Finaldi tried to put words in Yoshi's mouth, the Estate lawyer was there to stop it. The Estate will be in court today fighting sanctions against Spence, Chandler relatives and Yoshi for their supposed non-co-operation with Finaldi and co. Finaldi's law firm are taking depositions from everyone they can find, including from the concerts where S was present, and an Estate lawyer will be at every one. The Estate is taking depositions from Safechuck (who was not previously deposed because his previous case was thrown out before depositions). The Estate is re-deposing R, to include the period when LN was made. I assume the Estate will depose Reed and colleagues from LN. The Estate is also preparing for the 'bench' hearing in the HBO case.

    Legal cases are like chess games; you have to study each step your opponent makes and then study all the moves you can make on the evidence you have, and then all the moves your opponent can make after you have made your move, and then think of the next step and the one after that. The Estate wants to show that these cases are clear-cut, and don't need to go to trial. They are excellent lawyers and know what they are doing. I'm not sure why we should berate them for not talking to the press every time a fan feels a bit down? Please give them the time and space (and consideration) to do their jobs. It's not just MJ's reputation on the line, it's the Estate lawyers' both collectively as MJ's Estate legal team, and individually as people who want to do their jobs well and succeed. The Estate co-Executors are also paid on a percentage basis according to the Estate's financial success, so there is every incentive for them to bring MJ's reputation back to the best it can be- and that means winning these cases with the least amount of fuss and drama in the world media.

    Here are some extracts from T Mez speaking about 2005:

    Speaking Saturday to more than 350 people at the South Carolina Trial Lawyers Association’s annual conference, Mesereau, whose efforts helped Jackson get acquitted on all charges, said the media answers to money and ratings, not justice.

    “I truly believe the media thought they could spin their way to a verdict,” he said during the two-hour presentation. “We lost the battle of spin, but we won the battle in the courtroom.”

    Mesereau particularly blasted cable news networks whose pundits he said are often ill-informed and wrong in their assumptions. Court TV drew repeated scorn from Mesereau who said the network hit the “bottom of the barrel” in terms of its credibility.

    Mesereau, who refused to speak publicly during the trial because of a gag order, said he had to write the president of Court TV a letter demanding the network stop bothering his defense team. Despite the media circus, he said jurors made the right decision.

    “Our juries are stronger than the media,” he said. “That is why the media is wrong so often in high-profile trials.”

    Mesereau also took aim at the prosecution whose case he said came down to slinging mud at Michael Jackson.

    He also said the prosecution put more resources in this case, including the use of nine fingerprint experts, than it would for a typical murder trial. Despite these resources, Mesereau said he was able to impeach many of their witnesses and turn them into strong defense witnesses.

    In closing, Mesereau warned lawyers of the media culture. Cameras are seductive. They’re like a drug,” he said. “It can be very dangerous to the integrity of our system.”

    http://mesereaulaw.com/tom-mesereau-...edia-spin.html


    Will a list of who was deposed be available? I'm wondering if Crow will be brought in seeing how she ran her mouth about S and LN.

  20. #18207
    Points: 19,082, Level: 87
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,514
    Points
    19,082
    Level
    87
    Thanks
    1,333
    Thanked 3,564 Times in 1,621 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    crow is nothing. She started back paddling when she was
    called out on her lies even saying MJ did not know her name when there are plenty of footage showing MJ calling her name and many fans who attended MJ concerts with BAD know and HEARD MJ call out her name during and at the end of the shows and Crow admitted to going into MJ's room as well like the band members and laying on MJ's bed to watch tv and play games as well.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


  22. #18208
    Points: 2,303, Level: 29
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 147
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    65
    Points
    2,303
    Level
    29
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 69 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    crow is nothing. She started back paddling when she was
    called out on her lies even saying MJ did not know her name when there are plenty of footage showing MJ calling her name and many fans who attended MJ concerts with BAD know and HEARD MJ call out her name during and at the end of the shows and Crow admitted to going into MJ's room as well like the band members and laying on MJ's bed to watch tv and play games as well.
    I know she was back peddling and pussy popping. I also know MJ would call her out by name on the Bad Tour. She is a fraud.

  23. #18209
    Points: 22,849, Level: 93
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 501
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,247
    Points
    22,849
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    2,635
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 975 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    I been done with her.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

  24. #18210
    Points: 22,849, Level: 93
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 501
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryTagger First ClassOverdrive10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,247
    Points
    22,849
    Level
    93
    Thanks
    2,635
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 975 Posts

    Default Re: [Discussion] Sexual Abuse Claims Against MJ Estate - Robson/ Safechuck/ Doe

    everyone has their own opinions when it comes to the estate. but i agree with most fans with this problem they need to do better.



    a female with major depression,generalized anxiety,behavioral and emotional disorder,ocd mild retardation, and learning disability. i'm not contagious but my smile is.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •