My pride and joy

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hello MJ FAM :ciao:

I was browsing the forum here and realized there is still something missing here. Something that to me is really important as its my pride and joy. I know, it is in my signature and it has a cool page now but I thought why not start a dedicated thread of it cause my stuff is litteraly scattered around here. What you say?

I'd like to proudly present you with my Blog. Yeash, the MJJC Blog is mine :blush: created by the Boss here :bow: to give my talent a voice and an outlet.

This year, MJJC Blog celebrated its 3rd year in the spotlight so I wanted this thread to be a reference as to when I update it with new stuff.
Of course, feedback is always appreciated to give you the Best Reflections, thoughts and stories.

Right now featuring on MJJC Blog, we have "Thought of today" and the current story "Summerlove" so if you have a moment to spare, please pop in and escape into my world I still spend in Michael's glow.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/blog

MJJC Blog is about spreading the love and preserving the legacy of Michael Jackson :wub:
It is .my pride and joy :cheeky:

With love, Daz.
Resident writer :D

Hi Daryll

I already read a lot of your stories on your blog, but I think it is really good you mentioned it here on a thread, as I believe not much people are aware of this blog yet.
You are a talented writer indeed, and think lots of people would love to read your stories.

Good luck, ;)

xxx

Thanks for the shares and the views :wub:
I hope you like the reflections and let me take you with me on adventures and places you've never been too.

Yesterday, I posted a tough thought of today :blush: "cursed or not"

"Summerlove" is the current story.

More coming soon ;D

Last edited:
"Summerlove" is edited starting from Part 12.

Please check the 'database' thingy in # Post 8

Thanks and Enjoy!

Last edited:
You know I love your stories...and often wonder how you find the "right" words ...but hey, thats what makes you a writer huh?

I enjoyed them again :)

Thanks!

You know I love your stories...and often wonder how you find the "right" words ...but hey, thats what makes you a writer huh?

I enjoyed them again :)

Thanks!

Now, that is the 'easy' part for me. I don't have to 'think' what I write is 'right or wrong' cause I just listen to my Muse and my fingers just type away like in 'a trance' :cheeky:
It's like breathing, you know. You don't ponder when you're gonna breathe too, hey?

Coming up is Part 16. I'm focusing back on my pride and joy simply called "MJJC Blog" :wub:

I'm really glad my new laptop is healed and ready for business again :D

Time to shine again :blush:

Okay, I have been doing a quick "check up" on what I all offer on MJJC Blog and WOW :busted: there is so much on it already that I even get lost in it. :doh:

So, I thought this 'guide' or 'index' ( only contained to ONE post) would be nice and handy if you want to read up on everything I write from Stories to Reflections and even Creative writing and Reviews.

I will however NOT post all the 'different' links, that would take us too far. For reference, the address of MJJCommunity Blog is in my 'signature'. This is the 'stuff' that crowds it...

BLOGpiccie_zps25650886.png

STORIES (in parts)

"Summerlove" comes in 15 parts...

1) Need to Xscape. 2) One more chance 3) The girl is so Dangerous 4) Shattered dreams

5) Bathe in the moonlight 6) Blessed be 7) Fall again 8) Hidden secrets 9) Make or break

10) Tough love 11) Mine all mine 12) SL 12 Golden moments 13) SL 13 Gone

14) SL 14 One day in heaven 15) SL 15 Only a dream

STORIES (short but sweet)

1) Sowwy

STORIES (in full)

1) "The Keymaster" 2) "Stolen life" 3) "TTTO1 Saved" 4) "Illusion" 5) "The promised child"

6) "The lost boy" 7) "Heal me" 8) "Awake" 9) "Forever" 10) "Imagine"

11) "The Light of the world" 12) "Take the talent out" 13) "What now" 14) "Reconnect"

REFLECTIONS

1) Keep the faith 2) Create your HIStory 3) My hero Michael 4) Be Michael like

5) The enigma of Michael Jackson 6) Be my valentine 7) Shine for me 8) I miss you

9) Are you ready to Xscape 10) Love never felt so fine 11) My guardian angel 12) On hollowed ground

13) To adapt or to perish 14) Live off the wall 15) Restless 16) HIStory in the making 17) Plan B

18) Lesson learnt 19) Writers block 20) Hold my hand 21) Stressed out 22) Big step forward

23) Different but blessed 24) Mixed feelings 25) An MJ even like no other

26) Dear Michael

THOUGHT OF TODAY

1) Only If you believe 2) Life in Bliss 3) Cursed or not 4) Take care 5) Passion

BOOK REVIEWS

1) We are blessed ("Remember the time")

CREATIVE WRITING

1) The perils of a writer 2) Be a writer 3) Shape your talent 4) The Magic moment​

This 'database' thingy will be 'updated' once a new BLOG appears!

Thanks for reading,

Daz.

Last edited:
Double post here about the story "Take me" that is now updated in January 2015 :cheeky:

Last edited:
Update and bumping this thread :cheeky:

"Take me" The current MJJC Blog story now comes in 7 Parts!

Coming soon...

"All I want"

Enjoy :blush:​

Last edited:
NEW story to hit your screen in February:

"She knew no one cared"
Written by Daz, Inspired by MJ

Enjoy, Daz.

Last edited:
Back